Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending (1563 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / FG Charges Not Worth Defending, Kanu Tells Court, Gets Feb Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2023
ISAAC Fayose, younger brother of former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose who was once a diehard supporter of the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter OBI has backed out of the movement.

In a comment on his Instagram Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE, Fayose said "I am no more OBIDIENT."

His reason, according to him, he realized it was same set of Lawyers defending the leader of Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu are the same set of Lawyers defending Peter OBI at the Election Petition Tribunal at the Abuja.

"I wasted my money, my time and energy for 8 months on Biafra movement thinking we are campaigning for election."

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/i-am-no-more-obidient-same-set-of-lawyers-defending-kanu-are-the-same-defending-obi-in-court-fayose/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 13, 2023
These are the few Nigerian lawyers that still have conscience in them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Phoen1X: 3:03pm On May 13, 2023
As if you were ever obidient ,...with your brother already crawling around apc chieftains looking for recognition and appointment.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jakpon: 3:10pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Which conscience? Abi na as dem go take see money put for their pocket dem dey work for.
The set of lawyers defending a man who agitates for the break up of the country, are the lawyers defending a man who wants to be the president the same country.

The set of lawyers defending a man who refered to Nigeria as a zoo, are the same set of lawyers defending a man who say a new Nigeria is POssible.

Is the contradiction and hypocrisy not too glaring?

18 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Throwback: 3:12pm On May 13, 2023
Hahahahaha!

So he did not know that

IPOB = POBI

7 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by NuraSambo: 3:15pm On May 13, 2023
Who is this one whining? Who does not know that IPOB miscreants = Obidioits and Obi supporters = IPOB miscreants

8 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2023
Jakpon:
Which conscience? Abi na as dem go take see money put for their pocket dem dey work for.
The set of lawyers defending a man who agitates for the break up of the country, are the same set of lawyers defending a man who wants to be the president the same country.

The set if lawyers defending a man who refered to Nigeria as a zoo are the same set of lawyers defending a man who say a new Nigeria is POssible.

Is the contradiction and hypocrisy to glaring?

Let's be Frank here!

Is Nigeria not actually a zoo?

A nation where a Policeman will point an AK at you and tell you nothing go happun on media.

A nation where I man will divert N22billion to his private account and 200million nigerians will be quiet.

A nation that has a judiciary arm but runs a Sharia law in the northern part

A nation where a college girl was stoned to death and everyone watched it live on TV

A nation where herders will slaughter over 200 villagers and it doesn't make news

I can continue till tomorrow if you want....

5 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by CorrectionFLuid: 3:20pm On May 13, 2023
Even Awolowo as a lawyer defended a ritualist (and also a monarch) who was caught red handed after decapitating a little Yoruba girl.

He Awolowo, later veered into national politics and no one made any noise about it because he does not come from the tribe Nigerians love to hate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Felabrity: 3:21pm On May 13, 2023
Job

1 Like

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jakpon: 3:23pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

A nation where a Policeman will point an AK at you and tell you nothing go happun on media.
Yes you are right. This sounds familiar. Reminds of how Peter Obi, when he was the Governor of Anambra State, ordered Police officers at the infamous Akwuzu SARS to shoot and kill Anambra youth, and then throw their dead bodies into the Ezu River

7 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jones4190(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

they are the one defending a terrorist too
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by thesicilian: 3:27pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Let's be Frank here!

A nation where I man will divert N22billion to his private account and 200million nigerians will be quiet.

A nation where a college girl was stoned to death and everyone watched it live on TV

A nation where herders will slaughter over 200 villagers and it doesn't make news

Many of us predicted this here, that if the election results didn't go your way, you'd all return to your zoo chants. Glad to know we were not proved wrong.

4 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jones4190(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2023
Kanu is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by CorrectionFLuid: 3:28pm On May 13, 2023
Jakpon:
Yes you are right. This sounds familiar. Reminds of how Peter Obi, when he was the Governor of Anambra State, ordered Police officers at the infamous Akwuzu SARS to shoot and kill Anambra youth, and then throw their dead bodies into the Ezu River

Cow regurgitating what he was told to spread. If a map was given to you now, can you even point out Awkuzu? Do you even know how to spell it? Can you point out Ezu river in a map? Urchinho

2 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by thesicilian: 3:29pm On May 13, 2023
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jakpon: 3:31pm On May 13, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Cow regurgitating what he was told to spread. If a map was given to you now, can you even point out Awkuzu? Do you even know how to spell it? Can you point out Ezu river in a map? Urchinho
Who be cow? Smh.
Typical of Obi supporters; resort to insult after getting boxed into a corner with superior argument.
Akwuzu SARS used your ibo brothers for shooting practise when Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State. If you like deny it till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that Peter Obi's hand is stained with the blood of Anambra youth killed by the Police under his watch.

5 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by BRIMBRAM: 3:34pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Let's be Frank here!

I can give you a comprehensive list using United States of America as a reference point. Most of you never travel wide and far.

1 Like

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by BlackAdams007: 3:52pm On May 13, 2023
You were not needed before, you was never Obedient.

1 Like

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by SAMUEL1947: 4:11pm On May 13, 2023
Aboki

CondenseMilk:

1 Like

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by obi4eze(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2023
He was never an Obidient. Just a mole he was but no need to worry. We gave a case in court and that's the focus
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by drlateef: 4:12pm On May 13, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

ISAAC Fayose, younger brother of former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose who was once a diehard supporter of the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter OBI has backed out of the movement.

In a comment on his Instagram Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE, Fayose said "I am no more OBIDIENT."

His reason, according to him, he realized it was same set of Lawyers defending the leader of Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu are the same set of Lawyers defending Peter OBI at the Election Petition Tribunal at the Abuja.

"I wasted my money, my time and energy for 8 months on Biafra movement thinking we are campaigning for election."

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/i-am-no-more-obidient-same-set-of-lawyers-defending-kanu-are-the-same-defending-obi-in-court-fayose/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.

Did we not tell you MUMU people that Obi is an IPOB leader and that his campaign is a Biafra project.? Many of you who should know better by virtue of your position in society have disappointed us with your level of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Dafresh: 4:17pm On May 13, 2023
drlateef:

Did we not tell you MUMU people that Obi is an IPOB leader and that his campaign is a Biafra project.? Many of you who should know better by virtue of your position in society have disappointed us with your level of ignorance.
You're even the one that is mumu mention Obi lawyers and mention KANU lawyers
Let's cross check
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

If MNK is a terrorist then the AREWA chairman is a terrorist too.
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Prayfortheworld: 4:32pm On May 13, 2023
Lol this is just like someone saying he's going to kill himself thinking the world would end if he dies 😂😂
PO till i die
You all can come up with another thing
Mazi Nnamdi KANU has achieved what your generations can't achieve in centuries to come,
Mazi Nnamdi kanu is a god
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by CorrectionFLuid: 4:35pm On May 13, 2023
Jakpon:
Who be cow? Smh.
Typical of Obi supporters; resort to insult after getting boxed into a corner with superior argument.

Na you be cow. Because you're regurgitating a template given to you by your masters.
And who told you I am an obi supporter... Check my posts and see where I said I want obi arrested and keys thrown away.

Akwuzu SARS used your ibo brothers for shooting practise when Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State. If you like deny it till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that Peter Obi's hand is stains with the blood of Anambra youth killed by the Police under his watch.
Even the policeman that killed the unfortunate lawyer beside her husband in Lagos, na sanwoolu order am? Dunce.
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Jones4190(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

If MNK is a terrorist then the AREWA chairman is a terrorist too.
you defending KANU is also a terrorist
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Straybullet: 4:48pm On May 13, 2023
Will no one tell Mr fayose that Mike ozekhome shown here is actually defending atiku and not obi? What am I missing?
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2023
Jakpon:
Your level of stupidity is second to none.. So governors now order police to shoot at inmates... And bury them?. Same way Sanwo Olu ordered lekki tollgate massacre.. Wike ordered oyigbo massacre. Ode
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:50pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Tinubu is the terrorist we all know who ordered the killings of over 50 Nigerians at Lekki toll gate.

Which court of law convicted Kanu or Ipob of terrorism?

You people are disgustingly daft...,
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2023
drlateef:

He is IPOB go and d!e
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

All the northern elites who schooled in Sudan are terrorist including those the governors sponsored in Sudan.

Do you want me to list their names and their terrorist act?
Re: I Am No More OBIDIENT, Same Set Of Lawyers Defending Kanu Are The Same Defending by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:51pm On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

You defending Tinubu who's a terrorist is also a Terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Peter Obi Sack EFCC Chairman And Others Like Tinubu? / Reportera Owner Cries Out After brother is arrested for Fake News about Fashola / Don't ever click this thread if you're supporting IPOB PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.