Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) (1786 Views)

Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
LongLife4all:
This is clearly someone Nigeria needs a field leader, not a sick one that will only remain in Aso Rock
Comr, just use style tell us say na dis man u dey refer to

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
kolaaderin:
Stupidity, He visited the site and encourage them to leave the flooded area without any permanent solution to solve the recurrence of the disaster. Visiting Victim is just a mere show business for the camera and politicking, nobody want to see your face in condolence when you have done the right thing but no all FG ecological funds keeps going to personal pockets.
His mate in Lagos permanently solved the annually flooding lost of life and properties along Amodu bello way, bar beach and Eko hotel axis of the Island and even created serious wealth for the state on the permanently solution.
Tinubu no be Sisi Obi mate for Governance, its 7Up the different is clear with all indications on who does a better job for their respective states and who is most likely to perform better at federal level.

This people will still tell us he is best after bread and titus.
I swear to gawd nigger that dis head no get business with aso rock

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
So what're the relief material he gave to dem....

Any money disbursed to the victim...

Abi na to just go dere go take pishure inside the river he go du....

What're the steps he took in his own power at least dere are some little things you du without waiting for FG, like clearing drainages in the states and constructing more drainages...

If we ask now between wu approved 1billion for relief material to flood Victim and the one that only came to pishure who's more responsible dey will dodge and start giving alot of Shalaye.....

Can u tell d year and locations the event took place or mak I go call baba pampers for u?

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by inoki247: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Can u tell d year and locations the event took place or mak I go call baba pampers for u?

You see the problem abt u guys simple question what did he do for the people in that community apart from taking pictures.....

You're quoting me with jargons is like you've decided to av a wasted future without results..
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by techWriter3: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2022
politicians is a good man
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:

You see the problem abt u guys simple question what did he do for the people in that community apart from taking pictures.....

You're quoting me with jargons is like you've decided to av a wasted future without results..
I only asked a simple question if u know d year and locations, u turned everything into an insult. Well I go call baba pampers for u

1 Like

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by ukgento: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Baba dey wait for signal before en go go okoko

cool grin
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
ukgento:

cool grin
Abi I lie?

Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by Joevics(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
jumper524:
Lol, why visit a flooded are when you can prevent it if your visionary.
Despite Lagos state being most prone to flooding, it was reduced to the most minimal level.
Lagos state cleared their drainage in time to prevent it to the most minimal level.. That's how to solve problem not going to take pics amd show fake emphaty to avoidable problems.

https://www.nairaland.com/7345758/lagos-starts-evacuation-drain-silt
You know Agege is currently flooded, right? When last wa Agege flooded? Communities in delata state that haven't been flooded since 2012 are all covered and you think this has to do with drainage.

When you see a post. Take a deep breath before you rush to comment.
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by jude79(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Peter obi would have built dam to contain the food but he knew that the dam is supposed to be located in adamawa state, so he impressed it on Jonathan the importance of adamawa dam, not only in generating electricity, but also in controlling flooding
Re: What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video) by voltron14: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Joevics:

You know you are mad right?
Read what you wrote there.
Don't ever quote me again foolish idiot.

Your mother thinks otherwise.

I still know you are a bastard though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Team Visit Bwala In Borno South, Drills Borehole (Video) / How Many Yoruba Voted In The East / Kano INEC Office Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.