Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (19299 Views)

Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 million People Out Of Poverty, Here's The Video / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by TAP23: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=TAP23 post=117700934]

Call Thievnubu grin
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by TAP23: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Rule 20.

Call thiefffnubu grin

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
Mod mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Please move this to front page. You guys have turned nairaland to a center for misinformation.

This is against your Rule 8.

This is not 2015.

We'll follow you guys bumpa to bumpa.

I swear to God, we go give them better close marking.

When I saw that, I knew there was an agenda OR propanda set out against Obi's candidacy.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Manuel9239(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
shame to the mod's of this site, only deceiving urself's by dropping false news thinking ur doing peter obi and the obidients, continue to Weil in pains....

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by rollywise(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
I thought this fight was supposed to be amongst the big guys PDP and APC but all I see here is an attack on Obi everyday. Propaganda here and there just to discredit him. Who is d big boy now? Immediately I saw this video I knew he was talking about another country. But those who don't want to see this country move forward cut off where he started and showed us a cheap propaganda and fools bought it

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u are a joke if u think a doctored video will b moved to front page

Now that is on FP, you can cry us a lagoon. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Hoelujohn: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
omo make peter obi fans beg him not to talk again cos anytime he drops any lamba they are always thrown into confusion n damage control

From 100 out of 150 NBA players are Nigerians to lifting 439 million Nigerians out of poverty

I come tire ooo

The best way to embarrass peter obi is to give him a microphone

Once peter obi holds mic like this just go one corner go dey laugh cos lamba bombshell na him him tu lie go drop
Peter Obi needs to learn how to work with written script like great grandpa Tinubu
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Rule 8.

On a serious note, can you swear that the same person that operates Mannabbqgrill is not the same person that operates ilovedemmanna and this NLPolicewoman? Can you?

Even Peter Obi, Buhari, Ronaldo, Messi, Top musicians and others with their multitudes of followers don't have such moniker as "Ilove..." linked to them, e come be you that was once tagged the most 8ed user on this forum one human being go create such moniker for...

I remember when I joined this forum some 10 years ago or there about, this forum was interesting and one of the top go-to site for information, news and update, but the same thing can't be said of it again.

These days, one has to filter a news or use his/her "no 6" before diluting any information on the FP.
It is well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Kajaard: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8

This fellow below is guilty of having multiple monikers and using them to constitute a nuisance on this forum.

RULE 18 has been violated

These are the monikers she operates

NLPoliceWoman

Ilovethemmanna

Mods please do something

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
nlfpmod

Please go through those 3 monikers mentioned and see the proof.

I can post connecting screenshots if you want.

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by effort1: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Rule 8.

, you use multiple monikers on nairaland. That makes you a rule breaker and a rule breaker is corrupt.

Therefore, , you are corrupt. QED. grin

Even the mods you are desperately calling know that you are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Danisaint112:
Agbado people trying so hard to tarnish the image if this man. Wether Peter Obi wins or not, I will proudly vote Peter Obi and know that I did the right thing.

They're only making him more popular

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
HeliumStar:
Myn!d44 for don buy Bentley by now, the guy just dey cash out steady from Tinubu dey push fake news for front page just to tarnish PO's image

Do you know if he too belongs to the agbadorian generation? grin. I was expecting him to have closed that thread instead.... so cheap a propaganda

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by emmanuelbrown26: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
omo make peter obi fans beg him not to talk again cos anytime he drops any lamba they are always thrown into confusion n damage control

From 100 out of 150 NBA players are Nigerians to lifting 439 million Nigerians out of poverty

I come tire ooo

Once peter obi holds mic like this just go one corner go dey laugh cos lamba bombshell na him him tu lie go drop
Egbo mi, u never do ur duty today, go and buy pampers for baba

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by deeva2: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi said poverty caused insecurity in the North but insecurity in the SE is because of agitation.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eriokanmi: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
RZArecta:
Seun knows what his mods are doing, they have his full backing. They used that false story to dampen agbados poisoned holy communion gaffe cool
Bad guy grin
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Oziens: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
englishmart:
The greatest tragedy of democracy is that, a vast majority of foools can come together and elect a leader to govern everybody.
It's Appalling & Condemnable For Such False Narrative To Be Pushed To The Front Page. It's Rather Unfortunate, That This Platform Has Been Reduced To A Habinger Of Promoter Of Fake News, Ethnic Bigotry & Religion Extremism. In Sane Clime, This Platform Ought To Have Beeen Taken Down By The Authority. Nigerians Are Not Asking For Too Much By Demanding For A Visionary, Competent Leadership In The Person Of H.E Peter Obi. But The Enemies Of These Country Who Pride Themselves In Retrogressiveness Are Not Letting Go.
Surely, The Wicked Shall Perish While The Righteous Rejoice & Take Back Their God Given Country.

Finally, @Seun, Kindly Take Down/Delete That Fake Post Thread Immediately. This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Degree. APC & Tinubu Cannot Be Paying Lip Service To Issue Based Campaign While Their Stock In Trade Is Campaign of Calumny, Maligning Other, Deception & Falsehood.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Shikena(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hope some of you "no smoke without fire" m0r0ns now understand the reason why FACT CHECKS are very important.

It is to protect the sanctity of facts/truth whether the subject is Tinubu, Obi, Buhari, Sowore, Atiku, Kanu, Igboho or your father. No matter how much you hate someone, let your position always be based on verified facts not hearsays or 'no smoke without fire'.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Electorate: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
fasho01:
If he wasn't known for giving false facts and telling lies, it would not have been believed in the first place anyway

Which lie is bigger than the one Tinubu said that he built Lagos?

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Musauzor(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
The BATstard and his supporters are afraid of HE Peter Obi's growing popularity and general acceptability by Nigerians. The BAT is really a BATstard. There's no propaganda against Peter Obi that will prevail
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by obyno82: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
Snapchat:

Go and tell your parents to shut up, flattino. E pain am grin

Oga the mere fact you answered me the way you did shows how pained you are..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good, watched the actual video, and it was obvious he was talking about china and the MDG's.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by olatuns2017: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
There's a thread with the title : Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty.
https://www.nairaland.com/7391007/peter-obi-able-move-439

This is wrong and I don't understand why a Mod will approve that despite the fact that it's completely false.

Here's a clear video and transcript from the Arewa Consultative Forum in Kaduna.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QECALAKG0

Don't blame them

Obi is the father of Lamba in Nigeria

Previous lambas still fresh

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joevics:
There's a thread with the title : Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty.
https://www.nairaland.com/7391007/peter-obi-able-move-439

This is wrong and[b]I don't understand why a Mod will approve that despite the fact that it's completely false[/b].

Here's a clear video and transcript from the Arewa Consultative Forum in Kaduna.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QECALAKG0

That mod might be a BATified urchin.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by fk001(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Period007:
The moderator who pushed that doctored video to front page should be permanently banned, or we will start reporting this forum as a fake news website.

Lol cry us river. Obi is a chronic liar
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Isobug: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Allow them to always come up with their useless propaganda. They will always be failing

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Snapchat: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
obyno82:

Oga the mere fact you answered me the way you did shows how pained you are..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao. The fact that you replied my initial comment shows you were pained.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by nazicartel(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Your life revolves around nairaland. You can't do without it stop lying like Obi Pandora
Fool.
Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by TrumpDonald2: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:

I come tire ooo

grin grin grin You are becoming a clown on this forum I swear

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by LocalStandard1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
emperor863:

What is this illiterate talking? You're getting exactly what you Igbos give to others. I enjoy it a lot seeing you steaming in the heat you created.
You have doctored videos and photoshopped images of Tinubu and nobody is bringing God into the matter.
So you think God loves you more than others? You must be high on drugs as usual. God does not care about criminals that are known word wide to be criminals.
Only god knows the crime you have committed today.
Hey peanut, everybody is Igbo to you people right? Unna eyes go clear soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Retakes Monguno, Other Communities From Boko Haram / Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction / Solomon Dalung Visits Kebbi's Rice Milling Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.