Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting (24257 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Nemere2020: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has challenged PDP National Chairman, Dr Iyorchia Ayu to stop any PDP candidate from contesting the 2023 elections.

Governor Nyesom Wike who spoke to journalists in Port Harcourt on Sunday reacted to statements credited to PDP National Chairman that Ayu has the right to stop those fighting him from contesting the 2023 election.

Governor Nyesom Wike said that the PDP National Chairman has no power to stop any candidate from contesting an election.

He said, “The statement credited to the PDP National Chairman that he has the right to stop any candidate from contesting election is very unfortunate. Nobody said that Ayu should be sacked. By our constitution, there is zoning for political parties. There is no way a party candidate and the National Chairman of a party can come from the same place. Nobody is interested in sacking Dr Iyorchia Ayu, what we are saying is that the National Chairman of PDP should concede to the agreement reached that he should resign the moment the presidential candidate emerged.

”Nobody said he is sacking anybody what we are saying is that he should keep to the agreement. If you said that you are not keeping to the promise, no problem. I heard when he said that he would have stopped Ortom from contesting, a man that brought you and pleaded that you should be made Chairman. Ortom stood as a guarantee for Ayu to become the National Chairman of the PDP. I dare Ayu to stop anybody from contesting the election.

He continued, “I dare him to come to Rivers State and stop any candidate from contesting the election. Do we really want to win election? The party is really in a dilemma. The presidential candidate of the party comes from the north and if you said that you will not keep to the agreement so be it. I will not be a party to anybody that wants to use me to be relevant.

“I have been in PDP and have never left the party. I dare him, Ayu, again to stop any candidate from contesting an election. He knows that he cannot do that he has no such power. Let him come to Rivers State and stop anybody. I dare him to do that,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-you-cant-stop-anyone-from-contesting-wike-dares-ayu

Previous threads: www.nairaland.com/7407649/ayu-dares-wike-nobody-sack

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Michelle70(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wike deh para o.

E don reach time weh him suppose catch Ayu one on one for corner, give am black eye

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by ZUKKYY(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Interesting

No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

This Tinubu is indeed blessed

69 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by buckeyemedia: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nemere2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/7407649/ayu-dares-wike-nobody-sack

https://dailytrust.com/2023-you-cant-stop-anyone-from-contesting-wike-dares-ayu

Nlfpmod Mynd44
Sorry for Atiku and others, Mumu saboteur Pandora Pete just made it easier for APC & Tinubu.

I will not be surprised if Peter Obi is working for Bola Tinubu, the way he ditched pdp makes no sense.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by PlayMaker14: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

A urinating machine your president?

You need prayers too.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by isaacngozi79: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ratv56BjpEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYNFT_JG4Oo
2023: SERAP Asks Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Others To Publish Sources Of Campaign Funding

SERAP said: “We are concerned about the vulnerability of political parties to corruption. Disproportionally large donations seeking specific outcomes or preferential treatment can subvert the wider public interest.”

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by EmeraldJD: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ayu is a bush man. He think say party chiarman position na assitant god ni? He has no power to stop even a councilor from contesting any election in Nigeria.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by kelechi50: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

you may not understand till February 24 , what happened in Osun will be a child's play compare to what will happen.

I'm highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Anagha123: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wike the slayer of pdp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by LogicBomb8: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wike no send anybody ruggedity supersede

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Iliveforever(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
I dare Atiku and Tinubu to stop copying Peter Obi

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by lonecatt(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ayu should keep kwayet and stop making things more difficult for his party .
As it stands pdp might come 3rd in the presidential election.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Moh247: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
cool
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Realists(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
PDP is dead & gone in Rivers state. John Wick aka Wicked Wike, has been giving Atiku is coming hot hot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Stevenson20: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
The battle line has been drawn.

PDP is about to scatter finish

Vote Wisely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
wike has been raping ayu since the days of thie.fnubu.

8 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Viraltrends123: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Na una dey know dead party, na una dey know regional Candidates, na una dey know candidate wey go Carry 4th,

you guys claimed obi Nassarawa rally was filled with 5 million people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Curious345: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Small boy

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
As if they av anything to offer in d first place...dunderheads, foolz.
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Propsvilla(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Clash of Titans
Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by adioolayi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wicked Wike on the beat again ...

The man no wan give Ayu lead PDP any breathing space grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by GoldenJAT(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
If Ayu made that statement!! Then he acted stupidly! This isn't the best time for him to be talking anyhow!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by asobo1: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wike should get out joor. Who does he think he is? All they governor's and people following him are doing so because of the money he gave them before the presidential primaries for mobilization. The money is presently choking them. Ex Gov Dankwambo and Jonah Jang have applied the brakes in their state because they both have election to win in their state's. Is it Ikpeazu that senator Abaribe will humble in his senatorial bid. Wike go to hell, Atiku is winning with or without you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by BafanaBafana: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ayu can stop anyone from contesting and there is nothing Wike will do about it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Asgard73: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wike no get sense

See small pikin matter

Touch me and I push you..

Wait till after February and Ayu will repackage Pdp Rivers state

Na just time

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by jchioma: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Intrigues and drama. Wike is in a dilemma no doubt, but since Atiku has not obliged him, he may play the role of an "observer" in the presidential election in Rivers State, he could just tell the people to vote for their own "interests". Politics is a game of wits. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Dannyset(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin

10 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by dam2000(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
This guy is mad

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ayu: I Dare You To Stop Anybody in Rivers PDP from Contesting by Illegal1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Let the game begin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis / Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. / Pictures Of Crowd At Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.