Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Welcome The Establishment Of Chinese Police Station In Nigeria- Nonhuman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Welcome The Establishment Of Chinese Police Station In Nigeria- Nonhuman (247 Views)

President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund / Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms / Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Welcome The Establishment Of Chinese Police Station In Nigeria- Nonhuman by Lionnation: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
if i commit any offense and have the power of choice I will choose to be arrested by the Chinese police, and kept in their station over Nigerian police, do you now understand me.
If you are angry about the Chinese police station go and beat Buhari and national assembly people for allowing it, don't come online to fume
Re: I Welcome The Establishment Of Chinese Police Station In Nigeria- Nonhuman by general111(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
You prefer to be arrested by a communist racist abi??
You really hate youraelf.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Robinson Uwak Appointed Into Tinubu's Campaign Council / Poor State Of Road In Nigeria / HOR 2023:adamawa Constituents Bags Lawal, Calls Him To Contest Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.