Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

WATCH: Davido Shares Adorable Video Of His Son, Ifeanyi, Dancing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH: Davido Shares Adorable Video Of His Son, Ifeanyi, Dancing (426 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Timaya Show Off His Cute Son In New Adorable Video / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Davido Shares Adorable Video Of His Son, Ifeanyi, Dancing by philme87: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Davido has shared an adorable video of his son dancing ahead of his birthday.

David Ifeanyichukwu Adedeji Adeleke,the first son of Davido and Chioma Rowland, will turn 3 on Thursday, October 20.

"Birthday boy in 1hr!!!" Davido captioned the video.

Watch it below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/QV8byb7q-o4?feature=share

Re: WATCH: Davido Shares Adorable Video Of His Son, Ifeanyi, Dancing by fadal(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wetin I gain if I lose you to one of the boys online?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Bashed For Bad Parenting By His Fans / What Happened To Ifeanyi Davido And Chioma Son Dead? October 31st 2022 / Pastor Instructs Davido To Bring His Dead Son To His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.