Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola (41241 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Skyehigher1: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Unlike those selling crude oil $140 per barrel but not achievement than corruption

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by muykem: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
cilaas:
I doubt if the Igbo men I know will vote for APC because of the Bridge

The brigde was constructed as a national asset to help people plying the road and not for election purpose. Igbo will not vote APC especially since Yoruba man is the candidate. Tinubu will win the election without 5% support.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by JealousCobra(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

I was even surprised like is Mikel obi nw contesting to be president abi which 1 be obi again

Demented Urchins, gringrin
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by HarlequinLekex: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
robosky02:
Can't they do something like London bridge
No even talk am this one dem do after a lot of embezzlement waiting for years to get it done.Nigeria London bridge would take like 50 years
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Okoroawusa: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by HarlequinLekex: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
robosky02:
Can't they do something like London bridge
It would take 50 years
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by andy244: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
it's a bridge for Nigeria bro. Don't know why they want to make South East feel it's a favour only to them. Meanwhile, There is a big difference between geopolitical zones and tribe. you just mixed it cos Asaba is still Igbo
SpecialAdviser:

The bridge is a good one but don't tell us to vote APC because of it.

See the problem with you lots is that you have refused abruptly to make use of your brain.
A government that spent 8 years and you are using bridge as the only indices of it's measurements.

What about the economy?
What about security?
What about debt profile?
What about health sectors?
What about education?

Soon many of you will start asking what PDP did. Such an unreasonable line of argument.
To make matters worse, APC candidate is an old man who hardly speak to the issues on ground.

This bridge connects South South to South East and wonder why you lots always drag Igbos about it. I expect Nigerians to queue behind Peter Obi for a better Nigeria. Thank you.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Cryofigbos: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
JealousCobra:

Demented Urchins, gringrin

Ur father ipig grin grin

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by olamike02: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
highchief1:
is Obi in the race?
JUST WANT TO CASH OUT.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by jaytee01(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Afamed post=117694625][/quote]

Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Legendforte: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dshocker:
How come they didn't put cross bars, just like the first Niger bridge.

Besides the money awarded for this contract can build this bridge 20×
Exactly what I have been trying to ask.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Bobbiee: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
So this plain boring bridge took all these years to complete?? Nigeria
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Viraltrends123: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
No even talk am this one dem do after a lot of embezzlement waiting for years to get it done.Nigeria London bridge would take like 50 years
robisky02 second Niger bridge is by far longer and more complex than London bridge, not even double or triple of London bridge. Second Niger bridge is like 6 times longer
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by ud4u: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bridge from time of Yaradua, all the same they have tried, but not to have my vote because the economy is in complete mess. Just imagine 1 bag of rice at 40,000 from 7,000. Some people are still receiving 20,000 as monthly salary.

God will definitely see us through
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by 00FFT00(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bobloco:
..... and when will the tolling begin

Exactly. What is the grace period, and when will Buhari toll Loko-Oweto Bridge?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Etimemy: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
For almost 8 years, it is the only project Buhari can boasts of,after borrowing 32 trillions from foreign countries and CBN 25 trillions. APC will be making noise all over the street and after stealing trillions from that same project.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by wolebest: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/breaking-second-niger-bridge-completed-says-fashola/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666174671-1

Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!!

Say Baba!! Say Buhari!!!

This project is signed, sealed and delivered!!!

But what a shame, when there was money PDP governments could not deliver, but this government had to borrow to execute this project.

Nigeria I hail thee!!!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Etimemy: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Skyehigher1:
Unlike those selling crude oil $140 per barrel but not achievement than corruption

You should be ashamed of yourself,how much are they selling crude oil now?
Where is 32tr Buhari borrowed ?
Where is 25tr he collected from CBN?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Its a good project and we appreciate the work Buhari did. But APC is a no no no come 2023.

We are not different from other thinkings around the country
The first time I witnessed Justice from comment of somebody I'm not expecting it, pls keep it up.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by okorogodwin4(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Second Niger bridge kill una dia
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Obi is fronting for Atiku. Obi is never a contestant in the race.

Obi was seen in the PDP rally few weeks ago in Uyo

I think so too. Thoroughly unprincipled, deceitful and duplicitous human being.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Izzydeprince: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fashola, in keeping with the tradition of APC is a liar. Few months back he claimed IPOB sit at home delayed the completion of the bridge, now is ocean surge. APC as party is peopled by shameless liars and people lacking in moral and integrity.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Alsenora: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
I prefer the older one too. It is safer due to the enclosed railing design and should have been the standard. I commend though.
Dshocker:
How come they didn't put cross bars, just like the first Niger bridge.

Besides the money awarded for this contract can build this bridge 20×
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Kingspin(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
We need a private organisation to investigate and confirm this claim
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Litmus: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Kai see achievement shocked shocked

Small bridge of less than a kilometer

Well, if nothing has ever been done in Nigeria before , as is the impression given by many, then this bridge is a start and deserves celebrating.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Kingspin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
dynicks:
Congratulations....Thumbs up APC ...Una don try!!...compared to
the way PDP handled it...

BUT SHIISHI from votes, una go go get!!..
This was a private funded driven project under GEJ, and motorists are going to pay for it. Maybe
If Buhari has his way he would have stopped the construction. I owe them nothing.
Which other project have they done? None
The Enugu airport by GEJ, they are working to knock the place out.
No thanks to them.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Iampromoted(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He will contest after Asiwaju's 8 years and 8 years of Shettima with him as Vice President wink
All 3 of them being Muslims abi? You try well well.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by FreeStuffsNG: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Iampromoted:

All 3 of them being Muslims abi? You try well well.
Nigeria of 16 years from now will be merit-based not bigots.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by Westgutz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Buhari saving the lives of igbos again?
Yet they still hate him.
Those people sha grin

This insult is getting out of hand; since when did a federal link brigde connecting regions became a favour for a particular people?
Show me one federal government presence in southeast in a decade?

Second naija bridge,Lagos-Ibadan and Abuja to Kano expressway where championed and funded accordingly, why only talking about second naija bridge?

What of Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail
Lagos-Kano standard guage rail
Abuja-Kaduna..
This forum is really pissing me off with the amount of dishonesty going on here...

It has been proved and recorded that deception is in some people's DNA because they live by it..
Don't know why diz country is still standing..
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by dynicks(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kingspin:
This was a private funded driven project under GEJ, and motorists are going to pay for it. Maybe
If Buhari has his way he would have stopped the construction. I owe them nothing.
Which other project have they done? None
The Enugu airport by GEJ, they are working to knock the place out.
No thanks to them.
Honestly, these people no just carry good thing for mind for us from this part of the country.....well no shaking....good thing the bridge is done and dusted
Re: Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola by bizzibodi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fashola should have been APC presidential candidate not BAT a placeholder for shettima.if bat wins power will return back to d north soon,if Atiku wins power has returned back to the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.