Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? (295 Views)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by HarlequinLekex: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Two days in last week i had dreams relating to secondary schools it stopped for a day it continued the next day and stopped again.I also had these type of dreams on this week sunday and monday.This midnight i had two dreams i slept around 8 or 9 pm and woke up around 2:45 pm. In the first dream i saw my ex high school friend and i both wearing uniforms she was standing on a small plank connecting two small heighted drainages[gutter] taking selfie, a man came from the back of a building close to where we where and said "i wo ni" meaning "you are the one".I told are to "leave the lane[plank]" bcoz d man didn't understand english as she was abt to come to where i was the man grabbed her warning her seriously the i opened my eyes around 2;45 pm.Then i stood up from my bed and took a pure water and read psalm 77 to it and prayed on it nakedly sprinkled it on the four borners of my room then on my head and slept naked
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by HarlequinLekex: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2022
The second one.
I and my ex secondary school male friends where watching a match in a football stadium Ronaldo was even there.As we were abt to leave i was checking my secondary school notes to confirm whether it was complete in my bag.As i Zipped up the bag i opened my eyes this happened after praying after the first dream around 2:45 am.I don't understand these anymore what is the interpretation please?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Well. You need to clarify the kinda of relationship you had with the girl when you were in secondary school, and who the man is (if at all you know him).

For the second dream, it just shows that you had the best of times then. Those were probably the best friends you ever had at any point in time.
Reach out to them, organize a reunion and go out together - just like old times.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by IamBlessed12: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2022
You have unfufilled academic dreams and the dreams are drawing your attention to the enthusiasm ou used to dream of a post academic career. If possible go back school and finish your education

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by HarlequinLekex: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2022
I don't know the man before
safesurfer:
Well. You need to clarify the kinda of relationship you had with the girl when you were in secondary school, and who the man is (if at all you know him).

For the second dream, it just shows that you had the best of times then. Those were probably the best friends you ever had at any point in time.
Reach out to them, organize a reunion and go out together - just like old times.
She was my confidant and still my confidant,graduated last year so all how come all these is popping up
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by HarlequinLekex: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2022
IamBlessed12:
You have unfufilled academic dreams and the dreams are drawing your attention to the enthusiasm ou used to dream of a post academic career. If possible go back school and finish your education
I graduated last year am currently seeking admission
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by Righteousness2(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Pray in the Name of JESUS against the spirt of backwardness.
That is the spirit of backwardness.
Cancel, reject and return the arrow of backwardness to the sender.

Make your ways right with JESUS Christ . Live right. Pray in Holiness. That is the prayer that works.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by IamBlessed12: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

It doesn't mean backwardness. It means place the same fire and passion you used to have concerning your educations to your current pursuits. That's its meaning

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by HarlequinLekex: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2022
IamBlessed12:

It doesn't mean backwardness. It means place the same fire and passion you used to have concerning your educations to your current pursuits. That's its meaning
Thanks
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by Aladdin1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pls.why did you read psalm on water and sprinkle on four corners of your room and slept naked? The dreams are an attack against your glory and destiny.it means the spirit of demotion,stagnation and limitation is trying to delay or frustuate your destiny.you need to pray hard.its a foundational battle.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by bobestman(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
The things you did after the Dream is not bad but sleeping naked, that one got me. If she is your spiritual wife, she for don use that opportunity give you 3 rounds.....lol. Women can sleep naked and pray to break curses in their lives. It's one of their strenght against evil but for men I don't know.

Well it is nothing to worry about. The Churchians will want to tell you it means backwardness. Just ignore them. It is a step in your Awakening to the right path. Their is no concious and righteous spiritual person who didn't go thru that path. But not for Christians. You might have bad dreams, sexual dream, writing exams and texts etc it will happen for sometimes but stops gradually as you grow in knowledge. Later you then begin to pass. At this stage you start becoming enlightened. You them begin to discover you true self. You begin to understand spiritual things via dreams and visions. As you grow in knowledge it decreases untill it finally stops.

When such comes what you do is to study. Read the bible vigorously and meditate on what you read. It is the knowledge of God and his word in you that help you overcome these things. Study more than you pray and ask question. Learn to separate yourself atimes to hear and learn from your maker. Those things came cos you have a spiritual calling. But you must work, pass your texts and exams in your dreams. As you do you grow higher in knowledge and discover yourself and your calling. So it is nothing to worry about. Just strive to grow!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of These Repeating Dreams? by CaptMarvel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
the dream does not necessarily means backwardness. At times we are taking back in time for some certain mysteries to be unfolded to us. Now the "Iwo ni" that the man said to you might mean that you are the man for that lady or her happiness in life lies on your shoulder, she might struggle to believe that but this has been revealed to you so you can take the right steps. Now that's if the "Iwo ni" is directed to you, because you didn't really clarify that, But if it's to her, then you need to put her in prayers against any humiliation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NSPPD Live Today 28th October 2022 - Pastor Jerry Eze Live / 666 The Reason For The Wrath Of YHVH Revealed. / Is Christmas In The Bible?? Asking A Pastor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.