Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job (7523 Views)

Job Vacancy In God Is Good Motors / My Hubby Needs A Car For Uber....please Help!!! / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Weirdcamila: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Blackbishop:

Seriously you think people are lazy? Reality on ground now is not far fetched, people are struggling. I know how much I have spent today on my own family of my wife and my daughter. I wish I saw thus earlier I would have drop something anonymously. If your own case is better na God just continue to appreciate

There are genuine people and there are scammers
Understand that too
That a story is touching doesn’t make it true

6 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by wealthyhenry(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
God gave you a means of income in between your legs use it to rescue your jobless husband out of this mess. If your story is Even through.. Cause I know these just a ploy to beg for money here.

You are a f.ool and even a bigger f.ool is your father who failed to use protection the unfortunate night you were made...

Bastarddddd

8 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by kay4kay: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Lagos

I dropped my details because I do not want to appear as a scam by droppin the details of a male and claims would appear inconsistent.

Hubby is in need of all the help he can get right now, as watching his family this way is depressing enough.

I am available for verification, with my hubby present, truth is, one just doesn't know who genuinely wants to help, but I have dropped the location in Lagos now.

For those who think this is a scam, no it is not. I understand fully well, the implications of scamming with a situation like this, nature and the universe has a way of paying back anyone who scams people off their sweat. One is only prolonging his suffering, nemesis would most definitely catch up with such a person, he/she would wish they never did.

This is a genuine cry out for help, and I pray God would raise genuine helpers.

A very simple question and you wrote this epistle and still didn't answer the question. WHERE IN LAGOS DO YOU RESIDE?

7 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Okere18: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
God gave you a means of income in between your legs use it to rescue your jobless husband out of this mess. If your story is Even through.. Cause I know these just a ploy to beg for money here.

O boy your sense dey watery

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by seanwilliam(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
If someone can verify this , I have a token for your hubby . Thank you
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by CuteMaro(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Don’t fall for this cheap scam !

6 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Zico777(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Someone offered the OP's husband a factory job in the earliest part of this thread.

Was it deliberately ignored or what?

7 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by texannaija: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Lagos

I dropped my details because I do not want to appear as a scam by droppin the details of a male and claims would appear inconsistent.

Hubby is in need of all the help he can get right now, as watching his family this way is depressing enough.

I am available for verification, with my hubby present, truth is, one just doesn't know who genuinely wants to help, but I have dropped the location in Lagos now.

For those who think this is a scam, no it is not. I understand fully well, the implications of scamming with a situation like this, nature and the universe has a way of paying back anyone who scams people off their sweat. One is only prolonging his suffering, nemesis would most definitely catch up with such a person, he/she would wish they never did.

Very simple, direct, straightforward and “no corner corner” question madam… Where in Lagos

e no hard to answer na… shuuuu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by neoG(f): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Alright is well. It will end in praise. Amen.
dmdmdm:
Truth is, every financial help would go a long way, but how long?

Nothing beats a job. If there's anyone with a genuine driving job, whether with accomodation or otherwise, or a vehicle for Hire Purchase, we could come together as a family, for verification, we could provide guarantors, having drafted legal terms and conditions to guide the contract.

The purpose of this thread is to help get him a sustainable means of income.

We'd be eternally grateful if such assistance is rendered.

I am extremely grateful to everyone for the prayers, especially Odewaleadesoye and Techgallery for the help.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by harsysky(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:

If you are real may help locate you

Change your mindset, my friend. This quote isn't because of this statement of yours.; it's because of the statement prior to this. You haven't seen life and pray it doesn't happen to you in this very life. I have seen a very rich man go broke. Even some people that you hear commit suicide is as a result of not getting to a level where they will ask for help. I laugh a lot when people open their mouth to spit nonsense all in the name of their little experience.

Your advice is good in the aspect of gaining stability before marriage and having kids, but it just do not work like that sometimes. Let's cultivate the habit to lift people up instead of castigating them. That's my 2 cent
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by azidomedogo: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Una never see tactics. Ops people are asking you . Where in Lagos ?

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by just4fun(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Quenncee:
so many kiddies on this forum. Just ignore the mofo bro.

The Bastard is not a kid but a fool with a thousand fathers !!

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Blackbishop(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:

There are genuine people and there are scammers
Understand that too
That a story is touching doesn’t make it true

Am not even talking about the geniunity of the story but what people are facing daily
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Dopenigga(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
why you no wan get sense for your life this boy. What kind of barbaric and stupid statement is this

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
CuteMaro:
Don’t fall for this cheap scam !

It seems they already have.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Weirdcamila: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
harsysky:

Change your mindset, my friend. This quote isn't because of this statement of yours.; it's because of the statement prior to this. You haven't seen life and pray it doesn't happen to you in this very life. I have seen a very rich man go broke. Even some people that you hear commit suicide is as a result of not getting to a level where they will ask for help. I laugh a lot when people open their mouth to spit nonsense all in the name of their little experience.

I understand
Thank you

Your advice is good in the aspect of gaining stability before marriage and having kids, but it just do not work like that sometimes. Let's cultivate the habit to lift people up instead of castigating them. That's my 2 cent
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Because i have bursted alot of people coming to nairaland to beg money with dubious means.

Ahnie can be my witness.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dejavubobo1(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Hi poster...What part of Lagos do u reside ?
That ll help one know if help can be rendered.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by rabiudon: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Why is the OP avoiding the question “where in Lagos do you reside?”. Please y’all, don’t fall for this cheap scam. My two cents

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by sammyscholar(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2022
dmdmdm:
I type this with a lot of pain in my heart. I feel sick and there's not a dime, last money was used to send our 2 year old daugher to school this morning and there's just 1 derica of rice left to eat, with nothing to prepare it, before she gets back.

Please help my hubby with a job, a driving job preferably.
He has experience driving on Uber, he's computer literate and can handle administrative functions too.
What is his qualition?

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Berrityga:
seems u are cursed..u better go for deliverance...u can't continue dis way

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Zico777:
Someone offered the OP's husband a factory job in the earliest part of this thread.

Was it deliberately ignored or what?

Why wld a graduate agree to work in a factory? Will that money feed a woman and two children plus care for other auxiliary

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by kay4kay: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2022
rabiudon:
Why is the OP avoiding the question “where in Lagos do you reside?”. Please y’all, don’t fall for this cheap scam. My two cents

I have an urgent driving job that he can resume today that's why I asked like twice about location of the op. But no response.

I signed out

7 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by kay4kay: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Why wld a graduate agree to work in a factory? Will that money feed a woman and two children plus care for other auxiliary

Why would a graduate beg online?
Is it not better to work in a factory than beg online?

There is dignity in labour

6 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by eddyroyal(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2022
Berrityga:
May God forgive you.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by kellyjc(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Life is always softer for women..
If this was a man begging for his family, most of the donors might have turned a blind eye.
Now " she" can't make herself available for proper verification.
I know what hard-working young men pass through in the streets of lagos daily. The street is tougher than what i can explain here. Some are just there to take advantage of people in any possible way.
The number of beggers in the streets can never be exergerated.
Please try and take a step further towards verifying who you want to help.
There are people who genuinely need just a little help to get their life back on track.
I pray we meet such help ...Amen.
Few days ago, I was trekking home due to lack of funds when i met a fellow young man who begged me for just 50 naira. He said he had searched for labourer work which was what he uses to sustain himself at the moment all to no avail. It was around 7pm and he swore with his life that he has'nt had anything to eat since morning. You need to see his joy when i offered to share with him the groundnut i bought which was to serve as my dinner with some garri at home.
May God see the genuine hustlers through.

7 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by ahnie: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Cutehector:
Because i have bursted alot of people coming to nairaland to beg money with dubious means.

Ahnie can be my witness.
Hector pls let me rest nau,kilo'de.
Ahnie this,ahnie that!!
Why your sudden obsession with my monicker?

Pls allowe grow some fats,na beg I dey beg you.
You just confirmed my suspicion that m your muse grin grin grin.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

Hector pls let me rest nau,kilo'de.
Ahnie this,ahnie that!!
Why your sudden obsession with my monicker?

Pls allowe grow some fats,na beg I dey beg you.
You just confirmed my suspicion that m your muse grin grin grin.
lmao.. U never chim chon chin yet wink

Hawa u
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
kellyjc:
Life is always softer for women..
If this was a man begging for his family, most of the donors might have turned a blind eye.
Now " she" can't make herself available for proper verification.
I know what hard-working young men pass through in the streets of lagos daily. The street is tougher than what i can explain here. Some are just there to take advantage of people in any possible way.
The number of beggers in the streets can never be exergerated.
Please try and take a step further towards verifying who you want to help.
There are people who genuinely need just a little help to get their life back on track.
I pray we meet such help ...Amen.
Few days ago, I was trekking home due to lack of funds when i met a fellow young man who begged me for just 50 naira. He said he had searched for labourer work which was what he uses to sustain himself at the moment all to no avail. It was around 7pm and he swore with his life that he has'nt had anything to eat since morning. You need to see his joy when i offered to share with him the groundnut i bought which was to serve as my dinner with some garri at home.
May God see the genuine hustlers through.
amen o.. The woman don japa. Lmao.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by player007(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Weirdcamila:
If this is true then people are suffering but what plans did you make before giving birth? It’s wickedness to expect people that didn’t give birth because of hardship to help in training your own kids.
Y’all should stop getting married or having kids till you have enough money.
Your husband can hunt between your legs but can’t seek a job or start doing something to bring income into the family ?
Una dey try sha
Heaven helps those who help themselves

Like seriously?
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by MarketDispatch: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
dmdmdm:

Lagos

I see you begging for help for your husband, but you said you just lost your job too . I have not seen anywhere where you are begging for job for yourself too.

Several companies are looking for Sales reps.
So I am wondering why no mention of you looking for Job.
Question for you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Been Late For A Job Interview? / Who Has Got This Invitation For Nestle Sales Representative Aptitude Test / Direct Short Service (nigerian Airforce) Scratch Card Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.