Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola (41259 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by voltron14: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

I was even surprised like is Mikel obi nw contesting to be president abi which 1 be obi again

Or scent (St.) Obi?

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by DevilSignature: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Aareakinwunmi post=117691841]Good one. Roads are critical components of a nations infrastructure.[/quote]
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by LIGHTROOM: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hmm

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by jlinkd78(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
highchief1:
is Obi in the race?
Obi is in d race to assist urchins like u being manipulated with crumbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Whiteshield: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
emmanuel596:
Another campaign tool.... imagine building a single bridge for 8 years

We didn't hear anything about the scam ogoni clean up again

Your fathers served Pdp for 20 years with nothing to show. Apc did it in 8 years.

Other Pdp supporters were sensible enough to shut up but you being an eternal idiot decided to open your diseased mouth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Collins4u1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Obi is fronting for Atiku. Obi is never a contestant in the race.

Obi was seen in the PDP rally few weeks ago in Uyo

Shatap for that last paragraph. Na u take him there

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by voltron14: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

The bridge is a good one but don't tell us to vote APC because of it.

See the problem with you lots is that you have refused abruptly to make use of your brain.

You guys claim marginalization and wanted a bridge.

You got it, but now you say we won't vote you because of it.

Yet you voted the party that did absolutely nothing for you for 16 years.

Haba.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by sokera: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
cilaas:
I doubt if the Igbo men I know will vote for APC because of the Bridge
that is their problem but it will forever be In history that the man igbos didn't vote completed this project the man they voted for left on paper ... God bless Buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Isobug: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
highchief1:
is Obi in the race?
Out of jittery, you have asked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by ipobarethieves: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
cool sai BABA grin the name that make ipobPIGS to wail/bleat endlessly grin

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by yahmohy27: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
We don't care
cilaas:
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Ruthymoon(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Great, why didnt they guide it like the , asaba Onitsha bridge, I mean to avoid drunk drivers from falling in the river undecided undecided
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Femiwilli: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022

They will put toll gates on it, while the bridge in Benue won't have a toll gate.

The hatred of igbos
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by wwwihy: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
jlinkd78:
Noted
If Fashola had been in d race for Presidential election e for no easy to decide between him and Obi
Mikel Obi or which one?

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by BATified2023: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
cilaas:
a
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Feadalezchicken: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
emmanuel596:
Another campaign tool.... imagine building a single bridge for 8 years

We didn't hear anything about the scam ogoni clean up again
Make we hear word joor.. buhari try for this one abeg! Previous presidents nko?

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by duro4chang(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Praise the Lord. It will be on record.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by observanc1: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Liar!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by rickleye: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Antyislam:
God will punish anybody that toll on that bridge

How do you maintain the bridge without tolls. Let them set cameras on the bridge and you get a SMS when you pass. users who live within a 30miles radius pass free based on license plate.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Allisgud: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
jlinkd78:
Noted
If Fashola had been in d race for Presidential election e for no easy to decide between him and Obi
how him don give solution to power
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Brunicekid(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
highchief1:
is Obi in the race?
jamb question in sim's voice
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by FreeStuffsNG: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
jlinkd78:
Noted
If Fashola had been in d race for Presidential election e for no easy
He will contest after Asiwaju's 8 years and 8 years of Shettima with him as Vice President wink

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Nakuza(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good news and congratulations to Nigerians.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by frankdGreat125: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fool, how can you said it have been completed without any protector at both sides, well una prayer no go work. You guys want us to be falling inside River Niger. Failed govt with a lawyer as Minister for works , shame shame shameeeeeee.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Igbodicool(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wooooowwww....

The Rocket Science of our time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by NaijaCover(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by sokera: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
voltron14:

You guys claim marginalization and wanted a bridge.

You got it, but now you say we won't vote you because of it.

Yet you voted the party that did absolutely nothing for you for 16 years.

Haba.
God created them to be like that ... go and check history that is how their fore fathers are ... blood iz thicker than water . You can't take hypocritical away from them .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Slynation(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
cilaas:
This project was started by Good luck Jonathan...APC took Nigeria 10years backward

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by omenka(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Misplaced priorities. They could have deployed the resources for this to more useful endeavours. There was nothing wrong with the first bridge, why build a second? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by kingswise: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
cilaas:
please who funded the bridge?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Buckeyemedia1: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
cilaas:
It is strategy, Obi can keep the 5% entire votes, as long as it is not with Atiku and Pdp, APC is alright.

No one said the bridge was made specifically for Igbo people, the campaign is geared towards the Federal Government’s achievements, even we aliens to that region have recognized it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.