Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash (27133 Views)

Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz / Beverly Osu Steps Out In Glittering Outfit To Miss Tourism Nigeria / Speed Darlington’s Brother Involved In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by StoriesUpdate: 7:41am On Jan 23
So Sad As Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMiUuhGf9Jo?si=P8TVuYBX_57SXo7L

The reigning Miss Tourism, Ebere Joy on Monday survived a ghastly road accident in Abuja the nation's capital AbujaPress reports.

The crash happened at about 2:47pm along Umar Musa Yar'Adua Expressway way, popularly known as Airport Road while on her way to Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport to pick her sister.

Joy, the Tourism Ambassador of the Nigerian Tourism Development Authority (NTDA) was in the company of her brother when the accident happened.

According to AbujaPress, The Honda car she travelled on was fatally damaged but she along with her brother escaped unhurt.

The accident was said to have occurred when another driver parked on one way and suddenly pulled out from the wrong lane with full speed in front of Queen Ebere. In an attempt to dodge the reckless driver, she swerved her hand off the road, jumping a barricade.

Sympathizers were seen flocking around her in a viral video, and they said her survival was miraculous.

Taking to the social media to announce the development, the tourism ambassador said she was unconscious for few moments after the incident,

She said though devil came prepared but God's mercy prevailed.

She said, "God never desert his own, the devil sent his agents to take my life and that of my brothe, but mercy said NO!

"I don't even know how to type an epistle again, my mouth is just filled with gratitude, i and my brother came out without a scratch, my car flew over some barricades, we even hit some poles before we landed with a thud causing the airbags to burst.

"The doors were jammed and I lost consciousness for some seconds and all l could hear was my brothers voice shouting "'sis jump out, open the door"

"I couldnt open the door nor jump cos I was in shock, he had to unstrap my seatbelts and pushed pushed me out.

"If the devil wasnt prepared, tell me how someone will park a vehicle on an expressway in a one way mode, and just when I was close to you, you entered my front with a full speed!"

2 Likes

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Nackzy: 7:42am On Jan 23
Speedy recovery sister n brother
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by nicho450(m): 7:43am On Jan 23
Here is the summary

...But she along with her brother escaped unhurt...

Check my signature

12 Likes

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by EreluRoz: 7:44am On Jan 23
Sorry. Nigeria is not safe anymore, if it's not bad road, it'll be reckless drivers or kidnappers.

Going out this period is so scary.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by YoungLionken(m): 8:30am On Jan 23
Were they overjoyed as a result of the win or village people doings??

Well, we thank God it wasn't a fatal experience...
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Jan 23
We thank God no life was lost.

That is the Koko.

Thanking God for their lives.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by bankyblue(m): 8:31am On Jan 23
We thank God for his safety

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by LaIabobo: 8:31am On Jan 23
Wtf is fatally damaged??

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Jan 23
nicho450:
Here is the summary

Check my signature
Gbamsolutely.

END OF THREAD.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by adesegun121(m): 8:32am On Jan 23
Ok
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:32am On Jan 23
StoriesUpdate:
So Sad As Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMiUuhGf9Jo?si=P8TVuYBX_57SXo7L

The reigning Miss Tourism, Ebere Joy on Monday survived a ghastly road accident in Abuja the nation's capital AbujaPress reports.

The crash happened at about 2:47pm along Umar Musa Yar'Adua Expressway way, popularly known as Airport Road while on her way to Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport to pick her sister.

Joy, the Tourism Ambassador of the Nigerian Tourism Development Authority (NTDA) was in the company of her brother when the accident happened.

According to AbujaPress, The Honda car she travelled on was fatally damaged but she along with her brother escaped unhurt.

The accident was said to have occurred when another driver parked on one way and suddenly pulled out from the wrong lane with full speed in front of Queen Ebere. In an attempt to dodge the reckless driver, she swerved her hand off the road, jumping a barricade.

Sympathizers were seen flocking around her in a viral video, and they said her survival was miraculous.

Taking to the social media to announce the development, the tourism ambassador said she was unconscious for few moments after the incident,

She said though devil came prepared but God's mercy prevailed.

She said, "God never desert his own, the devil sent his agents to take my life and that of my brothe, but mercy said NO!

"I don't even know how to type an epistle again, my mouth is just filled with gratitude, i and my brother came out without a scratch, my car flew over some barricades, we even hit some poles before we landed with a thud causing the airbags to burst.

"The doors were jammed and I lost consciousness for some seconds and all l could hear was my brothers voice shouting "'sis jump out, open the door"

"I couldnt open the door nor jump cos I was in shock, he had to unstrap my seatbelts and pushed pushed me out.

"If the devil wasnt prepared, tell me how someone will park a vehicle on an expressway in a one way mode, and just when I was close to you, you entered my front with a full speed!"

THANKS TO JESUS. Satan is a liar
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by superCleanworks(m): 8:33am On Jan 23
I wish them speedy recovery
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Judolisco(m): 8:33am On Jan 23
D way wey drivers dey usually speed 4 dat road ehn... When I dey do uber some passangers go dey tell me make I run... grin untop how much na me send u make u late
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by youngrichnigga: 8:33am On Jan 23
Where's the ghastly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by lendahand(m): 8:33am On Jan 23
Thank God for his saving grace

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Dearlord(m): 8:34am On Jan 23
She was over speeding
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Nokio2: 8:35am On Jan 23
Small impact Honda go behave as if he jam trailer as a smallie wey she be make she go buy 206...naija no single 1 tourism but we still get miss,..
Good morn asiwaju of insecurity greetings from 31 people in katsina

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35am On Jan 23
A doctor once said that 64 million Nigerians have mental illness. Al Jazeera said 1 in 4 Nigerians have mental disorder. In a sane country that yeye driver need to be locked in a psychiatric hospital and not allowed to handle the steering again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by sweerychick(f): 8:36am On Jan 23
Obviously ghastly is overated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by gaby(m): 8:37am On Jan 23
"The Honda car she was driving in was fatally damaged".

Well done, sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Nokio2: 8:40am On Jan 23
sweerychick:
Obviously ghastly is overated
Ghastly on top Honda bumper wey normal breeze they blow comot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by bobonla: 8:44am On Jan 23
Unfortunately, Nigeria happened to them. Next thing u will hear is, top polithiefcians gifting her new cars. But how many tourists do we have in 9ja currently?

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by iamtardey: 8:45am On Jan 23
nicho450:
Here is the summary

Check my signature
bless God.

1 Like

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Starhearts: 8:47am On Jan 23
One of dem is on colos
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by munavi: 8:49am On Jan 23
Thank God she's fine.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:52am On Jan 23
YoungLionken:
Were they overjoyed as a result of the win or village people doings??

Well, we thank God it wasn't a fatal experience...
what I'm seeing in the video is just a car bash not ghastly accident, the driver probably slept off and went off-road, come to Abuja and see what is called fatal accident. People should stop blaming devil, devil is an innocent man in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by FireUpNow(m): 8:55am On Jan 23
Quick recovery
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by EmekaA125(m): 9:04am On Jan 23
Thank God for their lives.
Re: Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash by VaginaAcademic: 9:06am On Jan 23
English dey hard which one be fatally damaged

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Mercy Johnson, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Bimbo Akintola And Others On A Movie Set / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.