Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (52364 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Icartaway: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCW-WQ-F5M

Today, I went to Alaba international market with Tinubu T Shirt and Cap ...I even went to the Chairman's office to confirm the rumours but it wasn't how it is

Even the tasks force took a photo with me, they even bought me water ..
I moved round without fear
City Boy Progressives group are on ground any where in Nigeria

Nigeria is working

Igbo people are peace loving citizens.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Parachoko: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Haters of Asiwaju can only wail online from their backward and underdevelope villages.

Even Igbos will vote for Asiwaju massively in Lagos State.

Ethnic/Religious bigots can cry all they want online, it won't change reality.

394 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by jazon(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Clout

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by hammer567: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Another agbero tout causing nuisance.

Agbero no be job

321 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by richie240: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by overall90: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
What rumors?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Realtalk20: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
How is she daring them? The ibos I know are liberal and not the way you tribalists paint them here.

Do you want to know what a dare is ? Wear Peter Obi labour party shirt and go to mushin or ikorodu in Lagos ... You maybe stabbed to death that's how intolerant the southwest is

524 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by TinubuThief: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin

Make we tell them?

Wise men and women from the east grin

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by madridguy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin grin

The online chest beaters go change narration now tongue

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Smith414: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
This one nor be dare na.. na their fellow sister, them know say na paid acting she dey run,, but las las na OBIDIENT be the movement

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Haters of Asiwaju can only wail online from their backward and underdevelope villages.

Like you destroyed the disabled guy's wheelchair because he supports Labour party..

241 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wetin Igbos wan do her before for this Lagos,are you playing??,Dem no go wan kolet

30 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
overall90:
What rumors?

I thought I was the only one who doesn’t understand the intent of this post. One Tinubu lapdog is already spilling rubbish up there as usual.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by EndsarsReloaded: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCW-WQ-F5M

Today, I went to Alaba international market with Tinubu T Shirt and Cap ...I even went to the Chairman's office to confirm the rumours but it wasn't how it is

Even the tasks force took a photo with me, they even bought me water ..
I moved round without fear
City Boy Progressives group are on ground any where in Nigeria

Nigeria is working

Igbo people are peace loving citizens.

Lol, aside her ugliness, how on Earth would anyone expect Igbos to attack anyone wearing Tinubu campaign vest or cap?

Men, we are not like that abeg, even Buhari supporters were never attacked in the East despite how much he was detested. Anyways, people that will beat up a crippled man because he chose to support Obi will always think others are like them.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Naijaroyalty will not like this. Lol.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by tricksters: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Let her chase. Chasing clout or agbero are no crime under the Nigeria constitution so furk off

hammer567:
Another agbero tout causing nuisance.

Agbero no be job

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Market that will be closed down soon

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Chnbanc: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:

But your comment depicts you as An ethnic/ religious bigot.
Pot calling kettle black..

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by jmoore(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
The op is a clown. How can you dare a rumour that is not true?

Mumu people, Agbado folks will start a fake news then foolishly dare the fake news.

It is APC/Tinubu supporters that have proven to be the first to physically abuse an opposition supporter. The cowards went after a physically challenged man that supports Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ZiXYsaV0I

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by femisplash: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Those Igbos cowards dare not touch you in Lagos but pls, don't try this in SE.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Christistruth00: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Go to Onitsha and Aba next

206 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Christistruth00: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Realtalk20:
How is she daring them? The ibos I know are liberal and not the way you tribalists paint them here.

Do you want to know what a dare is ? Wear Peter Obi labour party shirt and go to mushin or ikorodu in Lagos ... You maybe stabbed to death that's how intolerant the southwest is

Like this one

peter obi's Election campaign director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunmen killer Squad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

213 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Bendeco02: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nobody have time for the attention seeker grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Parachoko: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chnbanc:

But your comment depicts you as An ethnic/ religious bigot.
Can you bring out your evidence?

201 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by PandoraObi: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Can you imagine, even in Lagos

198 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by PlaysNigeria: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
shay alaba na thier papa land?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
The news no clear.
Maybe to criticize ibos again.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Market that will be closed down soon

Said by WHO ?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
JealousCobra:

Said by W H O ?
Not said done. The market will be closed down after the elections. The planning code of Lagos State demarcates the area as residential . The benevolence of previous governments is why it was not enforced. There is no need for any new law. That land should only accommodate residential property

208 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Not said done. The market will be closed down after the elections. The planning code of Lagos State demarcates the area as residential . The benevolence of previous governments is why it was not enforced. There is no need for any new law. That land should only accommodate residential property

Go and Verify that market made Tinubu and Lagos govement what they are today.

Alaba market is among top 5 parastatals that generate more IGR in Lagos State.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Zonefree(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
The Igbos and Yorubas here are rejecting the girl grin grin

This Nairaland na something else grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.