Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

UEFA WCL: Oshoala Named Player Of The Match In Barca’s 9-0 Win Vs Benfica - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA WCL: Oshoala Named Player Of The Match In Barca’s 9-0 Win Vs Benfica (281 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Named African Footballer Of The Year For A Record 5th Time. / Asisat Oshoala Named The Best Player In Africa By IFFHS / Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UEFA WCL: Oshoala Named Player Of The Match In Barca’s 9-0 Win Vs Benfica by solbase10(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Asisat Oshoala was voted Player of the Match in Barcelona’s 9-0 home win against Benfica on match day one of the UEFA women’s Champions League on Wednesday, Completesports.com reports.

Oshoala was announced as the best player on UEFA’s women’s Champions League Twitter handle.

The Super Falcons star scored two goals and provided two assists as Barcelona got their campaign in Group D off to a perfect start.

Oshoala set up Barca’s first and second goals before scoring her side’s third and eight goals.

She has now scored three goals in all competitions for the former European champions this season.

The reigning Africa women’s Player of the Year was the top scorer in the Spanish topflight with 20 goals term.

Source:https://www.completesports.com/uefa-oshoala-named-player-of-the-match-in-barcas-9-0-win-vs-benfica/

Re: UEFA WCL: Oshoala Named Player Of The Match In Barca’s 9-0 Win Vs Benfica by Belteshazzar1: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2022
9:0 And their men keep on failing....

(1) (Reply)

Djijrginorbg Uhagergb / "Karma Is Inevitable": Barca Fans Mock Muller After Germany's World Cup Exit / Bet9ja Return My School Fees For Me, I Never Reach 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.