Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty (360 Views)

Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi said he will move people out of poverty.
Nairaland mods doctored it and changed it to 439m people.

Please watch from 20s to 55s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGP-pfW6oXs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by Anigreat: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
shocked

He has done that before and he will do it even more. We know this hence our overwhelming support.

Meanwhile Butinu is planning to put Iragbiji in abject poverty when finally made the life monarch of the village.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by successmatters(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
We trust you Sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by alsudan: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
That shit just got to FP.

No amount of Propaganda can take the demonic APC back to power.

How many Bullion Vans did Thiefnubuu drop for this forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by ClearFlair: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
APC lied to us for 8 straight years. Under no circumstance should they get another chance to lie to Nigerians again.
Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by 4teenblaq: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mynd44 why are you guys like this?

Seun one of your mod pushed a doctored video to the front-page and labelled PO a liar.

This is defamation of character..
Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by AdamuKD: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
We believe you but does urchins that doesn't believe you will not get anything from your administrator Amen
Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
seun , your moderators wants to spoil your forum act swiftly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by DearDealz: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nairaland is a shameless forum

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by NwaIdeato: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
These Agbadorians are actually pathetic and shameless, why are they so scared of Obi to go this low? Kai! grin
Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by Mobi47(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
I saw on front page where they said Peter Obi moved 439million people out of Poverty and I knew it was a political propaganda. Seun you have to punish the admin that moved the post to front page. Clean up Nairaland from tribalism and political propaganda flying around in all corners.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by Period007(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mobi47:
I saw on front page where they said Peter Obi moved 439million people out of Poverty and I knew it was a political propaganda. Seun you have to punish the admin that moved the post to front page. Clean up Nairaland from tribalism and political propaganda flying around in all corners.

He was talking about china

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMangkVCVYg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, I Will Move People Out Of Poverty by Mobi47(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Atiku / Lagos State Government Unveils 62 New Fire Fighting Apparatus (picture, Video) / Clip Shows What Peter Obi’s Son Does For A Living In America Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.