Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? (24314 Views)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Tapout(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pirates of the Caribbean, all 5 series
-Curse of the Black pearl
-Dead Man's Chest
-At world's end
-On stranger tides
-Dead men tell no tales.

I don't know, but it always feels like a new movie each time I watch it.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
And bound her in her bones
The seas be ours and by the powers
Where we will, we'll roam

Yo-ho, all together
Hoist the colors high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars
Never shall we die!

šŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by oluplus(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
Abejoye
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by rockog: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hidewell:
Mine is Odyssey. What of you?

there is this Song African movie that they use Robot that is stealing.....the Title could be Mummy bla bla please if you know the title [color=#990000][/color]
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by virginboy1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
The God Father
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Ikemba007: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
The Good The Bad And The Ugly
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Harmless1b(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Must always be LET IT SHINE
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Osobi32(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Power
Bad Boyz
King Arthur
Troy
Mission impossible
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Makschinchin: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
melonsgroup:
#65/#85 per Litter ā›½ā›½ā›½

I feel like rewatching the era again

Baba, broooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by ghettochild(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
3 idiots
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by RighteousDemon: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Neddstark:

Nah won't call that a great movie. It was too unrealistic. One girl take down a whole cartel, more like a feminist agenda.

But you would favor Commando(A. Schwarzenegger) taking out a whole battalion even in their camp/base.
Sorry, are you misogynistic?

Thats one great movie. Never underestimate a vengeful soul
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by RighteousDemon: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
OgunkeelAllMod:
watched Colombiana too ,it's an old movie featuring a rap artist called Master P

Can't recall if Master P is amongst the cast tho
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Bobxin: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Baby Driver

I still know what you did last summer

Transformers 1-6

Slumdog Millionaire

All Michael Bay movies

Independence Day 1&2

Chappie

Set It Off

Nishabd

Gone In 60 Seconds
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Sniper101(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2023
The Rock
The old guards
Spectral
13hours
Game of thrones

These are movies i could see over and over again and not get tired of seeing 'em
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Sniper101(m): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Beenibroz:
Mine are mostly series.

Power
Prison break
Empire

And there is one I have been looking for I forgot the name. It's like an Arab series. There were two brother and their father was president. The younger one left for America for long and got married there. When he visited with his family they were surprised to know that he was son of a president. I can't remember the name and wish someone can help out. I think the elder brothers name was Jamal, the very rude son of the president.

TYRANT ...is the name
I loved the movie too
Wish there'll be a season 4
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Sniper101(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2023
wanted222:
try this 2023 movies and thank me later

You got links to these movies you mentioned?
Or links to those in the poster below

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by 4adexx(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Mad money(never bored watching)
Hitman's bodyguard
Gladiator(most watched)
Get gringo
Moana
Ip man (sequel)
Shawshank redemption
Apocalypto
Titanic
Showdown in little Tokyo
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by ukandi1(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Underworld
Avengers infinity wars.
Lord of the rings
Wheels of time
Into the badlands
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Neddstark: 4:03am On Jul 28, 2023
RighteousDemon:

But you would favor Commando(A. Schwarzenegger) taking out a whole battalion even in their camp/base.
Sorry, are you misogynistic?

Thats one great movie. Never underestimate a vengeful soul

Thats why movies like commando and colombiana never win awards. But lets face it, one is more realistic than the other. Women that took down cartels didn't use guns. They used games and their vaginas.
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by haryomikun(m): 4:05am On Jul 28, 2023
pipnator00:
Margin Call. Mehn, I know every scene word for word!
You love business, economics, and trading the financial markets

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by xamodans: 5:35am On Jul 28, 2023
24hours
Strike back
Extraction
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by bobo65(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2023
BannedUser:
Enemy

Till today, I never fit understand this movie
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by bobo65(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2023
Shrek part 1

I don watch am over 50 times

kung fu hustle
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Jilo83(m): 6:00am On Jul 28, 2023
Police academy
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by onunwa21(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2023
3 Idiots
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by igbanbajo(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Bookmarked.
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Uchedizzy(f): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2023
What life stole from me
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Bultwo: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Jason Bourne!
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Afolue(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Tom and Jerry
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by OvertheTop(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Hidewell:
Mine is Odyssey. What of you?

kung fu hustle

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by joshboss(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
How high. Method man x Redman
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by caesymore(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
garriAndsugar:
All johnny Sin movies

Mad oh grin, make you no pour your brains out one of these days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies From Irokotv / Best App For Downloading Movie / Pictures From TECNO X BBBAIJA All Star Housemates Hangout / Bbnaija: Iā€™m Attracted To Jackie B ā€“ Pere Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.