Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Help Catch A Serial Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Catch A Serial Thief (546 Views)

Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Serial Thief Caught In Nnewi, Tied Up (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Catch A Serial Thief by dotman4real007(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
The picture of the lady below is a criminal, she was employed as a house help, but she was able to settle in seamlessly and striked when her employers started trusting her.
She was able to cart away alot of jewelries, she was employed on the 16 th of September 2022 and on the 20 th of September , she carted away all her jewelry ; gold , small diamonds etc and they have been trying to trace her but efforts are not yet yielding fruit. The agent has no information about her. To cut a long story short , This is just to keep you on alert. She goes by the name of Mary John. It is a false name. She claims she’s from Delta and her mom is Akwa Ibom. Please share to your other groups. She might be in someone’s household and could do this to someone else. We need to stop her
Thank you

Re: Help Catch A Serial Thief by Weirdcamila: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Petty thief , If she’s caught now she will blame the devil
Re: Help Catch A Serial Thief by Tit4Tat1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
I hate and destest thieves.
Re: Help Catch A Serial Thief by 4reala(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
It would have been better if it's the victim that is posting this
Re: Help Catch A Serial Thief by stacyadams: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mary but why..I love girls with the name Mary.
Re: Help Catch A Serial Thief by dotman4real007(m): 5:35am On Oct 20, 2022
4reala:
It would have been better if it's the victim that is posting this

It doesn't have to be the victim that should post it, the victim is still in shock, all we can do is to help broadcast it so that she won't be able to steal again, who knows she might even kill her next victim.
Re: Help Catch A Serial Thief by 4reala(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
dotman4real007:

It doesn't have to be the victim that should post it, the victim is still in shock, all we can do is to help broadcast it so that she won't be able to steal again, who knows she might even kill her next victim.
Well for me, I don't broadcast things that doesn't come from source

(1) (Reply)

Davido Will Likely Get To The Root Through CCTV Camera / EFCC Arrests 87 Forex Dealers In Abuja, Lagos / Sad Story Of Mr Ukaegbu Emmanuel, The Nigerian Man Handicapped And Detained By K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.