Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More (17753 Views)

Is Genevieve Getting Married Soon? (Pre-Bridal Photos) / Is Genevieve's Daughter Prettier Than Mum? / Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Licialove(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
I saw her current movie the one she acted a blind girl with Dessy Elliot, Gasz that chick is now damn to skinny what do y'all think?
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Raymond88(m): 2:22am On Aug 22, 2007
Like we give a ferk! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Ndi(f): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2007
Raymond88:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by cecipopula(f): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2007
i believe she likes it like that
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by trendy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2007
why not let her be, if she's fat na crime, she's slim na wahala
maybe due to the ban she has less to eat,

Make Una Leave Genevieve alone for me o cool

1 Like

Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by BABEELOVE(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2007
She is really looking gaunt. Make she stop am oh! angry
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by hammah(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2007
can't complain!
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by tilewill(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2007
All in the name diettttttttttty!
make she no just show show face for italy here.
coz if l handle her? grin
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by ifyalways(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2007
whatever rocks her boat.
i no send am,she no send me. cool
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by quinofhart(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2007
oh well don't really care if she eats or not, we should be bothered about the hungry kids in naija going to bed hungry tonite.

[center]Happy newyear everybody[/center]
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by keliscia(f): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2008
Genevieve nnaji is not doing any of such things, she is just a woman who love to be in shape and there is noting wrong in that! I approve it because a woman should allways look at her self even  though she is married

Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by stkris(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2008
someone contact me when gene's freaking eating or puking habits 'll put a darn nickle in my account  angry
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by eezzy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2008
Raymond88:

Yes we do! If you don't then why air your cockeyed opinion here.

Gene seems a little slim though, almost bodering on thin. The girl should eat more
she looks better with a bit of flesh on. Still love you to death though Gene - that wont change
go girl!
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by lanreaji: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2008
To be honest,She is getting more skinny and horrible everyday i watch her movie.Pls don't u ever say na diet coz i disagree, To me she has been flirting around with hookers and ofcourse d result na hiv and std, wink
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Busta(f): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
She is really becoming a pack of bones!

What happened to the african women with their robust bodies?
Is she trynna copy american/hollywood celebrities now by starving hersef to death.

keliscia:

Genevieve nnaji is not doing any of such things, she is just a woman who love to be in shape and there is noting wrong in that! I approve it because a woman should allways look at her self even though she is married
u call that living healthy?
she is an african pls.
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by almondjoy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
I think this calls for an HIV test!
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2008
Aj, please don't join these demented people in their senseless assumptions. This is not about being an African, this is about being ambitious. I guess the girl doesn't want to end her days in Nollywood, i am sure she is dreaming bigger. The international standard of beauty is very clear: you have to look healthy. Hollywood doctors and critics have said it loads of times that those actresses are kiiling themselves. They are all aware of the implications of their ridiculous diet and have advised young girls against being like them.

That African beauty of a thing is just an excuse for laziness and unnecessary fat. You don't have to have rolls of fat all over your body to show that you are healthy. Your body has to be a working machine and not some burden to carry around. Those Nollywood actresses can barely run for 5 mins without collapsing. With that mantality of the plump African woman, some of them are gradually getting fatter and fatter, becoming carriers of some sickness they know about.

Whoever says she has STDs is just some obese bleeped up woman who can't simpy understand that when you eat healthy, do sports and live the kind of busy life she does, it's unevitable to lose weight so fast and so much.

The last time I checked she was looking very fabulous. Why don't you fat asses go and check if you are carriers of STDs, hence you can't understand the reason why you are getting fatter as days go on. angry
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2008
michelin89:

That African beauty of a thing is just an excuse for laziness and unnecessary fat. You don't have to have rolls of fat all over your body to show that you are healthy. Your body has to be a working machine and not some burden to carry around. Those Nollywood actresses can barely run for 5 mins without collapsing. With that mantality of the plump African woman, some of them are gradually getting fatter and fatter, becoming carriers of some sickness they know about.
roflmao! cheesy
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by keliscia(f): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2008
@Busta
being in shape has nothing to do with being african or what ever ,
africans think that being fat meens " haveing money or beauty" , fat is nothing but sickness . kisseven doctors recommend gym grin every woman in good shape feel good with her -self and with others wink
Am not saying be all bones , but be in shape smiley
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Busta(f): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ michelin89
u guys by any chance related?
u taking it too personal if u ask me
u don't expect everyone to agree with u . . . pple are only saying what they think and feel. . . just like u

@ keliscia
You are right, it not all about being an african women
getting in shape is completely different from starving one's self. If u ask me, she is sure starving herself. Making ursef look like a scarescroll ain't healthy either.

Am not saying be all bones , but be in shape

Genny is not in shape, she was in shape before now.
now, she is just compressing and slenderizing herself away.

Do not confuse being in shape with turning anorexic people!
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Dreloaded(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2008
Have you seen her lately though, Busta? I think she looks amazing.

The "blind girl" movie was a long time ago.
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Busta(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2008
D-reloaded:

Have you seen her lately though, Busta? I think she looks amazing.

The "blind girl" movie was a long time ago.
u are right, I am not so into nigerian movies but saw a preview of a movie she starred in recently and the girl looked sick.
didn't even know she was the one until someone in the room mentioned her name. . . can't remember what movie but she was looking skinny.

dunno bout now tho
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by keliscia(f): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ Busta
girlfriend look at Genny in the pic ,
do you think she is someone who 's suffring with anorexia ,
she look's glamour !!!
she 's in between "fat and slim" that meens she has a normal but good shape
or do you want her to become like Ini edo!!! abeg you oo! leave my girl like this, she is more than beautiful

Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Busta(f): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2008
how old is that pic?
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by keliscia(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2008
Is not that old!
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by motunrayo4(f): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
Genevieve was and still does look fab, she is not too skinny she looks good.
She is one of my favorite female Nollywood actors, she has soo much natural beauty and a good fashion sense.
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by keliscia(f): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2008
@rayo
That's what am talking about girl friend ! thank you
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by babamutu: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

I think this calls for an HIV test!
. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Bgal(f): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2008
Genny looks totally fabulous. She may have lost some weight but that doesn't mean she's barfing. She looks good and should keep it up.
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by efuah(f): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2008
My oh my. . . u guys have no idea how happy i was when i watched one of her recent movies. It's a Ghanaian / Nigerian movie "Brave Soul". I simply love the body meeen. . . for me, i think she looks splendid and more than an african. I hate fat! angry grin

go go Gene, goooo. . . i love ur new looks loads! kiss
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
Busta:

@ michelin89
u guys by any chance related?
u taking it too personal if u ask me
u don't expect everyone to agree with u . . . people are only saying what they think and feel. . . just like u

We'd be related only if the first man and woman were Adam and Eve! cheesy

I am just pissed at how people are quick to call her sick and carrier of HIV just because the girl is trying to be in a better shape. She might still be experimenting to find the stature she likes.

When you are aspiring to an international recognition there are certain mentalities you need to delete and that is the African beauty or whatever una dey call am. There is no such thing. If you are ugly you are ugly, if you are beautiful you are beautiful. If you are slim, you are slim and if you are fat you are fat. Being African or European or American or Asian Or Oceanian doesn't change anything. Nor be the same eyes I dey see say Gene, Nicole Kidman, Mika Nakashima, Monica Bellucci and Megan Gale fine? Abi my eyes dey turn to African, American, etc every time so I can appreciate their beauty?
Re: Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More by yongbabe(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
Ppl should let Genny be.
as far as i am concerned she looks fabulous, always did.
but if she thinks she needs to loose a bit of weight, fine!
she looks beautifull both ways.

Its high time Africans stop bragging about being fat!
It is unhealthy to be fat. Being fat dosent make u more African in any way,
rather it makes you more unatractive and puts you in health risk.

Alot of African women are crawling with fat.
as in horribly overweight.
And they use this stupid mentality that being African is being fat
to justify their lazines when it comes to dropin them pounds.

i am a slim girl n that dosent make me less African in any way.
and i would not change ma slim figure for any fat body no matta what.
people being fat is NOT, being African.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Defends Single Mums And Drags Toyin Lawani / Photos Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche's Children / Basketmouth Showing His Drumming Skills In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.