Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,532 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. (2086 Views)

Is University Degree Really Important For Tech Journey And Getting A Job? / Is There Any Big Programming Companies Like Google In Nigeria?? / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2022
My tech journey: Noob to Noggler (Google) in one year.

Still don't know what made me choose that heading for this journey. I wanted to make this a diary but I realized I starter a dairy here once and couldn't keep up due to my busy schedule.

I believe the fact that I have to give accountability of what I did in a day and having you people contribute to it will make it more of an easier journey

I have started my tech journey several times ( in my mind) and never took any real action until this year when I came across ALX Software Engineering boot camp.

It was the perfect boost I needed to begin this journey. A faced paced software engineering boot camp (people complain it's too fast though) which will give me no room to be lazy or procrastinate and a community of learners working together to support each other.

I have since joined 2 internships where I get trained before I start working with them, just that I have 6 months to master a lot of new concepts within 6 months or i get my internship terminated.

I know it won't be easy juggling ALX. With another boot camp and an internship training, given that I have a very demanding full time job and 2 part time jobs on the side but I have made a plan and I hope it works out.

This journal and gurus here will help me keep myself on track. And I intend to work so hard I get a job in Google after a year ( will try to start DSA too) for an internship or junior developer role.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by qtguru(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Awesome one, this will inspire more people. All the best
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
qtguru:
Awesome one, this will inspire more people. All the best

Wow. Boss qtguru on my thread. This is really inspiring. Funny coincidence since I was about to tag you as an inspiration a song with Alchemyofcodes and Anonymous606.

I hope to keep this up and give other people with very busy schedule that it's possible to learn programming. I've been doing this for about a month, not easy but it's been worth it.
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by qtguru(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
ProfAyomi:

Wow. Boss qtguru on my thread. This is really inspiring. Funny coincidence since I was about to tag you as an inspiration a song with Alchemyofcodes and Anonymous606.

I hope to keep this up and give other people with very busy schedule that it's possible to learn programming. I've been doing this for about a month, not easy but it's been worth it.

Yeah keep at it, you will know more than each previous day. All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by mocochannel: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
ProfAyomi:
My tech journey: Noob to Noggler (Google) in one year.

Still don't know what made me choose that heading for this journey. I wanted to make this a diary but I realized I starter a dairy here once and couldn't keep up due to my busy schedule.

I believe the fact that I have to give accountability of what I did in a day and having you people contribute to it will make it more of an easier journey

I have started my tech journey several times ( in my mind) and never took any real action until this year when I came across ALX Software Engineering boot camp.

It was the perfect boost I needed to begin this journey. A faced paced software engineering boot camp (people complain it's too fast though) which will give me no room to be lazy or procrastinate and a community of learners working together to support each other.

I have since joined 2 internships where I get trained before I start working with them, just that I have 6 months to master a lot of new concepts within 6 months or i get my internship terminated.

I know it won't be easy juggling ALX. With another boot camp and an internship training, given that I have a very demanding full time job and 2 part time jobs on the side but I have made a plan and I hope it works out.

This journal and gurus here will help me keep myself on track. And I intend to work so hard I get a job in Google after a year ( will try to start DSA too) for an internship or junior developer role.
doo u hv a site?
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Heryordele94(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Heryordele94(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Heryordele94(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Now, let me talk a bit about my journey so far. Like I said, I have had many false start into programming, I was unable to start coz of my busy schedule and all. I also had this mentality that since I was an A student, I would easily ick up programming in say 2 months, but I got the rudest shock of my life when I found out that I couldn't grasp some of the concepts.

Facing programming punctured a hole in my ego and self confidence, try as I may, I could make no head way. This went on until I realised, it wasn't my brain, I needed passion, patience and practice; these 3 P are the holy grail to unlocking mastery in programming.

Like I said. My first attempt was what I could term a disaster-class. So I gave up on it until I came across ALX and applied coz I was forced by a friend. I reluctantly applied on the deadline and forgot about it.

But providence threw a thread in Nairaland unto my path, I read all I could on it and promptly went to the drawing board to map out how I would survive ALX with it's brutal way of teaching. ALX was the kind of teacher that would wipe you oraimo cord on your neck if you do the wring thing even though she didn't teach you. I hated this.

Fortunately, I was to meet someone who made me realise project based learning was the best way to learn programming and said the now epic lines "Alx provides you a platform to learn, It depends on you how you make use of it.
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
I joined a Whatsapp group for prospective Alx students and boom I was thrown into the beautiful world of peer learning. It was the most magical thing ever, trust me, there is joy in shared misery grin. Knowing that you are not alone and all of you working like a pack of wolf to attack a problem make it easier to understand.

Alx didn't come easy, learning to code from the GUI was hard enough, but alx forced us to learn from the command line. Those cryptic looking lines and boring background was enough to make anyone not want to look at another line of code. And the terminal wasn't so friendly. A single mistake and you see over 50 lines of error. But I once I started to see how powerful the command line was, I lost interest in the GUI and work almost only in my terminal.

So all the incantations started to make sense and I started to get more comfortable. But trust Alx, while I was just starting to get used to a concept, a harder concept was introduced, I had to go to the advanced part of git and shell still working from the terminal. I was still feeling like a grilled meat over a barbecue fire when C was introduced.

That's what I am still learning now. Now every programmer out there can tell how difficult C can be. Having C as my first language was almost a deal breaker for me, at first it was fairly easy since I had my peers, but the concept soon started getting more complex and I started floating around, nothing stuck anymore. Funny thing I had to get a new part time job and I was still running my post graduate studies, nothing made aense anymore. And I felt dumb all over again. I almost dropped, to make matters worst, my system got damaged.

Listen, Alx is a jealous babe, she dosen't want you sharing your time or affection with anyone. My grades soon started to drop and my lecturer began calling me to ask what was wrong. Asked if I wanted to paise my studies for a while. I knew what wasn't an option, and I couldn't leave Alx since I had invested too much time, data and sleepess nights.

Alx was so consuming it started to affect my relationship too, my girlfriend was starting to feel it, I was distant and different. Domt get me wrong, in was learning, in fact I was learning more than I learnt all through my university. My gf studying med. course would crave out time each night and we wouldn'tlk till early mornings then study together. Now I was using my nights and early mornings to catch up on Alx.

So I cut back. Failed 10 projects on Alx and damned the consequences. But surprising after the usual cutting of underperforming studynt that alx does, I passed and I had to continue. My gf really helped me a lot, she still does, she would study for her courses and still study some things about programming and explain to me, we would study together. I would have stopped her but she is still top if her class and she's so stubborn. Anyway we both study both her course and mine together. And I pulled back in.

I'm still studying and learning. Not done anything yet and she keeps pushing me to go for more. I got an internship thorough a friend I met in Alx. I need to learn python in 2 months or risk being kicked out. I also got another opportunity at an organisationn to learn full stack in 6 month and work for them mandatory for another 6 month, although I would be paid. Can't reveal much about it coz of the contract agreement I signed with them.

I opened this thread to inspire everyone out there with a busy schedule that it's possible to learn coding while keeping 2 or more jobs and still be in school while being in a committed relationship and not break. Has it been easy so far? Nah, is it worth it? Yeah.

I haven't learnt anything just starting out, but in will document my journey and learning process and get advice from gurus in the house. I hope to look back in a year and see that the noob today is now a Noogler.

Forgive my typos. Still in the bus, on my way home.

4 Likes

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
This week. I have to learn the basics of python and Javascript. I have some to answer on them. But someone told me to use the idea of C to work them out.

Maybe I will study the same concept for both language at the same time. For example. I will study variables on both languages and get them. practice aggressively and do a lot of task and exercises on them before going to tackle the projects.

Pls I will appreciate any advice.

N.B I know learning 2 languages simultaneously isn't a good idea but I'm in a fix and need to find my way out. Dropping the internship is not possible coz I will have to at the company if I drop out.
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
mocochannel:
doo u hv a site?

No I don't. Just starting out. Just my first month into programming. And about 2 weeks into studying a programming language
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by akwesenana: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Nice. Followingsmiley

Learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript on my kpako phone by the way. gringrin
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Heryordele94(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
When you make a decision and stick by it the universe goes out if its way to make it happen.

I planned to study overnight. I couldn't. Slept off around 4 and didn't wake up until after 5. So I was able to go through C from the scratch. Covered variables, functions, loops, data types, building a prints function ( this took the longest time of all), variadic functions, areas and malloc

All these would have been easy if not that Alx puts a lot of restriction into their task. For instance you can't make use of the standard library and you can't use printf in some tasks. You have to build your own function. While this is good I think it isn't necessarily needed. Just a waste of time..

I am barely into my second month in programming and barely one month into learning C but I have learnt a lot already thanks to Alx and those around me when I gopped on to hackerrank and leetcode, I realised I knew nothing at all. Next goal for me is to start learning DSA on the side, and this too is already taken care of coz I just got into a group where we practice questions on hacker rank and meet daily on zoom for 1 hour to explain our approach of solving it together.

Something I did while studying C , I watched the tutorials on the same concepts in Javascript. I have started to get how to switch and relate one language to another. I think having C as a first language really was the best decision I made.

My learning process is to learn just enough to do the next task, then the task after that, then the task that follows that. Moving along fast. So I think project based learning and peer learning are the best ways to learn programming.

I have 5 more nonths to learn HTML, CSS, Javascript, C, python and ruby else I will lose the opportunity of getting a full time role as a junior dev in the company training me. So it's more like moving from intern to junior dev in 6 months. It's crazy and scary.

I do hope to make it. And to the bosses, pls help recommend for your boy

1 Like

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Anonymous6o6: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
ProfAyomi:

This is an interesting read. Would go back to mine once I settle down in school
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by AlchemyOfCodes: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nice one Op. Will love to connect. Seems our goals and aspirations align. I would have said you should send me the WhatsApp link of the group where you practice hackerrank daily but like this school choke. Wouldn't want to make commitments I can't keep. Sent you a PM.
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Devdevdev(f): 12:46am On Oct 22, 2022
ProfAyomi:

I have 5 more months to learn HTML, CSS, Javascript, C, python and ruby else I will lose the opportunity of getting a full time role as a junior dev in the company training me. So it's more like moving from intern to junior dev in 6 months. It's crazy and scary.

I do hope to make it. And to the bosses, pls help recommend for your boy

The bolded is impossible. Don't kid yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2022
AlchemyOfCodes:
Nice one Op. Will love to connect. Seems our goals and aspirations align. I would have said you should send me the WhatsApp link of the group where you practice hackerrank daily but like this school choke. Wouldn't want to make commitments I can't keep. Sent you a PM.

So sorry I didn't reply on time bro, work choked this week and because I was yet to meet my coding goals for the week I couldn't come online. I'll check the mail now.
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Devdevdev:

The bolded is impossible. Don't kid yourself.

I understand what you mean. But I won't let thet deter me anyway. If I do it, I get a job as a full time staff on probation for 6 months which can later be made permanent, if I fail, I have the needed skills to push me to work harder on my own and apply for more jobs.

Aim for the moon. If you miss, you will land on a star.

4 Likes

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Xinjin: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2022
Don't give your self the Chinese treatment. Don't die while coding grin

1 Like

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2022
I made an update yesterday, a long one but naira land wiped it off embarassed.

So I have been working mostly on javascript. W3s is really under rated, especially their videos, that's what I have been using as my video resource after I finished Mosh's introduction to Javascript.

Basically, I'm more of a book person. I read pdf more than I use videos. So I focused on reading 20 pages each of eloquent JavaScript and Head first Javascript.

What I do is to watch at least an hour of video daily, 20 pages each of pdfs and then write codes for minimum of 3 hours daily. Sometimes I feel like a zombie just going through the rounds but consistency and discipline and the fact that I signed a contract already is keeping me going.

What I have notice is that, programming takes time, you can't force the process, sometimes I feel very dumb especially when learning some concepts, but when I wake or maybe while doing some task unrelated to coding, I get this flash bulb moments when the pieces starts to fall in line. My mind is so consumed with programming that I try to mentally replay the tutorial I watched the previous night in my head. So far, it's been working.

Must say this, I don't know anything, I'm not special, I'm just lucky, lucky to have a lot of gurus around me, I'm always the dumbest in most groups I'm in. When the technical margins and arguments on what the shortest possible runtime should be, I just stand aside and soak it all in, sometimes, I chip in my little baby ideas and they all tend to notice and want to help out. Yesterday, I got 2 guys, one from Cameroon, the other from South Africa each doing a one hour zoom meet with me to explain some concept.

I have realised this in programming, you can the the most senior and still feel like a noob sometimes. And I have gotten very good at googling, just that I type out my answer instead of just pasting it.

Funny thing is that I hate front end with passion, and having to learn CSS isn't so romantic, just wish I can float through and still known enough to google my way out of problems. Also did something over my head this week, the company I work for review my CV and out of curiosity, I applied for 2 jobs, one as an intern, the other as a junior dev.

I got to the interview stage but the i was surprised that a company will ask DSA questions from an intern, in was able to solve the first one, something about using recursion to solve a Fibonacci concept, I can't even remember again. But I know I but I remember that during one of our numerous harkerrank exercises on the group I had seen something like that before. I did it C language, instill don't know what it means at all. I have a photographic memory and was able to type it out line by line, when asked to explain why I did that, I became dumb, the interviewer was like, "calm forn, i know you are under pressure, you can try to explain it later, but can you refactor it?"

In my head I was like refactor what? What I don't even know what it means. Anyways, I was given another DSA question about blackjack, I told them, I don't know what blackjack is nor how to play it because I'm not a gambler. grin They said no problem, and one of them used 10 minutes to explain what it means and how its played. The more he talked the more confused I became.

He then afterwards repeated the question, at this point I couldn't hear anything again, my head was spinning and I couldn't think anymore. I started questioning my sanity. Then they said, lets just go back to some regular coding challenge. They asked me what complex coding challenge I have done. I said I have built my own printf function in C and was working on building my own shell. Mind you, this was a project in Alx. I wont say I understand it very well but I at least could replicate it without using the standard library.

After an hour plus of sweating. He said, what I just did was supposed to be done in more than one hour. I told them I was learning in a coding school, at this point he asked " how long have you been doing this for? And be honest." I told them 2 months, give or take. Then one of them replied, whats your IQ, me that didn't even know just said 180. I could swear I heard them all gasp. In my mind I was like, have I said something wrong. They were like ok. Can we get back to you later. We will be in touch.

I couldn't even think much about it. I was having another interview the next day and also a presentation at work new project so I just started preparing for it. That night, I went check what IQ of 180 means and even me gasp, there is no way I am a genius. Simple maths can make me disorganized sometimes sef. The second interview was a disaster but they said they would get back to me.

Meanwhile, I had to go back and check that blackjack stuff again, I wrote a pseudo code and algorithm for it. Will share when I have the time again.

Now my lesson from this week, just 2 months in and I think I am moving too fast, programming is a journey,it's a process that shouldn't be rushed, it's better to understand the concept rather than rote memorization.

2. Don't go near DSA unless you have a good working knowledge of low level language or python or Javascript or Java. You won't understand much,

3. Having a high IQ is the biggest cheat in programming. I don't have it ooooo

4. Make an effort to meet those ahead of you and ask questions, make new connections and give value too. I was able to teach 2 people something I have learnt before and I love the joy I got from it. I also understood the concept more.

5. Don't learn how to code. Learn how the mind of a programmer works. And codingnwill be like a simple puzzle instead of an impossible mission of cramming syntax and keywords.

6. Build projects with the little knowledge you know, when you run into problems , use google and continue, if you don't understand ask those ahead of you.

## the first company sent a reply, they would do another video session with me. I don't know what it is about. But for now, I wont apply for jobs anymore and focus more on learning. The company training me won't even allow me leave until I have worked for them for 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by akwesenana: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2022
ProfAyomi:

So I have been working mostly on javascript. W3s is really under rated, especially their videos, that's what I have been using as my video resource after I finished Mosh's introduction to Javascript.

Basically, I'm more of a book person. I read pdf more than I use videos. So I focused on reading 20 pages each of eloquent JavaScript and Head first Javascript.

What I do is to watch at least an hour of video daily, 20 pages each of pdfs and then write codes for minimum of 3 hours daily. Sometimes I feel like a zombie just going through the rounds but consistency and discipline and the fact that I signed a contract already is keeping me going.

What I have notice is that, programming takes time, you can't force the process, sometimes I feel very dumb especially when learning some concepts, but when I wake or maybe while doing some task unrelated to coding, I get this flash bulb moments when the pieces starts to fall in line. My mind is so consumed with programming that I try to mentally replay the tutorial I watched the previous night in my head. So far, it's been working.

Must say this, I don't know anything, I'm not special, I'm just lucky, lucky to have a lot of gurus around me, I'm always the dumbest in most groups I'm in. When the technical margins and arguments on what the shortest possible runtime should be, I just stand aside and soak it all in, sometimes, I chip in my little baby ideas and they all tend to notice and want to help out. Yesterday, I got 2 guys, one from Cameroon, the other from South Africa each doing a one hour zoom meet with me to explain some concept.

I have realised this in programming, you can the the most senior and still feel like a noob sometimes. And I have gotten very good at googling, just that I type out my answer instead of just pasting it.

Funny thing is that I hate front end with passion, and having to learn CSS isn't so romantic, just wish I can float through and still known enough to google my way out of problems. Also did something over my head this week, the company I work for review my CV and out of curiosity, I applied for 2 jobs, one as an intern, the other as a junior dev.

I got to the interview stage but the i was surprised that a company will ask DSA questions from an intern, in was able to solve the first one, something about using recursion to solve a Fibonacci concept, I can't even remember again. But I know I but I remember that during one of our numerous harkerrank exercises on the group I had seen something like that before. I did it C language, instill don't know what it means at all. I have a photographic memory and was able to type it out line by line, when asked to explain why I did that, I became dumb, the interviewer was like, "calm forn, i know you are under pressure, you can try to explain it later, but can you refactor it?"

In my head I was like refactor what? What I don't even know what it means. Anyways, I was given another DSA question about blackjack, I told them, I don't know what blackjack is nor how to play it because I'm not a gambler. grin They said no problem, and one of them used 10 minutes to explain what it means and how its played. The more he talked the more confused I became.

He then afterwards repeated the question, at this point I couldn't hear anything again, my head was spinning and I couldn't think anymore. I started questioning my sanity. Then they said, lets just go back to some regular coding challenge. They asked me what complex coding challenge I have done. I said I have built my own printf function in C and was working on building my own shell. Mind you, this was a project in Alx. I wont say I understand it very well but I at least could replicate it without using the standard library.

After an hour plus of sweating. He said, what I just did was supposed to be done in more than one hour. I told them I was learning in a coding school, at this point he asked " how long have you been doing this for? And be honest." I told them 2 months, give or take. Then one of them replied, whats your IQ, me that didn't even know just said 180. I could swear I heard them all gasp. In my mind I was like, have I said something wrong. They were like ok. Can we get back to you later. We will be in touch.

I couldn't even think much about it. I was having another interview the next day and also a presentation at work new project so I just started preparing for it. That night, I went check what IQ of 180 means and even me gasp, there is no way I am a genius. Simple maths can make me disorganized sometimes sef. The second interview was a disaster but they said they would get back to me.

Meanwhile, I had to go back and check that blackjack stuff again, I wrote a pseudo code and algorithm for it. Will share when I have the time again.

Now my lesson from this week, just 2 months in and I think I am moving too fast, programming is a journey,it's a process that shouldn't be rushed, it's better to understand the concept rather than rote memorization.

2. Don't go near DSA unless you have a good working knowledge of low level language or python or Javascript or Java. You won't understand much,

4. Make an effort to meet those ahead of you and ask questions, make new connections and give value too. I was able to teach 2 people something I have learnt before and I love the joy I got from it. I also understood the concept more.

5. Don't learn how to code. Learn how the mind of a programmer works. And codingnwill be like a simple puzzle instead of an impossible mission of cramming syntax and keywords.

6. Build projects with the little knowledge you know, when you run into problems , use google and continue, if you don't understand ask those ahead of you.

## the first company sent a reply, they would do another video session with me. I don't know what it is about. But for now, I wont apply for jobs anymore and focus more on learning. The company training me won't even allow me leave until I have worked for them for 6 months.
Nice.

But IQ of 180.
Hmm. gringringrin
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by akwesenana: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Still laughing man. grin
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by ProfAyomi: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2022
akwesenana:

Nice.

But IQ of 180.
Hmm. gringringrin

grin
Of course, that's not true, not even close. Not like I lied, I didn't know it and just said the number that came to my head.

I'm sure it's around maybe 120. I'm just an average guy. I intend to tell them when they contact me later that it's not 180 ooo before they go and put on a NASA project and except me to perform miracles

2 Likes

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by akwesenana: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2022
ProfAyomi:

grin
Of course, that's not true, not even close. Not like I lied, I didn't know it and just said the number that came to my head.

I'm sure it's around maybe 120. I'm just an average guy. I intend to tell them when they contact me later that it's not 180 ooo before they go and put on a NASA project and except me to perform miracles
Also, don't pay attention to that guy that said you can't make your target in time.

He learnt 100 languages in 50 days
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by qtguru(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
akwesenana:

Also, don't pay attention to that guy that said you can't make your target in time.

He learnt 100 languages in 50 days

100 Languages in 50 Days what's the point of this ?
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by akwesenana: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

grin
I was exaggerating though.
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by NickyNickel(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
akwesenana:
Nice. Followingsmiley

Learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript on my kpako phone by the way. gringrin

I'm learning with my phone as money for lapi never dey but don't want to be held back by that.
I've learnt python for beginners on sololearn but other language like Html are restricted if u are not a Pro member.
Which platform are u using.
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Fourpockets: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
ProfAyomi:

You haven't finished CSS, you're already applying for jobs
Nothing I won't see on this programming section grin grin
Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Heryordele94(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fourpockets:

You haven't finished CSS, you're already applying for jobs
Nothing I won't see on this programming section grin grin

Are you minding me? I'm in numerous groups with a lot of gurus. And they kept jumping jobs less than 400k, I decided to apply not to get the job. Coz I am already under a contract with a company that is training me for 6 months. The contract say I have to work for them for them once I am done. They will pay oooooo. But if I drop out of their teaching or fail to work for them. I have to pay them certain amount of money. Over 1 million or so. Where I wan see that money.

And I don't want to specialize in front end. Back end is what I chose.

1 Like

Re: My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. by Heryordele94(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
qtguru:

sad is that even possible?

Even more than 3 in 90 days sef takes genius level for you to be able to do anything with all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solving Polynomial Eqn. In Vb Using Newton Rapson Method / Networking Involves Programming But Not Otherwise? / Msc In Software Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.