Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) (44174 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Jostoman:
you people call Adeleke ordinary dancer before Osun state electron but what happen after the election. Nothing last forever
my brother please don’t argue with them again, they never understand politics at all. 99.9% don’t have pvc, most of them are just wailing wailers oooo. I don’t take them serious cos’ I know vividly who dey are oooo. Don’t take them serious oooo. Jandor for the victories. The handwriting of victories for Jandor is on the wall. It is when the thunderous victories is near that they will be running helter skelter but it will have been too late. Jandor wins the March 11th, 2023 governorship Election. It’s a week to the poll that I will be releasing some huge local government that Pdp will win I. Landslide victories. I won’t say Lord than that.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by arcis: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Johnnyessence:
No doubt Jandor/Funke wins March 11th, 2023 governorship Election in Lagos State. The handwriting of victories is on the wall.

keep dreaming...Who's Jandor?....Jimi is even popular and active than your Jandor...

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=Sammy07 post=117715973][/quote]jandor/Funke has come to win. Victories on every side.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
hopman98:
All i av to say is Lol lol lol. PDP na housefly for LAG for where elephant APC dey
you people said more than this against Adeleke before Osun state election that he is just ordinary dancer but the rest is history today. A lot of people are supporting JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE but they don't want to Identify with them in public for now because of the desperation of Lagos State APC government.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Mrshocker(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Jostoman:
you people call Adeleke ordinary dancer before Osun state electron but what happen after the election. Nothing last forever

Don’t worry about Osun.
We know what we are doing
Where is ihedioha ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by DIVAD2000: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrshocker:
Comedians lol
If you know you know
APC annex !
No opposition in Lagos

Tenants go Dey package fufu as iPhone for landlord pikin. Landlord pikin verify and rejected the offer because nah original iPhone pikin Dey use since birth(Obituarist offer). Tenants start fight with hin landlord pikin (landlord don close alaba till after election) They fall for landlord eviction plan!!
But I pity Obituarist sha Alaba traders are one of there major sponsors.

#obinascam
#obithelyingmachine
#obidoncast
#obiwithzeroscorecard

In wike voice: as e Dey pain dem he Dey sweet us

What concern obi with the post
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
arcis:

keep dreaming...Who's Jandor?....Jimi is even popular and active than your Jandor...
when Inec declared as the winner of the March 11th, 2023 governorship Election, you will know him more
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by arcis: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Johnnyessence:
my brother please don’t argue with them again, they never understand politics at all. 99.9% don’t have pvc, most of them are just wailing wailers oooo. I don’t take them serious cos’ I know vividly who dey are oooo. Don’t take them serious oooo. Jandor for the victories. The handwriting of victories for Jandor is on the wall. It is when the thunderous victories is near that they will be running helter skelter but it will have been too late. Jandor wins the March 11th, 2023 governorship Election. It’s a week to the poll that I will be releasing some huge local government that Pdp will win I. Landslide victories. I won’t say Lord than that.

Mr Man, Jandor can't win in Lagos, so do not stress yourself over matter that's already settled...
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Johnnyessence:
We crave your indulgence, please give Jandor and I this chance of handling the affairs of Lagos state and we promise we will make you all proud.

Your vote is your right! Vote Dr. Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) for Governor.

#jandorFunke2023
#jafuneko23
#Lagos4lagos
#votePDP

https://mobile.twitter.com/funkeakindele/status/1582856691657293826
Funke! Is this you on Nairaland?
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by arcis: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Johnnyessence:
when Inec declared as the winner of the March 11th, 2023 governorship Election, you will know him more

He will fail woefully...Jandor is a small boy...bigger boys like Jimi failed...
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Danny50: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Waste of time and resources.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Jostoman:
you people said more than this against Adeleke before Osun state election that he is just ordinary dancer but the rest is history today. A lot of people are supporting JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE but they don't want to Identify with them in public for now because of the desperation of Lagos State APC government.
bro don’t tell them much, if you know the dimensions of naira landers comments, you won’t take them serious. I have over 10 people rooting for Jandor in Lagos State from my area. I won’t talk more than that. The weapon is in their hands and it’s pvc. BVAS machines will do the magic. Oju gbogbo wa ti la ni ilu Eko. Ati gbon gidigidi niii. Jandor/Funke has come to win.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
arcis:

He will fail woefully...Jandor is a small boy...bigger boys like Jimi failed...
lol wailing wailer, deputy to empty chest beater Wike.

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by BabaO2: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
jesters, e no go work
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrshocker:

Don’t worry about Osun.
We know what we are doing
Where is ihedioha ?
google is your friend
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2022
arcis:

Mr Man, Jandor can't win in Lagos, so do not stress yourself over matter that's already settled...
my pvc is my weapon, Jandor is the best governorship candidate so far in Lagos State. Jandor is a goal. Ati gbon

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Jennylove21:
If you love Tinubu,vote for him
But if you love yourself,vote Peter Obi.

So yourself is hoebi grin grin grin if u die obi go die too abi
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2022
JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE are coming to rescue LAGOSIAN in 2023.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Watch out!!!

Omoluabi is coming... JANDOR is coming...
Funke Akindele is coming...

PDP... Power to the People.

Jafun Eko... Jafun Eto e

@officialjandor

@funkeakindele

#itistime
#alimosho
#jandorforgovernor
#jafuneko2023
#wednesdaythought
#diaspora4jandor

https://mobile.twitter.com/lagosforlagos

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Alawode01(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Episode 2
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Allisgud: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
BennyDGreat:

PDP can't snatch Lagos from Sanwoolu with the current state of things....it will be landslide victory for APC...Lagos PDP are not hardworking enough at the grassroot....
I think when agbero begin slap people for their house na by then lagosians go get sense

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by akbonus: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrshocker:
Comedians lol
If you know you know
APC annex !
No opposition in Lagos
Please don’t drag them them be our people not our enemies
(Awon eranko atoko baleje ni ke drag) Eko o ni baje

Tenants go Dey package fufu as iPhone for landlord pikin. Landlord pikin verify and rejected the offer because nah original iPhone pikin Dey use since birth(Obituarist offer). Tenants start fight with hin landlord pikin (landlord don close alaba till after election) They fall for landlord eviction plan!!
IF TE YORUBAS THINKS IT WILL BE EASY FOR THEM TO EVICTS IBOS FROM LAGOS THEN THEY MUST BE REALLY HIGH ON TIFNUBU DRUGS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPENS UNLESS THERE IS BIAFRAN STATE CREATED.BUT EVEN IF YORUBAS WANT IBOS TO LEAVE LAGOS,THEY SHOULD DO IT PEACEFULLY,SO IBOS CAN TAKE THEIR INVESTMENT OUT OF LAGOS LETS SEE IF LAGOS WILL NOT COLLAPSE,LAZY YORUBA YOUTH BE JUMPING UP AND DOWN COLLECTING ILLEGAL REVENUES ON A DAILY BASIS FOR OLUOMO AND HIS AGBADO CHAMPION.

#obinascam
#obithelyingmachine
#obidoncast
#obiwithzeroscorecard

In wike voice: as e Dey pain dem he Dey sweet us. Politics 101
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2022
Gbemini:
Lolz... I have nothing to say but they will loose
that is your own opinion because you are not God.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Slynation:
Two comedians wasting their time and resources...
I know you are one of the people that called Adeleke ordinary dancer before Osun state electron but what happen after the election.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by ejimatic: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrshocker:
Comedians lol
If you know you know
APC annex !
No opposition in Lagos

#obinascam
#obithelyingmachine
#obidoncast
#obiwithzeroscorecard

. Jandor and Funke will unseat APC in Lagos? Bode George himself knows it is an impossibllity.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Funke akindele is a poor choice for a deputy governor candidate her genre of acting doesn’t portray seriousness and she isn’t a veteran like joke Silva , patience ozokwu
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by B2B23: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrshocker:
Comedians lol
If you know you know
APC annex !
No opposition in Lagos

#obinascam
#obithelyingmachine
#obidoncast
#obiwithzeroscorecard

Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by babzo(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Sammy07:
If this is what you could gather in alimosho.
Jokes on you!

Most people there just want to see the popular actor. Funke grin

Check the pics, focus is on funke

But Jandor was not there.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Actress doing what she is best at...is camera set?
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Lepon02: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Mtchewwww.
PDP is unserious.
It will never be well with PDP, APC and their supporters.
Enikuuuure gbogbo.
Re: Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Jostoman:
I know you are one of the people that called Adeleke ordinary dancer before Osun state electron but what happen after the election.
Dear Jostoman, I know your accession to me was based on randomly generated assumptions, to set the record straight, there was never a time I said such knowing fully well Adeleke's mandate was stolen during the last gubernatorial election and his victory was well deserved...

But you see these Jandor and Funke combo is ridiculous and laughable that one would have obviously mistaken it for a skit video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.