Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job (7557 Views)

Job Vacancy In God Is Good Motors / My Hubby Needs A Car For Uber....please Help!!! / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Hidewell(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
What a life.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by LyfeJennings(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Something sent Ma.
It is well with the family.

God bless U

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by yellowgarri2(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Something sent Ma.
God will touch your heart to bless me. I'm hopeful
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by worldbest01(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
God gave you a means of income in between your legs use it to rescue your jobless husband out of this mess. If your story is Even through.. Cause I know these just a ploy to beg for money here.

You are a mumu man/woman ���

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Tinubuadvocate: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kai.
Berrityga:
God gave you a means of income in between your legs use it to rescue your jobless husband out of this mess. If your story is Even through.. Cause I know these just a ploy to beg for money here.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by OlatunjiJohn(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:

You are a fool.

12 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

And what job do you do?

Was a sales rep with a farm produce company.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
TechGallery:

I just sent you 5k. Use it to buy food for your baby. God will change your situation and open great doors for your family soon.

Received. Thank you so much. Amen to your prayers. God would always meet you at the point of your need. God bless you and all that's yours.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Something sent Ma.

Thank you so much sir. God would continue to increase you. All that you do shall prosper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by TechGallery: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Received. Thank you so much. Amen to your prayers. God would always meet you at the point of your need. God bless you and all that's yours.

Amen!
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Thank you so much sir. God would continue to increase you. All that you do shall prosper.
Amen Ma! Please manage the token as I may check in later just keep us updated in this thread.
God will raise genuine helpers the family need at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
TechGallery:

I just sent you 5k. Use it to buy food for your baby. God will change your situation and open great doors for your family soon.
This commendable.
Well done Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by general111(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Something sent Ma.
Kai, you are a kindhearted peeson..
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Truth is, every financial help would go a long way, but how long?

Nothing beats a job. If there's anyone with a genuine driving job, whether with accomodation or otherwise, or a vehicle for Hire Purchase, we could come together as a family, for verification, we could provide guarantors, having drafted legal terms and conditions to guide the contract.

The purpose of this thread is to help get him a sustainable means of income.

We'd be eternally grateful if such assistance is rendered.

neoG:
I pray help comes for you speedily. You should have friends, loved ones or family members to also call for help by this time. Alot of things are happening online these days with very well crafted stories like yours to scam people of their hard earned monies that is people find it difficult to help. Anything I can not physically verify, I don't help. Wish you good luck.

Weirdcamila:

My instincts says otherwise, there are numerous scammers on nairaland with touching stories

I am extremely grateful to everyone for the prayers, especially Odewaleadesoye and Techgallery for the help.

6 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Amen Ma! Please manage the token as I may check in later just keep us updated in this thread.
God will raise genuine helpers the family need at the moment.

Amen sir. Thank you so much for your kind words, empathy and genuine interest, God's blessings, now and always.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Dotkung: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:
I type this with a lot of pain in my heart. I feel sick and there's not a dime, last money was used to send our 2 year old daugher to school this morning and there's just 1 derica of rice left to eat, with nothing to prepare it, before she gets back.

Please help my hubby with a job, a driving job preferably.
He has experience driving on Uber, he's computer literate and can handle administrative functions too.
Pls ma, which area of Lagos do you and hubby reside?
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by kay4kay: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dotkung:

This is the second person who asked this question. Do you have an issue answering it?

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Evergreen4(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Something sent Ma.
God bless you bro for assisting her. May you never lack. May your helper locate you in your time of need.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Babssoo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
.you are minor I think, cause if you are a matured person you would not think like this, you think say everything na cruise abi? You better ask GOD for forgiveness, make you sef no experience something like this… just an advise

4 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by SamOchuko: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
TechGallery:

God bless you, may you never lack helpers when you need one.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
kay4kay:

This is the second person who asked this question. Do you have an issue answering it?
same thing i was wondering. She refused to share. Hmmm... I am just watching her..we need to verify her claims physically.

And why is the account she supplied hers instead of her husband?

What if the husband dissaproves of his wife coming to beg online?

How are we even to verify she is even married?

4 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Coolguy34(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
cry
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tenshades:

Stop disgracing your generations with your public display of stupid!ty.

If you've got nothing helpful to utter, it's better to keep your gutter mouth shut, buffoon.

Nairaland has a large concentration of mad fellows lol

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Aguiyimba(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:

Same way your mother is using her's to prove job for father

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by BlackyOne: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:

Show some compassion and stop the derogatory remarks!... No one says you must help!

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dotkung:

Lagos

Cutehector:
same thing i was wondering. She refused to share. Hmmm... I am just watching her..we need to verify her claims physically.

And why is the account she supplied hers instead of her husband?

What if the husband dissaproves of his wife coming to beg online?

How are we even to verify she is even married?

kay4kay:

I dropped my details because I do not want to appear as a scam by droppin the details of a male and claims would appear inconsistent.

Hubby is in need of all the help he can get right now, as watching his family this way is depressing enough.

I am available for verification, with my hubby present, truth is, one just doesn't know who genuinely wants to help, but I have dropped the location in Lagos now.

For those who think this is a scam, no it is not. I understand fully well, the implications of scamming with a situation like this, nature and the universe has a way of paying back anyone who scams people off their sweat. One is only prolonging his suffering, nemesis would most definitely catch up with such a person, he/she would wish they never did.

This is a genuine cry out for help, and I pray God would raise genuine helpers.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Quenncee: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:
I type this with a lot of pain in my heart. I feel sick and there's not a dime, last money was used to send our 2 year old daugher to school this morning and there's just 1 derica of rice left to eat, with nothing to prepare it, before she gets back.

Please help my hubby with a job, a driving job preferably.
He has experience driving on Uber, he's computer literate and can handle administrative functions too.

2023 is around the corner. Vote wisely and secure your future.

Don't vote a known thief. You deserve a better life.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Quenncee: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:

Please don't come with this.

Must she defile herself coz of hardship?

Please don't lead her into temptation.

Op, help is on the way.

DM me let me give you someone who might be of help

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Quenncee: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
fidel2:

Are u this stupid?..... Watz wrong with you. ... Y can't u just read and pass instead of typing rubbish. May God almighty forgive you stupid idiot.
so many kiddies on this forum. Just ignore the mofo bro.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Blackbishop(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:
If this is true then people are suffering but what plans did you make before giving birth? It’s wickedness to expect people that didn’t give birth because of hardship to help in training your own kids.
Y’all should stop getting married or having kids till you have enough money.
Your husband can hunt between your legs but can’t seek a job or start doing something to bring income into the family ?
Una dey try sha
Heaven helps those who help themselves

Seriously you think people are lazy? Reality on ground now is not far fetched, people are struggling. I know how much I have spent today on my own family of my wife and my daughter. I wish I saw thus earlier I would have drop something anonymously. If your own case is better na God just continue to appreciate

4 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Lagos

I dropped my details because I do not want to appear as a scam by droppin the details of a male and claims would appear inconsistent.

Hubby is in need of all the help he can get right now, as watching his family this way is depressing enough.

I am available for verification, with my hubby present, truth is, one just doesn't know who genuinely wants to help, but I have dropped the location in Lagos now.

For those who think this is a scam, no it is not. I understand fully well, the implications of scamming with a situation like this, nature and the universe has a way of paying back anyone who scams people off their sweat. One is only prolonging his suffering, nemesis would most definitely catch up with such a person, he/she would wish they never did.

This is a genuine cry out for help, and I pray God would raise genuine helpers.
i want to verify where you stay.. Lagos is a large state.. May i know the exact location?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doreo Partners Test Invite / Nigerian Paramilitary Recruitment 2016 / Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.