Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers (1519 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Djdeebrain(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has said those backing Iyorchia Ayu to remain as the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have witnessed nothing compared to what’s next to come from him.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that a section of PDP members, especially in the South, has been calling for Ayu’s resignation to pave way for a chairman of Southern extraction to take over since the presidential candidate of the party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is from the North.

The aggrieved PDP members led by Wike have continued to boycott the PDP presidential campaigns.

It can also be recalled that on Tuesday, Wike endorsed the Second term bid of Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwoolu, who is of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Speaking on Tuesday at the birthday celebration of his ally, Okezie Ikpeazu, the Abia State governor, Wike said: “You go and march soldier ant, anything you see, you take.

“All these things they are talking…we are just peaceful, they came to march us, then the soldier ant has entered everywhere, and now they are crying, they have not seen anything.”

He added: “People see problem and cause it for themselves. All I have said is ‘live and let live’.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-you-are-crying-you-have-not-seen-anything-wike-to-ayu-backers/

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Problem
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Mrfixitt(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
I hate the loudness of wike but on this Ayu matter, he's spot on. Both Ayu and Atiku are shameless liars and insincere old men.. Nigerians must avoid Pdp and vote wisely else Nigeria will be auctioned on Ebay under Atiku or Emilokan leadership.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Amb1045(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Hmmm man and greediness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by cherishmichael: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike and Ayu self
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Opinedecandid(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2022
If this man was the Presidential Candidate of PDP that he sought to be, is this how he would be flowing like a tap without a control?

Recklessness is this man's problem.
Reckless with words, reckless with money.

He is yet to learn the lesson that no star shines forever.

I hope he's planned for when he will be taken to the cleaners for accountability.
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by LongLife4all: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2022
These people should please. None of them mean well for ordinary Nigerians.
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Tochi3(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2022
I don't want peace... i want problems... cheesy grin

Soldier ants dey waka for straightline... you marsh dem.. dem go just scatter enter everywhere.. even dat blokos no dey safe... angry

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Belteshazzar1: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2022
One man shaking the entire PDP....

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Ekpeitut: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2022
That soldier ant analogy though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Mrshocker(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Pdp is dead since it was broken into 3minor regional parties (lp,nnpp, pdpity) wike camp still mining the remains of dead pdp. It’s a pity
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by DMerciful(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2022
I support Obi but Wike is the pained one, not Atiku. Wike has be throwing tantrums since he lost the primaries
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I hate the loudness of wike but on this Ayu matter, he's spot on. Both Ayu and Atiku are shameless liars and insincere old men.. Nigerians must avoid Pdp and vote wisely else Nigeria will be auctioned in Ebay under Atiku or Emilokan leadership.
You hate his loudness because he isn't supporting Obituary. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Nyamuri: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu only needs 25% in rivers state
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by OsunOriginal: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Djdeebrain:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has said those backing Iyorchia Ayu to remain as the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have witnessed nothing compared to what’s next to come from him.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that a section of PDP members, especially in the South, has been calling for Ayu’s resignation to pave way for a chairman of Southern extraction to take over since the presidential candidate of the party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is from the North.

The aggrieved PDP members led by Wike have continued to boycott the PDP presidential campaigns.

It can also be recalled that on Tuesday, Wike endorsed the Second term bid of Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwoolu, who is of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Speaking on Tuesday at the birthday celebration of his ally, Okezie Ikpeazu, the Abia State governor, Wike said: “You go and march soldier ant, anything you see, you take.

“All these things they are talking…we are just peaceful, they came to march us, then the soldier ant has entered everywhere, and now they are crying, they have not seen anything.”

He added: “People see problem and cause it for themselves. All I have said is ‘live and let live’.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-you-are-crying-you-have-not-seen-anything-wike-to-ayu-backers/

The bigbang is coming...they should brace up for it. Atiku didn't just run to France, he knew what was coming.
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Mrfixitt(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You hate his loudness because he isn't supporting Obituary. Hypocrisy
You're an Agbero so you won't understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're an Agbero so you won't understand what I mean

Agbero is better than a murderer and a thief which you are one
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Who has been granting interviews since he lost elections
From "give me pawa" to "Ayu must go" with some dancesteps in-between, na who start cry go end cry by himself no matter how people try to get him to stop crying
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Mrfixitt(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Agbero is better than a murderer and a thief which you are one
Lol. Those attributes are for you and your fellow urchins

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by whofoolwho: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Djdeebrain:

please someone should explain to me,all these monies wike is throwing around,are they his personal money?.The man seems to be super rich.oil money no they dry abeg!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by herkeem: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by chrisxxx(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Wike everyone here knows I had always supported you but not in this. I'm this you are being vindictive. Ayu can only resign if Atiku wins. If by his actions Atiku win the primaries the right thing to do is to appeal to him to use the same formula to deliver Atiku.
Yôu can win this and if you continue with this you may lose your fan base.
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Lol. Those attributes are for you and your fellow urchins

Thief
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
DMerciful:
I support Obi but Wike is the pained one, not Atiku. Wike has be throwing tantrums since he lost the primaries

As if we didn't know, LP is PDP lite grin grin Why Wike's action dey pain Obidense people than the actual PDP members grin grin No be juju be dat? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by hisexcellency34: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2022
But Wike is the real person crying
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Anyiamaka: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I hate the loudness of wike but on this Ayu matter, he's spot on. Both Ayu and Atiku are shameless liars and insincere old men.. Nigerians must avoid Pdp and vote wisely else Nigeria will be auctioned in Ebay under Atiku or Emilokan leadership.

Really? Is Wike just?
Peter Odili an Ndoni man handed over to Rotimi Amaechi an Ikwere man. Against reason and the principal of live and let live, Wike, an Ikwere man bulldozed his way through to succeed an Ikwere man.
On the PDP affair. There have been zoning and rotation principal to ensure live and let live for both North and South. Power has gone to the SW, NW, SS and NW. The time for power to return to the South and for an Igbo man to be president, what did Wike do? He sacked the party Chairman and brought one he felt will dance to his shoes. The crime Seconds committed was that he is from SS and Wike from SS wants to be the president at the expense of the SE that had given their all in support of PDP. Agreement is agreement we are told. Zoning and rotation is a broduct of agreement.
Secondly, before the primaries, Wike said that he will support any aspirant that emerges as the flagbeaarer. He lost, Atiku won. Is Wike honoring his word? Is agreement not agreement?
After Wike failed, he kept quiet hoping he will be the VP candidate. It eluded him. They picked Okowa and he has been tryin in vain to bring down the sky.
Why is it that Ayu must resign is the only agreement Wike believes is agreement.
In Rivers state, Wike supports a Christian candidate in PDP to succeed him. Christians have ruled Rivers from the time of it's creation safe for a few military administrators maybe. Are they no Muslims and other faiths in Rivers? Must a Christian succeed Wike? The man is selfish. He pursues selfish agenda faithfully. And any agreement that does not benefit him is not agreement enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by saintopus(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Opinedecandid:
If this man was the Presidential Candidate of PDP that he sought to be, is this how he would be flowing like a tap without a control?

Recklessness is this man's problem.
Reckless with words, reckless with money.

He is yet to learn the lesson that no star shines forever.

I hope he's planned for when he will be taken to the cleaners for accountability.

Wike will have a greater loss than Atiku. He Wike intended to plant his stooges as govenors, HoA members, HoR, and Senators. If for anything, he supposed to be calm because should anything else happens and he failed his stooges will leave to suffer.
If by mistake Atiku wins he will be in political oblivion.

He can't change parties at this point.

So if I were him I would be more because win or lose Atiku is a winner

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Hundredfold4lif(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Mr. Man, stop lying and come out of your deep-rooted hate and ignorance.
Dr. Odili is NOT an Ikwerre man. Okay!
Secondly, Rivers State cannot award the office of Governor to a Muslim who constitutes less than 1% in Rivers State. Okay!
Thirdly, most Southerners believe in Governor Wike's stance!
Fourthly, your Atiku will NOT win the 2023 presidential election. Heaven has rejected him even before the last two presidential elections!
Finally, whoever is playing GOD in Nigeria should remember that POWER belongs to GOD. And the mindless, heartless Pen robbers will not smell the office in 2023!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Mrfixitt(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Really? Is Wike just?
Peter Odili an Ikwere man handed over to Rotimi Amaechi an Ikwere man. Against reason and the principal of live and let live, Wike, an Ikwere man bulldozed his way through to succeed an Ikwere man.
On the PDP affair. There have been zoning and rotation principal to ensure live and let live for both North and South. Power has gone to the SW, NW, SS and NW. The time for power to return to the South and for an Igbo man to be president, what did Wike do? He sacked the party Chairman and brought one he felt will dance to his shoes. The crime Seconds committed was that he is from SS and Wike from SS wants to be the president at the expense of the SE that had given their all in support of PDP. Agreement is agreement we are told. Zoning and rotation is a broduct of agreement.
Secondly, before the primaries, Wike said that he will support any aspirant that emerges as the flagbeaarer. He lost, Atiku won. Is Wike honoring his word? Is agreement not agreement?
After Wike failed, he kept quiet hoping he will be the VP candidate. It eluded him. They picked Okowa and he has been tryin in vain to bring down the sky.
Why is it that Ayu must resign is the only agreement Wike believes is agreement.
In Rivers state, Wike supports a Christian candidate in PDP to succeed him. Christians have ruled Rivers from the time of it's creation safe for a few military administrators maybe. Are they no Muslims and other faiths in Rivers? Must a Christian succeed Wike? The man is selfish. He pursues selfish agenda faithfully. And any agreement that does not benefit him is not agreement enough.
Guy, Peter Odili na ndoni man not Ikwere

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Aladdin1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wahala done wear agbada!
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by feedthenation(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
---Wike will work to get APC win the presidential election in Rivers State---
Re: JUST IN: “you Are Crying, You Have Not Seen Anything” – Wike To Ayu, Backers by Anyiamaka: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Guy, Peter Odili na ndoni man not Ikwere
Thank you for the correction Chief

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw At Okpanam Road Asaba Today When Returning From Site On Obi, Pics / Meet The Governor That Commission Street Lights When Others Are Commissioning Fl / President Of Senegal Arrived In Abuja For The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.