Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

#EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) (25485 Views)

G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India / EndSARS Memorial 2 (Video) / Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:
During EndSARs, People that killed in obigbo in Rivers state are more than people that killed in Lagos. They kill many igbos in obigbo and lock them inside house for over 3 months. No food, no going out.

Nobody talk about this cos wike is half Igbo. They prefer to attack other tribe cos of Envy and hatred.
You people have started again
When did Wike tell you that he is half igbo.

You celebrated him when he said that he is not igbo. I wonder why you are trying again to attach him to the igbos
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by obembet(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2022
bigfish3k:

You people have started again
When did Wike tell you that he is half igbo.

You celebrated him when he said that he is not igbo. I wonder why you are trying again to attach him to the igbos

Why u never condemned the killing of igbos in obigbo but u only focus on Yorubas

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:
The man who lead the team is now Obidient.

This man said nobody died that all this videos and pictures are photoshoot. Now that he joined Obidient, he as turn to saint.

A defense spokesperson lead the team?

Are you an idiot?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by holluwizzy: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2022
They re actually using the it as political campaign bcoz of affiliate to APC.

Then tribalism was introduced which actually killing people mentally.

Since people don't want to have sense that this government APC does not have the interest of the poor... Then the poor should keep suffering.

What is currently happening is Lagos which is corruption of the highest order will still spread round the country with tinubu, nothing goods comes from that man...he wants to win the election either by hook or crook.

One thing I know for sure is that God has given us the brain and blessed with resources needed to move forward but the old people refused to grow.

hbk001:
Welldone guys..
Though some of our valiant youths has paid the ultimate price, but I pray that may your blood not be shed in vain.

We shall make Nigeria great again.

I still don't understand why some people kept saying no one died at the Lekki toll gate incident, some unfortunate fellows were even asking for the pictures of the dead people!!! Like seriously?
Even the Governor of Lagos State confirmed the incident, I mean, the number one in the state and some keyboard warriors will just be spitting out rubbish just because of their political affliate.

One thing we should remember is that, the incident was not politically motivated but bore out FIRST because of the high handness of the Nigeria Police and what have you, while other issues follows....
Let us not allow our political affliate to blind us. We're all one. And I hope justice will play out at the end for the victims and their families.

R.I.P to the victims once more.
IAmHbk001.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

This man said nobody died that all this videos and pictures are photoshoot. Now that he joined Obidient, he as turn to saint.

Please show us where it says that man is leading Obi's Team? which team exactly is he leading?. grin I know you want to believe the lies you are spreading by all mean carry on..

He is an EX General, as a nigerian citizen he is allowed to ENDORSE any candidate of his choice. After all Buhari has not arrested him or question him. What if he ENDORSED Atiku or Tinubu would it have made your heart glad?

So stop spreading lies. Some of us are not dumb on here. Okay?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Morphinne: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
I understand the trauma that people who witnessed those shootings that evening went through.

However, this is not the first time the Nigerian state is killing its own people. The only difference is that this happened in Lagos, the home to most exposed Nigerians and the state has all the mainstream media houses.

The military has been killing people in Abia, Onitsha and Imo, has wiped out almost an entire village in Odi and Zaki Biam, killed lots of people in Zaria, and nobody was questioned for these atrocities.

Young people, the best way to change this country is through the ballot. Nigeria is a British experiment that is not worth dying for. If you die for this country as it is today, you and your family are the losers.

RIP to the dead!
To also buttress your valid points, are we (the youths) not supposed to vote out all these heartless politicians (anyone who has held a political position from year 1999 to date)?
It’s sickening to see the supposed educated youth canvassing support for BAT, Atiku and Peter Obi and some are even arguing that Peter is the saint among them where we have the like of Omoyele Sowore also contesting in this election and these foolish youth intentionally shifted their allegiance away from a youth like us and someone who has been at the forefront of the struggle for our rights as youths. They are now busy chanting Peter Obi for President like he’s any different. The scammer is now playing that same integrity scam that Buhari used on us in 2015. Peter Obi inherited the youths support without meriting it; where was the fool when Akwuzu Sars men were busy killing young promising people in Anambra? What’s good for the goose should be good for the gander too. The only reason for this selective focus and hating on Atiku and BAT is definitely because of tribal affiliation and nothing more because Obi is just one of them and we won’t buy their whitewashing agenda. Why are we not canvassing this support for the one who has been beaten and imprisoned severally for fighting for our rights and freedom as youths?
Where were Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari and this Hin tu lie before and during the bloodshed of Oct 20, 2020? What now makes Peter a different breed because if we are to be going by their antecedents and legacies, Peter is no where near BAT. If you vote for Peter and not Sowore as a youth and despite knowing Peter isn’t anywhere near being qualified but for being an Ibo man, then you shouldn’t cry foul if I decide to vote for my kinsman too despite not liking him really and since I know that from the body language of these fish-brained youths, Sowore would never get there.
I have no problem voting an Ibo man to rule this country for the sake of fairness and inclusiveness but why Peter? Nnamdi Kanu stands a better chance of getting my vote because he has never held any public office and no political scandal has been traced to him yet. In a nut shell, the stinking hypocritical stance of these obidiotians is our main reason for standing gidigba behind Tinubu, Omo olodo ide despite his flaws and since the Ibos have decided to overlook the flaws of their own son too cool

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by SunTzu123(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Igbo's are organising this again? They said igbo's organised the destruction of Lagos under the guise of #EndSARS.
They also organised the desecration of Oba of Lagos' palace.
They said Peter Obi sponsored #EndSARS.
They said where are the bodies.
They said there was no shooting.

May the soul of the deceased rest in peace. May their deaths never be in vain. May Nigeria rise again.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Gofwane:
@kestolove95 can I quote you on a dead thread? I want to discuss something with you. Thanks
ok
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by dominique(f): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2022
rajiedreez:

Boss people died but the Nigerian Army doesn't leave bodies behind when they are dealing with civilians. They'll never do that. That's why the team that went to inspect the Boni camp barracks morgue unannounced weren't allowed to enter. They never expected the visit.

And they were able to wipe the entire area clean leaving the slightest traces of blood left? None of the scenes of the aftermath showed that people were shot, till date none of the casualties have been identified, none of their family members have come forward to cry for justice and you fine none of these odd. We've seen cases of police brutality in different parts of the country, why are people not holding rallies or anniversaries about them?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
You keep ranting like someone with ogiri in the brain.
Why not put out your facts with evidence if you have. Not just labalaba. No evil should be spared. But but out real facts.
obembet:
During EndSARs, People that killed in obigbo in Rivers state are more than people that killed in Lagos. They kill many igbos in obigbo and lock them inside house for over 3 months. No food, no going out.

Nobody talk about this cos wike is half Igbo. They prefer to attack other tribe cos of Envy and hatred.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by CUMIN: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2022
rajiedreez:

Boss people died but the Nigerian Army doesn't leave bodies behind when they are dealing with civilians. They'll never do that. That's why the team that went to inspect the Boni camp barracks morgue unannounced weren't allowed to enter. They never expected the visit.

How about their families. They didn't came to the panel.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2022
grin

What about the Peter Obi ordered Akwusu SARS Massacre Memorial

When will you do that one

Where is the Judicial Panel Report on it ?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Imert: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Jobless / Lazy Igbo youth.
TheDemola:
Today marks the 2nd anniversary of the inglorious shooting of unarmed youths at the #EndSARS protest at Lekki tollgate on October 20, 2020.

Falz and Mr Macaroni are currently leading the memorial at Lekki toll Gate.
See video:

https://instagram.com/falzthebahdguy/live/18200893765201869?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
I understand the trauma that people who witnessed those shootings that evening went through.

However, this is not the first time the Nigerian state is killing its own people. The only difference is that this happened in Lagos, the home to most exposed Nigerians and the state has all the mainstream media houses.

The military has been killing people in Abia, Onitsha and Imo, has wiped out almost an entire village in Odi and Zaki Biam, killed lots of people in Zaria, and nobody was questioned for these atrocities.

Young people, the best way to change this country is through the ballot. Nigeria is a British experiment that is not worth dying for. If you die for this country as it is today, you and your family are the losers.

RIP to the dead!
The Endsars killing was a different scenero
Don't compare it with the military killing terrorists
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

Do u have sense at all ?
He was just a military spokesman
He never led any team.
is it that most of just comment for commenting sake? Or u are senseless?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
The same people who lost brothers and sisters during the end SARS are still campaigning for APC. Nor be juju be that?.

God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by TheDemola: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Continue
highchief1:
propaganda everywhere.nobody was shut in lekki.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by petluvsu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Who gave the ORDER

Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:
if people were shot at least there should b blood or bullet holes

None were found n besides what about relatives of people who died?
Have they all been bribed?
Y didn’t they come out?

You made a good point here. But don't forget that LAWMA went to the scene on 21/20/2020 to sweep the place even before investigation started. I have someone in my are that his parents has been looking for since he left for the protest till now.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
dominique:

And they were able to wipe the entire area clean leaving the slightest traces of blood left? None of the scenes of the aftermath showed that people were shot, till date none of the casualties have been identified, none of their family members have come forward to cry for justice and you fine none of these odd. We've seen cases of police brutality in different parts of the country, why are people not holding rallies or anniversaries about them?

Have you forgotten that LAWMA went to sweep and clean the venue very early the following day?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by niyilolawa34798: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Buhari ordered the soldiers to shoot at the youths. We all know this but hiding it.They killed those youths and kept silent yet some person's still feel the need to vote in APC.Buhari ordered the soldiers to shoot at the youths. We all know this but hiding it.They killed those youths and kept silent yet some person's still feel the need to vote in APC....
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by BATified2023: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
rajiedreez:

You made a good point here. But don't forget that LAWMA went to the scene on 21/20/2020 to sweep the place even before investigation started. I have someone in my are that his parents has been looking for since he left for the protest till now.
for everyone gun shot at crowd there will always b a misfire

Isn’t it?
There will always b bullet holes?

Did lawma also remove d bullet holes too?
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Amaggedon: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Arisenews2:
Who ordered the killing?
Meanwhile, no one is a saint!
Watch the life story of one of the man who “ordered” the shooting at Lekki Toll Gate, during #Endsars protest, who is now a PETER OBI ally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRc9aJyRGhU
You don't know anything in this life , i Swear this your statement shows you're a fool. Let me explain to you why you're a fool even though you don't know it. The military resides in the Barack in a democratic settings, and has no business In controlling protesters except they're called upon by power that be , which is the federal government of Nigeria (headed by the democratic elected President). Before the president gives the order , the state Governor which is the chief security Officer of the state must have told the president that there's a situation he can't control then the president can as him to contact the military and the military obeys order.
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

Shut up and focus on hailing ronaldo...nobody called the man a saint please
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

Wike was attacked then. Look at the big names in the memorial. Is falz or macaroni an igbo...i am sure you aren't yoruba and even if you are, you aren't more yoruba than macaroni who oba recognized.. Stick to writing tales about how Ronaldo is your best player
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by 007inc: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

Who order obigbo own? Cos more people died in obigbo than Lagos. Werey
The governor of Rivers State
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by obembet(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
007inc:

The governor of Rivers State

Nobody as ever insult or tag him bad. Why always hate towards YORUBA
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by 007inc: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

Nobody as ever insult or tag him bad. Why always hate towards YORUBA

U can’t sit in your room and say the governor doesn’t get his own criticism. Infact Wike is the most criticized politician In Obigbo. Go to Rivers and confirm
Re: #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:

But I thought Apc said no one died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Oduah wins Anambra PDP Senatorial ticket / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / Where Is Lai Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.