Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu (25613 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi At The Appeal Court, Abuja / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by sofeo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Alright
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Donmoney11: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Namdiot coward Cownu, the IPOB terrorist monkey ain't � going anywhere anytime soon. He's staying put in the "zoo" cage.
The ipob terrorists masquerading as Zombidients will soon show up to wail and cry on this as usual.
some coward in this platform eeh
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation3(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Nnamdi Kanu must die in prison.

He must not be left for freedom
He would die , cos he still young and healthy...

It is your snile Tinubu that's at the verge his death..
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by sameks08(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Namdiot coward Cownu, the IPOB terrorist monkey ain't � going anywhere anytime soon. He's staying put in the "zoo" cage.
The ipob terrorists masquerading as Zombidients will soon show up to wail and cry on this as usual.
. Had it been that your parents use protective measures a waste product like you wouldn't have come to existence foolish idiot
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by loucbou: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
30days make one pay is now over. Uncertainty is growing everyday around the world. How do we overcome this uncertainty? We "create" options for ourselves! i hereby introduce to you New Global Reserve LLC. You can make reasonable returns on your investment by subscribing to their services

check t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . c o m on How to Develop Multiple Streams of Income now.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Way4orward: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by goodmike7: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Since Nigeria is a zoo you must then be treated like animal.
Meanwhile deep down pandora does not want this man released soon cos he will divide the igbos attention..the self centred,stingy,lying goat wants all attention on him especially now that some group of fools and zombies believes and adores his every lies.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by CheapHomes1: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is a sane clime and that is why victims of his violent rhetorics must get justice so that in the future another sick person won't wake up and start telling misguided drug induced Igbo youths to hate other tribes and go burn down cities in the land of other tribes.

Can you pls give a chronology of events that took place in Lagos before the declaration of curfew by the Lagos state governor
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by guru90: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
i need summary........
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Myclubmycash: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
They should learn to obey court orders in Nigeria.
It is Kanu today, it could be anyone tomorrow.

We may keep mute today that it doesn't concern us. Tomorrow, it may affect you.

If the appeal court have discharged him, but the security council who are mainly from a particular geopolitical zone, as well as the attorney general who is equally from that same zone decided not to release him, then, they are sending out a clear signal. They are clearly confirming to the world, that the seeming marginalisation, which perhaps, gave birth to the agitations are very intentional.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Coly2012(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
You for just give people sniper to drink than posting this judgement.

Okkkkkk you want make them die slowlllyyyyyy.

You most be a wicked op.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by afbstrategies: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
shocked
Some of these politicians are too dumb and may have consulted their marabouts before reading the judgment.

Keep voting for these old Nigerian politicians and expect your lives to improve.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
U are just a wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by entrep88: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Amb1045:
Tyrant government

Shop owner rent shop, paid for market ticket, paid security fees both house and market, feed family, pay schools fees, paid for tax, paid for market clean up, pay other dues now he add those things on top the market to make ends meet now one thug from nowhere want to collect money from customers that came to buy market. This characters will chase buyers from the market if not well managed.

Few Yoruba people should get a life, they always feel they're are strong rather na only mouth them get. 2011-2012 I remembered one Benin boy that was doing that nonsense in abule egba market he was killed by soldiers inside market. This kind of character deserve shoot on site order. Go and rent shop and do business if ee easy, stop looking for innocent people you want to harasses.

The level of the hatred is real, the enviness for other peoples business. We generate the import revenue in Lagos, we pay house rent, pay shop rent, pay taxes still yet you people are not pleased. Always raising voice as if they have power or strength. An idiot from ekiti or Ibadan claiming to be an indegin of Lagos while their states are deserted.

Indigenous people of Lagos should wake up and chase these idiot back to their state. Election time they want to force you to vote for their candidate hmmmmm. The mental health of these people needs to be checked. Work no but you want free money. Check December time when Igbo's travel the states always remain empty. They forgot to understand that Igbo's are born soldier ready to die any minutes we are not cowards like them
This one loud gan, make I shift before stone hit me
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Jaycee07(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

You sound dumb and uncivilized. I hope when you’re served this tea you’re brewing, you’ll drink it with all pleasure.
Where do you live? It must be a rat hole. Only animals like you don’t reason.
Are you aware that if Nigeria was a functional country, Buhari ought to be impeached, removed as president and then tried as a citizen in a competent court of law for violating his oath of office, by not defending and upholding the constitution which he swore to protect?
Do you know how to read and right?? I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by ATLIEN2027: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
sameks08:
. Had it been that your parents use protective measures a waste product like you wouldn't have come to existence foolish idiot

Ranting of an OSU slave monkey. Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm from village drunkards deposited into a shit-hole olosho mother.
Thunder fire you and your unborn generations.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by ATLIEN2027: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jaycee07:

You sound dumb and uncivilized. I hope when you’re served this tea you’re brewing, you’ll drink it with all pleasure.
Where do you live? It must be a rat hole. Only animals like you don’t reason.
Are you aware that if Nigeria was a functional country, Buhari ought to be impeached, removed as president and then tried as a citizen in a competent court of law for violating his oath of office, by not defending and upholding the constitution which he swore to protect?
Do you know how to read and right?? I doubt it.
Your drunkard village idiot father is an imb@cile.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by ATLIEN2027: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
HeroHero:

U are just a wasted sperm.
Delusional brainless IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkeys are on a prowl. grin
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
You know a lawless society when government openly says it wont obey a judgement of a competent court of the land
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by ATLIEN2027: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Ignorance is a disease
You must have inherited your stupidity and gullibility from your village idiotic drunkard father.
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by NaijaCover(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Jayraw419: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
After reading the full document I submit that Lalasticlala and his team should embark on sabbatical leave by posting headache for readers
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Ranting of an OSU slave monkey. Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm from village drunkards deposited into a shit-hole olosho mother.
Thunder fire you and your unborn generations.
Another wasted sperm. Ur father will be regretting why he didn't use condom on that fateful day
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Gbemini(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kanu will not come out... Biafrans turn obidence will cry next year well and sit at home will be for a week... Lolz
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
I dey come..
This one go need Glasses!
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by greatseed: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
fergie001:
So I should read all this cos someone was discharged n acquitted ? Has the FG read it ? Jst wait I dey cum
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by federalgodey: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
After reading it all through, I didn't understand anything there!
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by Jaycee07(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Your drunkard village idiot father is an imb@cile.
I don’t blame you. Yours days are coming. Can you swear to God Almighty that you’re happy to live in Nigeria with the state of poverty, insecurity under your failed president?
You should be worried about where your next meal will come from. Monkey like you. �
Re: Full Text of the Appeal Court Judgement on Nnamdi Kanu by fergie001: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
greatseed:
So I should read all this cos someone was discharged n acquitted ? Has the FG read it ? Jst wait I dey cum
Was he acquitted?
The reason you should read it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory / Photos: Shehu Shagari's Granddaughter's Weds / "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.