Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances (1433 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
So many of us who holds our reservation and shun politics of speculations have decided to keep cool and wait till February 25 to 28, but some of Tinubu's statements lately has been weighty, personally I support the issue of naira redesign, irrespective of how much people lose.

Our soldiers and civilians die everyday, these battle and then terrorist are getting overwhelming funding using accumulated naira notes, I believe this naira redesign even have more security implications than political, highest you lose some values of old note but dead people cant be revived, but I don't want to work on assumptions, I understand it impacts some person including ranking politicians.

However Tinubu has become really emotional less he forgets that the APC government is his government, so who now is he accusing of using financial and energy warfare on him, we are approaching a very sensitive period and high profile individuals MUST be careful in some kind of statements they make, unless it is a plot to create an outer layer dissatisfaction with the Buhari regime and romance inwards, some of Tinubu's statements are becoming worrisome.

Among the contestants, he is currently the closest to the current regime, I wonder who he is pointing accusing fingers on, but far from that, can any Tinubu supporters tell me how fuel scarcity is targeted on Tinubu or he is just making political provocations, is it unlikely that a case file may be already opened for Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
He doesn't care about anything but his ambition. Someone who said "emilokan".

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Reinaldo:
He doesn't care about anything but his ambition. Someone who said "emilokan".
I guess he doesn't see how his utterances could engulf the country in chaos perhaps he lose, because from his body language, it is only his victory that would be acceptable to him, that notion itself is a huge problem that needs special attention, I mean let every of the candidates watch their words.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AcetylC: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:

I guess he doesn't see how his utterances could engulf the country in chaos perhaps he lose, because from his body language, it is only his victory that would be acceptable to him, that notion itself is a huge problem that needs special attention, I mean let every of the candidates watch their words.

A member of his PCC once said 'only God can stop him'. He has been all out for war since before primary. May God help this nation.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by HarunaWest(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
No case file will be opened trust me. All of them know each other's secrets. Last last Atiku 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
AcetylC:

A member of his PCC once said 'only God can stop him'. He has been all out for war since before primary. May God help this nation.
I'm personally worried becuase Tinubu knows the rules of the game and he don't want history repeating, he sees himself as Awo or Abiola, and he feels he can restore the mandate as he believes it is only his to win, that's why it is dangerous, he's getting ready for any eventuality
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
HarunaWest:
No case file will be opened trust me. All of them know each other's secrets. Last last Atiku 2023.
It is not about knowing each other, apart from Obasanjo who by the way was hand picked, every other Yoruba national player had a case file, Awo, Abiola comes to mind.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Cherish233: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmm just dey play.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by HarunaWest(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:

It is not about knowing each other, apart from Obasanjo who by the way was hand picked, every other Yoruba national player had a case file, Awo, Abiola comes to mind.
If it's the case of Buhari vs Tinubu, trust me there is a limit to the extent that Buhari will want to hurt him cos everything that was carried out to put Buhari in that position 2015 is documented. He is only upset that Buhari isn't willing to return the favour granted to him previously. Everyone knows that Buhari is rooting for Atiku that's why he is creating hardship to demarket the APC candidate. It's a win win for us all cos last last Atiku will be president.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
HarunaWest:
If it's the case of Buhari vs Tinubu, trust me there is a limit to the extent that Buhari will want to hurt him cos everything that was carried out to put Buhari in that position 2015 is documented. He is only upset that Buhari isn't willing to return the favour granted to him previously. Everyone knows that Buhari is rooting for Atiku that's why he is creating hardship to demarket the APC candidate. It's a win win for us all cos last last Atiku will be president.
So if I should take you a little serious, perhaps Atiku wins and Tinubu declares himself winner, and he gets arrested, what do you think would happen, I need strategic answers not political speculations
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by OneCandleAway(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
HarunaWest:
If it's the case of Buhari vs Tinubu, trust me there is a limit to the extent that Buhari will want to hurt him cos [/b]everything that was carried out to put Buhari in that position 2015 is documented[b]. He is only upset that Buhari isn't willing to return the favour granted to him previously. Everyone knows that Buhari is rooting for Atiku that's why he is creating hardship to demarket the APC candidate. It's a win win for us all cos last last Atiku will be president.

Everything like the chibok kidnap and bringing foreign mercenaries to declare war right?
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Zulum500: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Discussing balderdash and gibberish 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zulum500:
Discussing balderdash and gibberish 🤣🤣
If it were balderdash and gibberish, your man won't be talking about it, It been long I heard from you, maybe when election is over you can get back to your main account, you know I know it is you, I know your handwriting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:
So many of us who holds our reservation and shun politics of speculations have decided to keep cool and wait till February 25 to 28, but some of Tinubu's statements lately has been weighty, personally I support the issue of naira redesign, irrespective of how much people lose.

Our soldiers and civilians die everyday, these battle and then terrorist are getting overwhelming funding using accumulated naira notes, I believe this naira redesign even have more security implications than political, highest you lose some values of old note but dead people cant be revived, but I don't want to work on assumptions, I understand it impacts some person including ranking politicians.

However Tinubu has become really emotional less he forgets that the APC government is his government, so who now is he accusing of using financial and energy warfare on him, we are approaching a very sensitive period and high profile individuals MUST be careful in some kind of statements they make, unless it is a plot to create an outer layer dissatisfaction with the Buhari regime and romance inwards, some of Tinubu's statements are becoming worrisome.

Among the contestants, he is currently the closest to the current regime, I wonder who he is pointing accusing fingers on, but far from that, can any Tinubu supporters tell me how fuel scarcity is targeted on Tinubu or he is just making political provocations, is it unlikely that a case file may be already opened for Tinubu.

If he doesn't get it, let everything burn down. Nah the man mentality be that.

I see him destroying southwest. Don't forget this so when it will happen they will remember.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by habsydiamond(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
These is nothing anyone of them can do.. if u rig... thank God there is social media to expose everything to the whole world. Las Las that's their last resort incase the result did not favour them.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by ukenke: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
There has always been hardship with Buhari.

HarunaWest:
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Gozac: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu can no longer hide the sabotage by strong elements in the north against his ambition. I was mad when Tinubu denied SE the chance of getting the Speaker HOR by imposing his political son Gbajabiamila. SE makes concessions for SW but SW can never do it, Rochas and Onu said it during the APC primaries.
The greed and mutual hate in South is taking the power to north. Tinubu will have been a good president if he is young.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thanksful:

I see him destroying southwest. Don't forget this so when it will happen they will remember.
That’s the part he don’t get, honestly, it hurts if he feels betrayed but he’s making statements against a sitting President and he’s highly influential in his region, when he thinks he’s talking politics, this has far reaching implications, there are people who don’t even need Tinubu to say so to cause mayhem and that’s why it is in his best interest to endure everything in good fate and keep his plans to his chest, it is not over until it is finally over but this sort of outburst is dangerous with 1 month to go

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Jagabanfromcali: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:
So if I should take you a little serious, perhaps Atiku wins and Tinubu declares himself winner, and he gets arrested, what do you think would happen, I need strategic answers not political speculations
Nothing will happen , we all remember 2015 and GEJ and the role every one played , Bros Tinubu better win this election
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Jagabanfromcali: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thanksful:

Arrest Tinubu now
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gozac:
Tinubu can no longer hide the sabotage by strong elements in the north against his ambition. I was mad when Tinubu denied SE the chance of getting the Speaker HOR by imposing his political son Gbajabiamila. SE makes concessions for SW but SW can never do it, Rochas and Onu said it during the APC primaries.
The greed and mutual hate in South is taking the power to north. Tinubu will have been a good president if he is young.
Nobody is blaming Tinubu anymore for his past, I think his most sins were against Igbos and we have moved on, it was all politics for him, we have a candidate now which is Peter Obi, what we are saying is that Tinubu should be careful the kind of accusations he makes on the presidency, I have never seen any high ranking Igbo attack the president of the Federal Republic with such tone, save for maybe Nnamdi Kanu and well Kanu is in class of his own and he mostly states propaganda which are laughable like saying Buhari is clone and Jubril is Ayisha’s boyfriend, those used to make me laugh like kilode but the current Tinubu’s statement could be a joke taken too far
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Gozac: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
HarunaWest:
Even if BAT exposes it he will be a lone voice since the north will always support PMB while the south is sharply divided and disunited.
PMB has not forgiven BAT for stopping from choosing his successor during APC primaries.
I told some kids on this platform last year that northern APC elites are working so hard to stop BAT and Buhari is not in support of Tinubu, they called me names.
The election favours Atiku, they want to ensure that Tinubu's trillions don't count for him. Even the 12m standby votes of PMB he is not giving it to PMB.
Ganduje is the only northern governor behind BAT forget the snake man ElRufai, he is not with BAT.
Tinubu will be the greatest politician in Nigeria if he wins this election
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jagabanfromcali:

Arrest Tinubu now
That’s Tinubu’s plan, I don’t think the Presidency would fall for that, if they are truly against Tinubu they would wait until he lose the election in what would be the most transparent election in the country, Then if Tinubu makes noise after that, the next line of action would be decided, Tinubu can’t easily win a free and fair election with BVas and naira redisingn and…

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Gozac: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:

Nobody is blaming Tinubu anymore for his past, I think his most sins were against Igbos and we have moved on, it was all politics for him, we have a candidate now which is Peter Obi, what we are saying is that Tinubu should be careful the kind of accusations he makes on the presidency, I have never seen any high ranking Igbo attack the president of the Federal Republic with such tone, save for maybe Nnamdi Kanu and well Kanu is in class of his own and he mostly states propaganda which are laughable like saying Buhari is clone and Jubril is Ayisha’s boyfriend, those used to make me laugh like kilode but the current Tinubu’s statement could be a joke taken too far
Thank you brother, he may go in for it , it's a pity that he don't know that the north are against him from top to bottom. The outcome of his utterances will be borne by SW because the divided south won't join them in any form of protest except some juvenile or mischievous elements from SE.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Gozac: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:

That’s Tinubu’s plan, I don’t think the Presidency would fall for that, if they are truly against Tinubu they would wait until he lose the election in what would be the most transparent election in the country, Then if Tinubu makes noise after that, the next line of action would be decided, Tinubu can’t easily win a free and fair election with BVas and naira redisingn and…
It's better some rascal SE youths stay off from every post election protests or riots that may come up. I see it happening especially in SW and I see them trying to woo the entire south to join against northern political dominance. SE have chance of producing the next president after Atiku, nobody send Obi to contest on behalf of Igbos
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by HarunaWest(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:
Tinubu wouldn't declare himself winner. He will go to court.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gozac:

Thank you brother, he may go in for it , it's a pity that he don't know that the north are against him from top to bottom. The outcome of his utterances will be borne by SW because the divided south won't join them in any form of protest except some juvenile or mischievous elements from SE.
South East join who, we that is even praying for breath of fresh air hopefully after the election, do you see anyone make noise about naira re design or fuel scarcity in the East, it is not like it don’t hurt us but we have bigger problem, we don’t go out on Monday, some other days are sit at home, I can tell you the sentiment in south East, we all want Peter Obi to win but we want the election to come and go peacefully irrespective of who wins

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
HarunaWest:
Tinubu wouldn't declare himself winner. He will go to court.
Tinubu won’t make the mistake of going to Buhari court, justice is hardly ever served there and this time around, justice would be in the election,
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:

That’s the part he don’t get, honestly, it hurts if he feels betrayed but he’s making statements against a sitting President and he’s highly influential in his region, when he thinks he’s talking politics, this has far reaching implications, there are people who don’t even need Tinubu to say so to cause mayhem and that’s why it is in his best interest to endure everything in good fate and keep his plans to his chest, it is not over until it is finally over but this sort of outburst is dangerous with 1 month to go

He is too emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Gozac:

It's better some rascal SE youths stay off from every post election protests or riots that may come up. I see it happening especially in SW and I see them trying to woo the entire south to join against northern political dominance. SE have chance of producing the next president after Atiku, nobody send Obi to contest on behalf of Igbos
Obi is running for us Igbos, I’m a politician and I believe political restructuring is more important than outright win, I will be 28 this may and Obi giving us a formidable party such as the new Labour Party is more important to me, PDP has become a northern party, apc west, Labour Party is East with national appeal just like NCNC, Obi is doing the right thing and like Zik in 1959, he is likely to win the popular vote and this is no longer parliamentary lol, Obi has very bright chance, Atiku remains option B

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by NothingDoMe: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
AlexBells:
He will receive the Abiola treatment. He will join Nnamdi Kanu in prison.
Re: Tinubu Should Not Open a Case File With his Utterances by AlexBells(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He will receive the Abiola treatment. He will join Nnamdi Kanu in prison.
Yorubas are woke today, if it happens some elements would seize the day to destabilize the country and unlike Awolowo, Tinubu has an army in the waiting, unless FG is prepared for war they won't take that step but from latest signals, FG is prepared for any eventuality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Swap Targets Cash Hoarders Not Businesses, Says Buhari / First Result From Rivers And Kogi Going To APC / God Have Finally Answered Peter Obi And His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.