Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist (2514 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by rockers: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by Sico: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
[flash=625,550]http://www.mytruspot.com/include/flash/Truspot_HD_Player.swf?playlist_url=http://www.mytruspot.com/play.php%3Fmode%3Dvideo%26band_id%3D2544%26video_id%3D1393%26format%3Dts_V%26type%3Dxspf&autoload=true&autoplay=true&info_button_text=&playlist_title=Tru Spot! - Listen to free music by Africans with internet radio and the largest African music catalogue online+Video+Player[/flash]
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:10am On Aug 19, 2011
say what u will about these nuccas, THEY KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN doinhg what they like.

and dbanj always v\comes across like a guy's guy, the kinda chap that always comes to your mind to call if u in the mood to hit the town.

IDJA.

so wande is alive? na wah o, make dem give am single at least na
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2011
D'banj can't sing, nor can he dance. He moves like a tree lol. Don Jazzy get nyansh o.
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by Brisingr(m): 4:11am On Aug 19, 2011
lwkmd
grin
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 19, 2011
Don jazzy has an AZZ that I just wanna grab in the morning and a sexy bod.

I dont like DBaj's physic. . . .too twiggy for my liking.
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2011
ogugua88:

D'banj can't sing, nor can he dance. He moves like a tree lol. [size=18pt]Don Jazzy get nyansh o.[/size]

You sef see am so o. . . .

So trees move at your neck of wood? Nice.  tongue
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by rapjunkie(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2011
lol
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by montelik(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2011
Who is d guy that made a cameo at 0.43? I like d guy's steppings.
Re: Funny Video;D Banj And Don Jazzy Dance To Oliver Twist by obiscolly(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
hilarious stuff! grin ;Dfor those of you who need the audio track to make your own video for the competition, visit my blog via the link below:

http://obinnaemeka..com/2011/08/mohits-releases-new-dbanj-single-oliver.html

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: Terry Apala Ft. Musiliu Ishola – Palongo / DOWNLOAD ZIP/ALBUM: Strongman – 10am (full Album Download) / Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.