Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) (11159 Views)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Arisenews2: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Meanwhile, Watch the life story of one of the man who “ordered” the shooting at Lekki Toll Gate, during #Endsars protest, who is now a PETER OBI ally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRc9aJyRGhU

1 Like

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Bontafa: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Malta Guinness Bottle Seeking relevance

Lol

Saintlucia come and Post Obi's Picture

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by anonimi: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:
Please don't make out our PO as some kind of Messiah that will change the country overnight o cheesy

Of all the candidates I agree PO is the most qualified and I support him as well, but please don't forget that he is going to inherit a very dilapidated country but the change will come definitely.

That notwithstanding we still need activists to put the government in check. It's how it is in developed countries. Cheers bro cool

Are you ignorant of the role of lawmakers as checks and balance to the executive arm

1 Like

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Cashvistist as usual

1 Like

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by anonimi: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Arisenews2:
Meanwhile, Watch the life story of one of the man who “ordered” the shooting at Lekki Toll Gate, during #Endsars protest, who is now a PETER OBI ally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRc9aJyRGhU

Peter Obi na scam wey want use the same pretentious format Thiefnuibu used to smuggle Buhari into Aso Rock in 2015, thinking that he has 200 million mumus as fellow citizens of this geographical area.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Kajaard: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2022
anonimi:

Are you ignorant of the role of lawmakers as checks and balance to the executive arm

No one is saying that. Try and read with comprehension.

Do you have lawmakers in Nigeria or you have pot bellied corrupt government officials gaslighting as lawmakers.

Are you waiting for these corrupt folks to bring the change that is urgently needed in this our failed society? I think not.

The entire cabinet is corrupt and should be replaced. That's the clamour for change enveloping the country right now.
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Winters23: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:

This is why people say those of us supporting Peter Obi act and talk without reasoning.

Did you even read the write up? So are you saying he has no point and there is no need to reform the police force?

We really need to be more civil when we support Peter Obi because he is a calm man and his supporters should behave likewise. I come in peace.

I can bet a rat ball you're not Obidient

Stop disguising

Support your agbado with your full chest.

Ode

1 Like

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Kajaard: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Winters23:

I can bet a rat ball you're not Obidient

Stop disguising

Support your agbado with your full chest.

Ode

Go through all my posts. I don't need to argue with you.

We all don't need to be violent and stupid like you are to support PO.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by mindful01: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Nice
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by anonimi: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:
No one is saying that. Try and read with comprehension.

Do you have lawmakers in Nigeria or you have pot bellied corrupt government officials gaslighting as lawmakers.

Are you waiting for these corrupt folks to bring the change that is urgently needed in this our failed society? I think not.

The entire cabinet is corrupt and should be replaced. That's the clamour for change enveloping the country right now.

Please who is responsible for YOU not having lawmakers to represent YOU in Abuja effectively?
What pressure are you mounting on the two (legislative & executive) arms of government to replace the entire cabinet just over six months to the end of the administration

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Agbadocassava: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Good
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Doyou2019: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2022
BreconHills:

Did it not become an insurrection? A movement which failed to build on the gains it achieved and now presses on to demand the humiliation of a government and its overthrow is a mob descended into anarchy.

Most people supported the movement when it started but "aseju" and "overdo" killed it. Can its leaders even meet now when they have been captured and abused by Obidient and Atikulated campaigns? Do they have a plan of action.? Did they even have an end game and off ramp from the beginning? The answer is no.

This guy was right to part ways with what Endsars metamorphed into. A group of hijacked people singing the songs of its captors. People who threw victory away when it was in their grasp in order to sustain clout.

If only you weren't an APC urchin.......

You miserable lots have been found out on here. You can disguise yourself in your lie-laden posts today, but your previous comments will always find you out.

May you get the same end and treatment meted out on those poor innocent youths two years ago. May your life be prematurely cut short like Olamilekan and other poor unfortunate souls who were gunned down today two years ago. (Amen)
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Jones4190(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Today is World Liar's day.
#LekkiLies
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Amb1045(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Shut up short man devil.
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Ijaya123: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Segalink should go and rest...We are Obidient and Obi will reform the police and restore our hope....

If he's not Obidient then he should continue to wail....

The best thing anyone can do now is to vote Peter Obi for a better change....

Hope you know that Peter Obi is a terrorist sympathiser.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Tochi3:
Cashtivist deceiving itself thinking it is still relevant in the scheme of things...

Just concentrate on your brown envelope journalism..

In fact ..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Winters23: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:

Go through all my posts. I don't need to argue with you.

We all don't need to be violent and stupid like you are to support PO.

Yet you're using the word "stupid" for a fellow obidient while preaching peace with the competition?

Oga stop disguising

grin
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by mabea: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
See who is talking
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Kajaard: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Winters23:

Yet you're using the word "stupid" for a fellow obidient while preaching peace with the competition?

Oga stop disguising

grin

Lol cheesy

Didn't you see the guy first call me Ode? So I should not respond?
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by B2B23: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2022
cheesy grin

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by imran90(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
Segalink should go and rest...We are Obidient and Obi will reform the police and restore our hope....

If he's not Obidient then he should continue to wail....

The best thing anyone can do now is to vote Peter Obi for a better change....
I share the same view with you until I saw picture Obi visiting Gunmi abi wetin dem they call that negotiator sheikh? They were all here to scam us.
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by JASONjnr(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2022
imran90:
I share the same view with you until I saw picture Obi visiting Gunmi abi wetin dem they call that negotiator sheikh? They were all here to scam us.

He visited Kaduna and a resident of a known Sheik....

I literally do not like Sheik Gumi but I wouldn't want another person hating who I hate....

Whatever Gumi is doing will come to an end....When Peter Obi becomes the president.
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by maestroferddi: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:

This is why people say those of us supporting Peter Obi act and talk without reasoning.

Did you even read the write up? So are you saying he has no point and there is no need to reform the police force?

We really need to be more civil when we support Peter Obi because he is a calm man and his supporters should behave likewise. I come in peace.
You are missing the point...

His verbose piece is nothing but a red herring.

The germane issue now is to have a change of leadership.

A responsible and responsible president will solve 75% of problems like police brutality.

You don't bring a disingenuous strategem by trying to defuse the momentum of Peter Obi's march to the presidency with this devious ploy...

We can see through his ruse and discerning people are not buying it...

You don't do activism for its own sake...Get your leadership selection right and watch your problems diminilsh precipitously...
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by BreconHills(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Doyou2019:

You miserable lots have been found out on here. You can disguise yourself in your lie-laden posts today, but your previous comments will always find you out.

May you get the same end and treatment meted out on those poor innocent youths two years ago. May your life be prematurely cut short like Olamilekan and other poor unfortunate souls who were gunned down today two years ago. (Amen)

You are just being emotional and there is no mileage in that. Nobody cares about your emotions or feelings. That's the way the world works. It owes you nothing if you do not know how to leverage power. Endsars did not know how to leverage the power they amassed. When the opportunity came for them to step up their game and move to a second stage, they froze and took the easy step of singing, shouting and dancing at the toll gate. If you are not prepared to have "frenemies" and engage with your opponents you cannot make progress in this world.

By the way i dont have any apologies for supporting the APC. Neither do I lambast people for being Atikulators or Obidiemt. What i will lambast anyone for is the idea that only their own group has a monopoly on morality and wisdom.

As for your prayers... grin
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by BreconHills(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Doyou2019:

The blood of those people who died and the loss of the people who lost properties in the mayhem rests squarely on the heads of those who exposed their followers to one more unnecessary minute of danger but whose wealthy parents were able to take them out of the country without inconvenience. What's the difference between them and the government they hate. Using innocent people as cannon fodder to promote uour own stature and influence. Have they not all done well out of it? Did their parents lose any property? No. The more things claim to change, the more they stay the same.
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Buksaylor: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by ubest007(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022

Re: EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by christistruth01: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bingham University Awards Honorary Doctorate Degree To Goodluck Jonathan & Gowon / 2019: APC Says Kwara Politics Has Taken A New Direction / Bishop Kukah: Irresponsible Leaders Causing Rift Between Christians, Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.