Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Just Believed This Myth That Surrounds The Preparation Of Moimoi - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Believed This Myth That Surrounds The Preparation Of Moimoi (2935 Views)

Video Of Massive Food Preparation At RCCG’s Redemption Camp Goes Viral (video) / How To Prepare Ekuru/ofuloju (white Moimoi And Stew) / Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Believed This Myth That Surrounds The Preparation Of Moimoi by RoyalBlu(f): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter how many men or what part of the world you are referring to? undecided

Why pat any of them on the back for doing that which ought to be commonsense for all married men and women alike? undecided

Your tone of written is always condescending.
You must be a saint I'm sure.
Re: I Just Believed This Myth That Surrounds The Preparation Of Moimoi by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Your tone of written is always condescending. You must be a saint I'm sure.
So, you would rather I write in a tone that favors you instead? Come on now! undecided
Re: I Just Believed This Myth That Surrounds The Preparation Of Moimoi by kinah(f): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

But this Saturday was a difference. I have removed the shaft, grinded and was scooping the moimoi into nylon when I had to attend to somethings. I ask wifey to take over the preparation. Both of us had forgotten she was on her period. She took over and cooked while I attended to somethings.

The bolded caught my attention.
Why nylon ? It is not healthy
Use leaf or moimoi container.

1 Like

Re: I Just Believed This Myth That Surrounds The Preparation Of Moimoi by RoyalBlu(f): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you would rather I write in a tone that favors you instead? Come on now! undecided

cheesy 'course not.

Just saying you should be sometimes mellow with your criticisms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Kunu, Please? / Plantain Chips Production / Using Too Many Seasoning Shows You Are A Bad Cook: How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.