Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos (516 Views)

Peter Obi At Alaba International Market, Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by chiemelisco: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2022

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by SeniorMan715(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Stood up to my mom yesterday. She wanted me to change the channel I said no, I was there first. Told her to sit down and be quiet. I'm grown. It felt good Anyway if you want to visit me, I'm at the general Hospital Ward 5. Approach from the left cuz my right eye is closed
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by Amb1045(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Shop owner rent shop, paid for market ticket, paid for tax, paid for market clean up, pay other dues now he add those things on top the market to make ends meet now one thug from nowhere want to collect money from customers that came to buy market. This characters will chase buyers from the market if not well managed.

Few Yoruba people should get a life, they always feel they're are strong rather na only mouth them get. 2011-2012 I remembered one Benin boy that was doing that nonsense in abule egba market he was killed by soldiers inside market. This kind of character deserve shoot on site order. Go and rent shop and do business if ee easy, stop looking for innocent people you want to harasses.

The level of the hatred is real, the enviness for other peoples business. We generate the import revenue in Lagos, we pay house rent, pay shop rent, pay taxes still yet you people are not pleased. Always raising voice as if they have power or strength. An idiot from ekiti or Ibadan claiming to be an indegin of Lagos while their states are deserted.

Indigenous people of Lagos should wake up and chase these idiot back to their state. Election time they want to force you to vote for their candidate hmmmmm. The mental health of these people needs to be checked. Work no but you want free money. Check December time when Igbo's travel the states always remain empty. They forgot to understand that Igbo's are born soldier ready to die any minutes we are not cowards like them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by socialjustice93: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oh you know the champion guy in Abule Egba that year chai.. Champion dad is rich but he chose to be the prodigal son since his secondary school days, las las na soldier kpoof m inside market.
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by Tinububalls: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Stood up to my mom yesterday. She wanted me to change the channel I said no, I was there first. Told her to sit down and be quiet. I'm grown. It felt good Anyway if you want to visit me, I'm at the general Hospital Ward 5. Approach from the left cuz my right eye is closed
Which tool was used in the execution of the readjustment?
Remote or cover-shoe.
Re: Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos by SeniorMan715(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Turning garri with little touch of cover shoe
Tinububalls:
Which tool was used in the execution of the readjustment? Remote or cover-shoe.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Is More Viable Than South East Nigeria / The Thieves In Our Bus / "Peter Obi's Investment (for The State) Worths Next To Nothing....." Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.