Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,456 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Want To Be A Successful Business Woman – Blessing Jeremiah MPQI Miss Tourism. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be A Successful Business Woman – Blessing Jeremiah MPQI Miss Tourism. (222 Views)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Beverly Osu Steps Out In Glittering Outfit To Miss Tourism Nigeria / Esther Ogechi Gabriel, Miss Tourism Africa Releases Official Hot Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Successful Business Woman – Blessing Jeremiah MPQI Miss Tourism. by faith2kool(f): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
TIG Magazine had a little chat with one of the beauty queens from the recently concluded edition of Miss Paramount Queen International (MPQI), Miss Blessing James Jeremiah and she told us about herself, her background.

TIG Magazine: Can you kindly tell us about yourself as well as your background?

Blessing James: [/b]I am Blessing James Jeremiah, from Nsit Atai Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, and the 5th child in the family of James Jeremiah. I am a studen of the University of Uyo, where I’m currently studying Accounting.
I indulge in skills like catering, soap making, shoemaking and of course, I am into modeling as well. I do face modeling and commercial modeling.

[b]TIG Magazine: Has it always been your dream to be a beauty queen?

Blessing James: [/b]Yes, it has always been my dream to be a beauty queen since childhood but my only challenge then was that I am fat…but I came to realize that being a beauty queen is not about the shape, body size, it is about the desire.

[b]TIG Magazine: What’s your ambition in life?

Blessing James: [/b]I want to be a hardworking successful businesswoman

[b]TIG Magazine: Did you ever think you would emerge as MPQI Miss Tourism? How did you feel when you eventually did?

Blessing James: No! I didn’t think I would emerge as MPQI Miss Tourism, being crowned as the winner in that category came as a huge shock as well as surprise to me.
I felt so delighted and overwhelmed with joy for being trusted and supported by people who believed in me.

see full interview: https://tigmagazine.com.ng/2022/10/19/i-want-to-be-a-successful-business-woman-blessing-jeremiah-mpqi-miss-tourism/

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Drops In Ranking After Adidas Drops Contract. The Real “ye” / Full Biography Of The Six Wives Of Ooni Of Ife / Celebrities Which Way??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.