Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) (1322 Views)

Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) / 'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / I Don't See Obi Winning Anywhere In South South - Ayiri Emami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2022
I thought they said nobody know Peter Obi in the far North, grin grin grin watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1BSZxgPw0

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by successmatters(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the candidate to beat in this election, he has more than 50% of intending voters supporting him already, before election day, he may add another 25%.

We are tired of oldies destroying our futures when they may not live long anymore.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Obi movement shaking up Nigeria political spase grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Almighty God is in control grin grin the wave is something else

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Jennylove21(f): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2022
There's every possibility that he will make it

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by christejames(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2022
What the Lord has started, let no man attempts to stop smiley

ObiDatti to the rescue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by SmartPolician: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Here's my analysis:

Peter Obi is known in cities and popular towns. Labour Party needs to take its campaign to rural areas.

Every state in Nigeria (except Bayelsa and FCT) has up to 15 LGAs. Of the 15 LGAs, they have just one state capital and a maximum of 2 developed towns. These capitals and developed towns have exposed people who probably know who Peter Obi is.

In other 12 rural areas, nobody knows him or to be fair, just a few persons know him. How does he plan to win an election that is just 5 months away? These LP guys need to put in more efforts in grassroots campaigns if they really want to win the next election.

Although I support Peter Obi, I am a realist

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Abfinest007(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2022
I'm tired of watch videos they should just declare obi winner no need to waste money for election

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Vote4Obi: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2022
We no need to loud am. Let them be living peacefully in their fool's paradise. It will even make the victory more shocking cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by mbos: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Here's my analysis:

Peter Obi is known in cities and popular towns. Labour Party needs to take its campaign to rural areas.

Every state in Nigeria (except Bayelsa and FCT) has up to 15 LGAs. Of the 15 LGAs, they have just one state capital and a maximum of 2 developed towns. These capitals and developed towns have exposed people who probably know who Peter Obi is.

In other 12 rural areas, nobody knows him or to be fair, just a few persons know him. How does he plan to win an election that is just 5 months away? These LP guys need to put in more efforts in grassroots campaigns if they really want to win the next election.

reality without survey.....wishful thinking that Nigerians will still choose their doom
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Tingotoe: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
I'm tired of watch videos they should just declare obi winner no need to waste money for election
That can only happen in Biafra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by BlazinGlory40: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Here's my analysis:

How do you know he isn’t known in those areas? Yes, there’s still work to be done but have you conducted findings before you drew the conclusion that he isn’t known in some of the rural areas?
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Patrick1095: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi the anointed rescuer of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by SmartPolician: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

How do you know he isn’t known in those areas? Yes, there’s still work to be done but have you conducted findings before you drew the conclusion that he isn’t known in some of the rural areas?

I'm saying this so that you lots don't come here and start wailing that the election was rigged if it doesn't go your way
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Afamed: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2022
This drunkard has come again
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Afamed: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2022
post=117688323:
Obi movement shaking up Nigeria political spase grin grin

Shame small now

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by excanny: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Taa. This looks like Abuja. Still middle belt.

Give me opinion polls from core northern state like Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa and the rest.
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Here's my analysis:

But you forget that people in those villages look up to people in towns mostly and their choice affect their opinion

This election is personal to the middle class ..we are taking it personal ..the middle class has never been involved in Nigerian election since 1999 ...but 2023 we are taking it personal ... people who depend on the middle class are being converted

The church is another components of Obi support base people underate especially in the south west and north

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by BlazinGlory40: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

I'm saying this so that you lots don't come here and start wailing that the election was rigged if it doesn't go your way

Now you have shown your true self! You were never an Obi supporter as you claimed but an impostor. Anyway, I admitted in my previous comment that some work still needs to be done but it doesn’t mean Obi isn’t known in any rural area as at today. It’s all gradual.
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by SmartPolician: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Now you have shown your true self! You were never an Obi supporter as you claimed but an impostor. Anyway, I admitted in my previous comment that some work still needs to be done but it doesn’t mean Obi isn’t known in any rural area as at today. It’s all gradual.

My comment history will tell you more.
However, I don't owe you to convince you.
I just hate it when hypocritical Nigerians cry when things don't favour them. It runs in Nigerian blood, irrespective of tribe.

LP guys should do thorough work for Peter Obi to win. If he doesn't win, life goes on. We have lived under Buhari for over years and we are still doing fine. Election isn't about wishful thinking and emotions; it's about numbers and who voters want.
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by BlazinGlory40: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

My comment history will tell you more.
However, I don't owe you to convince you.
I just hate it when hypocritical Nigerians cry when things don't favour them. It runs in Nigerian blood, irrespective of tribe.

LP guys should do thorough work for Peter Obi to win. If he doesn't win, life goes on. We have lived under Buhari for over years and we are still doing fine. Election isn't about wishful thinking and emotions; it's about numbers and who voters want.

LP guys? What is your own contribution sir? You are just talking as if it you don’t have any role to play in your own little way. I’m sorry to say but people like you are the types that are too quick to criticize without contributing to the efforts others are making.
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Asgard73: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

But you forget that people in those villages look up to people in towns mostly and their choice affect their opinion

This election is personal to the middle class ..we are taking it personal ..the middle class has never been involved in Nigerian election since 1999 ...but 2023 we are taking it personal ... people who depend on the middle class are being converted

The church is another components of Obi support base people underate especially in the south west and north

After elections .. I will laugh this moniker .. ..

You see that statement about northern church grin
You igbos forming Christians will learn a new lesson about the word “ Arewa “ and how deep it runs ..

Funny again
Mentioning Yoruba Christians .. with the word “ Yoruba “

Igbos will truly understand their level in Nigeria .. against the self deciet and believe they’ve carried for long

Elections must come and go
All noise must die down..

Na for here we all go count votes .. along voting Patterns ..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Afamed: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Anambra1stliar go out and campaign for your Pandora fraud, this Propaganda will not win election
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by mrvitalis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Asgard73:

After elections .. I will laugh this moniker .. ..

You see that statement about northern church grin
You igbos forming Christians will learn a new lesson about the word “ Arewa “ and how deep it runs ..

Funny again
Mentioning Yoruba Christians .. with the word “ Yoruba “

Igbos will truly understand their level in Nigeria .. against the self deciet and believe they’ve carried for long

Elections must come and go
All noise must die down..

Na for here we all go count votes .. along voting Patterns ..
Arewa is a Fulani and Hausa idea ...maybe kanuri and the few other Muslim minorities

The Christian minorities in the north know the truth ...they know only Igbos can help them free themselves from the Fulani cage .....

So you Fulani should keep underestimating obi
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by BossGerald: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Urchins are still living in their propaganda and denial

E go soon clear for dem eyes grin
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Asgard73: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Arewa is a Fulani and Hausa idea ...maybe kanuri and the few other Muslim minorities

The Christian minorities in the north know the truth ...they know only Igbos can help them free themselves from the Fulani cage .....

So you Fulani should keep underestimating obi

grin

This man.. no Dey rush ..

After February you will understand better

Igbos should stop overestimating their value in Nigeria

One of the very important lessons you igbos will learn

Election must hold .. so no worries
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Shame small now
Is Willie Obiano now Peter Obi? Urchins sef
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Oziens: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerians Beware!!!
2023 General Election Is A Fight Between Light & Darkness.
Choose Light & Live In Peace Prosperity.
As 4 Me & My Household Will Choose Light.
Nigeria Shall Be Great Again By God's Grace.
Don't Sell Your Vote For Crumbs To Avert Austerity For Your Children's Children.
A Word is Enough 4 The Wise.
#PeterObi4President2023
Re: Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In Far North(video) by Afamed: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Willie Obiano now Peter Obi? Urchins sef

Do not be silly with your question.

Did Obiano destroy the school Obi built immediately he assumed office?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] / Governor Bello Gave Us Lokoja Stadium To Embarrass Us. - Labour Party Cries Out / Why You Should Respect My Choice Of Bola . A. Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.