Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) (1752 Views)

Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Joevics(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2022
It's important to state that the cause of the current flood just like the one in 2012 is due to the release of the Cameroonian dam overflow.

Here's how Peter Obi handled the flood as a governor.

In the video Peter Obi is seen visiting the affected areas himself, with vehicles to help move the affected people out of the area.

Mr. Peter can be seen urging the people to leave behind their properties, promising that the government will support them to be get back those things once the flood is gone.
So it shouldn't suprise you that he is suspending his campaign to help flood victims.

Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD7SyqlDX38

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Must you blame him in everything
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Bontafa: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2022
APC corn fools used the same pictures from this video to mock him .

When he dipped his legs inside the water .

APC fools are unredeemable

I mean the pictures below.

They were laughing not knowing they were marketing his Excellency Peter Gregory obi to Aso Rock

lhordspy small pikin .

Moh247 the daft .

Paindealer empty skull

Thebosstrevor1 maluuuu

Omenka the goat

Okoroawusa begi begi bread

Batified2023 the son with 2 fathers

Parachoko my super urchin

Michelle70 confused fellow

7 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by BuyDomain: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Obi is a good man

7 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by DaCharis2016: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Peter Obi my President.

7 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Bontafa: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

They were laughing not knowing they were marketing his Excellency Peter Gregory obi to Aso Rock

lhordspy small pikin .

Moh247 the daft .

Paindealer empty skull

Thebosstrevor1 maluuuu

Omenka the goat

They all will be blind to see this .

Peter obi has been humble from day1

I can't say the same for the omonile called Asiwaju

4 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Michelle70(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

lhordspy small pikin .

Moh247 the daft .

Paindealer empty skull

Thebosstrevor1 maluuuu

Omenka the goat

when u sabi spell irredeemable then i could consider giving u my attention

4 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by slivertongue: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2022
A good leader leads by example
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Bontafa: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:

I no go correct am.

Confused fellow

5 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Michelle70(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

I no go correct am.

Confused fellow
how u wan correct wetin u no sabi?
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Bontafa: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
how u wan correct wetin u no sabi?

Pahahahaha

teacher when no go school.

So I dey wrong now na ,no be so ?

The full APC camp na dullards full there
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by successmatters(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2022
APC is a very demonic party.

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by voltron14: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2022
He should be proactive and not reactive.

Wike for instance gave 1 billion Naira to flood victims just yesterday.

Does this make him a great leader?
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Joevics(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2022
voltron14:

How can he be proactive? He should go and build a dam for the federal government?
Peter Obi did a lot with the resources available to help mitigate the environmental effects on Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by jumper524(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Nope Peter Obi took pictures in public place to gain empathy but took zero actions against it. He's what we call, surface leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by voltron14: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Joevics:

How can he be proactive? He should go and build a dam for the federal government?
Peter Obi did a lot with the resources available to help mitigate the environmental effects on Anambra state.

Obi was in PDP why didn't he prevail on his party to fix it?
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by gozmok1(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland

I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications

I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos

I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic

I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

THEREFORE NIGERIAN YOUTHS

won't vote a druggie

We won't vote bullion van lord

We won't vote someone who foisted buhari of a disaster on the nation for the sake of his personal ambition.

We won't vote shaky shaky thief that can't hold a flag upright.

We won't vote someone that act blind when herdsmen were killing his people.

We won't vote the person that supported killing of end sars protesters

We won't vote king of thugs

We won't vote someone with forged academic certificates.

We won't vote someone that pocketed Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Bontafa: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
voltron14:

Which one e go do when good ?

E visit hospital war

E go church war .

You guys are confused and blind at the same time

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Bontafa: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2022
jumper524:
Nope Peter Obi took pictures in public place to gain empathy but took zero actions against it. He's what we call, surface leader.

Hahahaha Akuya show me Asiwaju pics .

Visiting flood victims in makoko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by LongLife4all: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
This is clearly someone Nigeria needs a field leader, not a sick one that will only remain in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Joevics(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2022
voltron14:

Obi was in PDP why didn't he prevail on his party to fix it?
Obi joined PDP in 2014 after his tenure as governor. He was in APGA

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by kolaaderin: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Stupidity, He visited the site and encourage them to leave the flooded area without any permanent solution to solve the recurrence of the disaster. Visiting Victim is just a mere show business for the camera and politicking, nobody want to see your face in condolence when you have done the right thing but no all FG ecological funds keeps going to personal pockets.
His mate in Lagos permanently solved the annually flooding lost of life and properties along Amodu bello way, bar beach and Eko hotel axis of the Island and even created serious wealth for the state on the permanent solution.
Tinubu no be Sisi Obi mate for Governance, its 7Up the different is clear with all indications on who does a better job for their respective states and who is most likely to perform better at federal level.

This people will still tell us he is best after bread and titus.

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by jumper524(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

Lol, why visit a flooded are when you can prevent it if your visionary.
Despite Lagos state being most prone to flooding, it was reduced to the most minimal level.
Lagos state cleared their drainage in time to prevent it to the most minimal level.. That's how to solve problem not going to take pics amd show fake emphaty to avoidable problems.

https://www.nairaland.com/7345758/lagos-starts-evacuation-drain-silt
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by voltron14: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Joevics:

Obi joined PDP in 2014 after his tenure as governor. He was in APGA

1 year is not enough to effect change?

But he knew how to distribute Allison-Madueke's loot.
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Tochi3(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

lhordspy small pikin .

Moh247 the daft .

Paindealer empty skull

Thebosstrevor1 maluuuu

Omenka the goat

straight up savagery... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by inoki247: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2022
So what're the relief material he gave to dem....

Any money disbursed to the victim...

Abi na to just go dere go take pishure inside the river he go du....

What're the steps he took in his own power at least dere are some little things you du without waiting for FG, like clearing drainages in the states and constructing more drainages...

If we ask now between wu approved 1billion for relief material to flood Victim and the one that only came to pishure who's more responsible dey will dodge and start giving alot of Shalaye.....
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Comr no worry, mak I help am correct am or mak I call d Chief Accountant General of Pamper and sleeping man

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Joevics(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2022
voltron14:

1 year is not enough to effect change?

But he knew how to distribute Allison-Madueke's loot.
You know you are mad right?
Read what you wrote there.
Don't ever quote me again foolish idiot.
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Oracleforce: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2022
DaCharis2016:
Peter Obi my President.

Your Ipob president

He will soon bee given an appointment at Harvard Business school ...or Oxford University to be teaching them.about beer investment....since he is a drunkard
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2022
jumper524:
Can u tell us d year dis event took place?

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
gozmok1:
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland

I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications

I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos

I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic

I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

THEREFORE NIGERIAN YOUTHS

won't vote a druggie

We won't vote bullion van lord

We won't vote someone who foisted buhari of a disaster on the nation for the sake of his personal ambition.

We won't vote shaky shaky thief that can't hold a flag upright.

We won't vote someone that act blind when herdsmen were killing his people.

We won't vote the person that supported killing of end sars protesters

We won't vote king of thugs

We won't vote someone with forged academic certificates.

We won't vote someone that pocketed Lagos
Hope u are not referring to urinating machine?

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

Baba dey wait for signal before en go go okoko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients In Liberia Stage Rally In Support Of Peter Obi / Northerners Plotting For Shettima To Replace Tinubu As President—Naja'atu Mohamd / Real Reasons Tinubu Met With Kwankwaso, Ex-emir Sanusi In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.