Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman (1563 Views)

Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Djdeebrain(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has smoothen his frosty relationship with the National Chairmanship of the party, Senator Abdullahi Adamu.
Naija News reports that the former Governor of Lagos State has pacified the APC National Chairman with the position of the Deputy Chairman of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC).

Recall that a cold war had ensued between Tinubu and Adamu over the composition and release of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, which has President Muhammadu Buhari as the Chairman.

Following the release of the initial 422-member list, Adamu purportedly wrote a letter, which went viral, accusing Tinubu of running a one-man show over the selection of members of the PCC, among others.

Adamu in the letter alleged that Tinubu deliberately sidelined the NWC in the composition of his presidential campaign council.
But hours after it went viral, the leadership of the APC distanced itself from the contentious letter.

A statement issued in Abuja by the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Felix Morka, stated that the letter did not emanate from the party.

Following the development, the council withdrew the list to include the APC NWC and other aggrieved members of the party in the newly-harmonised list.

In a new list released on Wednesday night by the APC National Secretary of the APC, Senator Iyiola Omisire, the party chairman was appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the council, while Tinubu emerged as the Deputy Chairman II.

In a chat with The Punch, a source within the PCC said Tinubu decided to give up his position in the council to Adamu to allow peace to reign.

The APC chieftain disclosed that the cold war between Tinubu and Adamu has always been there long before the APC presidential primary ended.

He said: “You know the cold war between them has always been there long before the APC presidential primary ended. Adamu is always suspicious of any move that Tinubu makes and seeks ways to tackle it.

“Even the members of the NWC know Adamu doesn’t hide the fact that he always wants to be made a key member of decision-makers to decide the direction of the campaign ahead of 2023.”

https://www./2022/10/20/tinubu-appeases-adamu-with-apc-presidential-campaign-council-deputy-chairman/

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2022
War zone,in and out

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by TheSameGuy(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2022
You need to learn, understand rudiment of Business..

You don't have to be partisan in Politics while doing business.

Someone like me won't patronize you while you denigrate my choice.

Learn, Don't be an obidiott
Nora22:
Living dead

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by cherishmichael: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu should not even be talking in this election, he helped Buhari to be there who helped in keeping the country this way, APC has failed as a party of failure they shouldn't even be talking, let other party try too.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Waw

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Racoon(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2022
A generation of deadbeat failures still wanting to foist another calamity. Even providence will work against these band of clueless, inept and incompetent fellas that have destroyed this nation for the past 7years.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Omo iyaloja the political guru, it's his eyes for me,very sexy eyes good enough for our screen. Adamu must succumb
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:
Tinubu should not even be talking in this election, he helped Buhari to be there who helped in keeping the country this way, APC has failed as a party of failure they shouldn't even be talking, let other party try too.
Shut up please.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by TheSameGuy(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Why do you always WAIL racoon?

Are you truly the chief Wailer angry
Racoon post =117717132:

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by AllTheWayUp: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Adamu seriously giving Tinubu high blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by cherishmichael: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Shut up please.

If i didn't mention you please never in your miserable life mention me to open up you gutter for insult, .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by emmanuelbrown26: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Omo iyaloja the political guru, it's his eyes for me,very sexy eyes good enough for our screen. Adamu must succumb
Guru in wearing pampers or sleeping up and down

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by emmanuelbrown26: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Shut up please.
I really wan see waiting dey insode dis head

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by BeardedMeat(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by BeardedMeat(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2022
TheSameGuy:

The advert was not for you. How much have you helped vtjn your fellow urchin who displayed his account details on his signature?
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2022
TheSameGuy:

S/he was overtaken by hate, ignorance and religious/tribal bigotry that s/he forgot to understand s/he can take political position without hate and bigotry

His/herbusiness is built on hate and bigotry so it is not her political choice that is the problem.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by whofoolwho: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2022
TheSameGuy:

he dose not need someone with your kind of mentality.all this ready to die for an aspirant syndrome.even if any of them wins the person will surely leave the office at the appointed time and Nigeria continues.just like buhari that the Ibos didnot vote for and other tribe where mocking them believing that buhari will exterminate them before the end of his tenure.check the life of an average ibo man and compare it with same from the north.yes buhari denied them the things that should come to them as part of being a Nigerian,but they are still surviving.The truth is that we Nigerians are carwords and that's why we allways fail to stand up to our government, because fear that they may side line us if we dear.politics is not war and if someone is not surporting your candidate he becomes an enemy.please in future I will like you to keep me updated on how your candidate programs is benefiting you directly of he wins
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:

If i didn't mention you please never in your miserable life mention me to open up you gutter for insult, .
Shut up you small boy
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by cherishmichael: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Shut up you small boy

Tell that to your siblings.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:

Tell that to your siblings.
Mind the way you type here, you may not be up to my last child
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by cherishmichael: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
That's how you see things, perhaps if you hate trouble don't start it, and if you claim to be that old then respect your age.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by emmanuelbrown26: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Iyaebe!!!!! Which child are u talking about here? D one wey baba dun use pampers finish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:

That's how you see things, perhaps if you hate trouble don't start it, and if you claim to be that old then respect your age.
Is this how you address your mom at home? What is wrong with you children of this generation? I demand an apology from you fast.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by cherishmichael: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Is this how you address your mom at home? What is wrong with you children of this generation? I demand an apology from you fast.

I see you are really a joker to apologize to a troublesome kid, for what!!! and if you don't want to see craziness now put my mom aside this
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:

I see you are really a joker to apologize to a troublesome kid, for what!!! and if you don't want to see craziness now put my mom aside this
I'm very sure my last child is not your age mate, young boy retrace your steps so as not to incure the wrath of your elders. You kids of nowadays are something else.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by cherishmichael: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
I'm very sure my last child is not your age mate, young boy retrace your steps so as not to incure the wrath of your elders. You kids of nowadays are something else.

Then avoid me please, just at all cost, avoid my comments and mind your business not to mention me, cause i didn't mention you at first.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:

Then avoid me please, just at all cost, avoid my comments and mind your business not to mention me, cause i didn't mention you at first.
Thats after you apologise, what has come over this generation for God's sake.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by cherishmichael: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Thats after you apologise, what has come over this generation for God's sake.

See i can be a gentleman or be seen as one, but don't bring out the evil side of me.
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:

See i can be a gentleman or be seen as one, but don't bring out the evil side of me.
Firstly you should apologise as i'm not your mate, then you can decide to be the devil himself. In a sanner clime, am i supposed to tell you to apologise to me? Don't let your youth deceive you. I said i demand an apology
Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by emmanuelbrown26: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

S/he was overtaken by hate, ignorance and religious/tribal bigotry that s/he forgot to understand s/he can take political position without hate and bigotry

His/herbusiness is built on hate and bigotry so it is not her political choice that is the problem.
Na who get dis kwashiokor hand abeg,

Re: Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman by emmanuelbrown26: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
Firstly you should apologise as i'm not your mate, then you can decide to be the devil himself. In a sanner clime, am i supposed to tell you to apologise to me? Don't let your youth deceive you. I said i demand an apology
Na who get dis leprosy hand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Run The Street Before You Were Born_ Tinubu Reminds The Elites / Labour Party In Clear Lead As Real Results From Rivers State Begin To Come Out / I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.