Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible (312 Views)

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 / Let Mnk Not Die, Not That I Love Nigeria / Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Madmohamed123: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
My advice to law enforcement in South east is to be very vigilant I don't support of killing or damaging of property but this government is making matter worse why can't this people let MNK go home or they want to curs more problems in South east.

Now they appeal the Curt order to release MNK the problem will start and it will be more dangerous to any law enforcement agency to stand on the road in south east.

No body is above the including kanu and buhari if buhari can release boko haram terrorist why can him release kanu and all IPOB member in the prison.

I'm sorry for police and soldiers in south east but sometimes I don't feel sorry for them because they are evill as well.

If MNK didn't go home as soon as possible this coming week will be brutal to anything law enforcement agency in south east.

1 Like

Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by successmatters(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2022
They won't, how else can they achieve the destabilisation of the south east?
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by vincijr(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2022
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Buhari is just their backup and nothing else

1 Like

Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Obi wont like this, it may affect his stronghold in the southeast
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by jumper524(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Oga in the zoo, law and orders ain't obeyed.
I think the problem should continue in his region rather than he inciting genocide in other regions like he did during end Sars to Lagos.
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by owobokiri(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Igbo proverb:

A madman once said that he's not worried about the man that goes to his back with a matchet until he looks for his head and can't find it..
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Madmohamed123: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2022
vincijr:
I dey tell you
I know some of the foot soldiers who don't want to take order from anyone only MNK and he is only one who can cam them down they are very very angry now and they will respond very soon to this appeal Curt case.
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Jennylove21(f): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2022
That's true
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Moh247: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Sometimes you wonder if this Ipobians got basic education at all
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Emergingnation3(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Sometimes you wonder if this Ipobians got basic education at all
Na Afonja Muslim pi**g like you dey get basic Education Abi !
Re: This Government Should Let MNK Go Home As Soon As Possible by Dereformer(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Madmohamed123:
My advice to law enforcement in South east is to be very vigilant I don't support of killing or damaging of property but this government is making matter worse why can't this people let MNK go home or they want to curs more problems in South east.

Now they appeal the Curt order to release MNK the problem will start and it will be more dangerous to any law enforcement agency to stand on the road in south east.

No body is above the including kanu and buhari if buhari can release boko haram terrorist why can him release kanu and all IPOB member in the prison.

I'm sorry for police and soldiers in south east but sometimes I don't feel sorry for them because they are evill as well.

If MNK didn't go home as soon as possible this coming week will be brutal to anything law enforcement agency in south east.

Sheath your sword. We want peace in South East.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Essay: Spot The Difference / Nigerians Don't Know What A Country Is Lol / Charles Awuzie Wrote This About This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.