Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? (24344 Views)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Can't recall if Master P is amongst the cast tho
he was there quite all right.infact ,he was the one in charge of Colombiana, something like her boss or so..I remember when those guy who contracted Colombiana for her mission started complaining to master P on phone that she's got attitude, master gave a rhymed , short reply back grin that guy ehn he's sole reason I'll always remember the movie..I be movie freak o grin
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Morizo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote][/quote][quote author=Hidewell post=117720057]Mine is Odyssey. What of

KUNGFU HUSTLE
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Aragon001: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
The number one movie I can watch everytime n Neva get tired of is the uncut version of lord of the rings trilogy.
Closely followed by the starwars movies from episode 1 to 9.
And marvel cinematic movies.
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by RighteousDemon: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
OgunkeelAllMod:
he was there quite all right.infact ,he was the one in charge of Colombiana, something like her boss or so..I remember when those guy who contracted Colombiana for her mission started complaining to master P on phone that she's got attitude, master gave a rhymed , short reply back grin that guy ehn he's sole reason I'll always remember the movie..I be movie freak o grin

Okay
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Kennycool1: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Hidewell:
Mine is Odyssey. What of you?

Agbara n'La by Mount Zion
Titanic
V
24hours
Game of Throne
Power
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by dikings(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2023
King Arthur
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Mryacks: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hidewell:
Mine is Odyssey. What of you?

TROY

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Jumong
Breaking bad
Merlin
Twin warrior ( Taichi master)
Master of Taichi ( series)
Hard target
Tioluwanile by baba wande
City hunter( the lee min ho and Jackie Chan own )
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by babajeje123(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hotel Rwanda
Where can I get this?
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by hartson(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
babajeje123:

Where can I get this?
Any online or offline movie store of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video / Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.