Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri (23181 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Buhari Over Flood Crisis In Kogi State (Video) / Oyan Dam Release: Lagos Alerts Residents Over Flood. / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by TechW: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
jumper524:
oga flooding this year is beyond control.
Lagos is the most vulnerable to massive flooding but was minimized cos works were done on drainages. If those drainages weren't cleared, it would have been more worst. Despite all the ports in Lagos, anambra amd bayelsa still had more flooding than Lagos.
You dey talk brain when you no fit comprehend.
Oya comt cos I no go follow you trade words again.
Do you know the source of the water? Lagos own was massive but we have short memory sha
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Anwons(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
The kind of eye service we want. This thing called reno is seriously sick upstairs
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by ogatboy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eye service? Maybe we are forgetting that the flooded areas also constitute some polling units. I expected INEC to take the initiative and then tomorrow Buhari will unveil APC campaing while people are still suffering flood.

Yes I like Peter Obi eye service. If government can also do eye service too. I mean these are people's life and livehood. I hope Nigeria gets to a point where we rise above politics.

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by DadaHammed: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy grin obi the failure

Abudu my brother, why do you like to use fake smileys to deceive yourself, even when the thing pain you reach bone? grin
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Can one man be a liar, fraudster, a scammer, a looter and also a deceiver at the same time? angry

We the sane Nigerians can see beyond his little childish charade, we can see through his black clothes, flat Nyamiri head, and uncountable lie.

And we have also arrived at a conclusion that this man, Peter is more deadlier than a terrorist. Atleast terrorist moves around with guns, Peter needs just miscrophone to spread lies, lead people astray and deceive lot of people into their doom.

A man that has been going around instigating religious hatred. Telling the christians to take back their country. - Exactly the same words used by the deadly old time crusaders that massacred and killed tens of thousand of people in disguise of fighting for the church, through religious cleansing.

With the childish political tactics he is engaging in these days, I think Peter thinks Nigerians are all daft and unreasonable. How dare he takes advantage of the ignorance of some group of ignorant people called obidients and feels he can deceive over 200millions Nigerians with this fake cheap emotional pity-party strategy. angry

Insult Obi all you want, Tinubu would never be able to lace his shoes if not for drug and politics money.

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Guyman01: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Period007:
This man keeps talking nonsense and Nairaland keeps pushing all his nonsense to front page.

Even Atiku the bigot does not take Reno serious anymore, he can't vote so he doesn't have any single Electoral value
It's that notorious MOD MIND44 that pushes all his nonsense to FP
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by DadaHammed: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Majesty2:
Who no know before? The brainless akpu munching idiot can only fool his fellow akpu munchers, there is no place for idiot like piter obingo in aso rock, he will labour in vain likewise his cursed supporters....
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

Pain filled heart, see you see cardiac arrest by next year, when President Peter Obi takes oath. grin

#PO4PON
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Tinubuagbado: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:
We know Peter Obi is the top contender for the post of president, so he will be blamed for everything, even the ones he has never heard of.

What about Atiku, over 500,000 people has been slaughtered and millions rendered homeless in his northern Nigeria, and he has never spoken till today. An innocent Deborah was murdered in broad daylight, Atiku supported it. This very week, 17 Benue men were killed, Atiku went and lodged at the best hotel in France to celebrate their deaths.

Lokoja is currently submerged and thousands of people has relocated to Lagos to flee from the floods, Dino melaye response to that was laughing like a mumu in his photos with Atiku, as if they were celebrating the flood.

What about Tinubu who was in the North when the floods started, he hopped unto a plane to escape before the floods will get to Kaduna. As far as Tinubu and Atiku are concerned, you all can sink so they will have less people to worry about.

Peter Obi is the only candidate that cares for the poor and forgotten Nigerians, Peter Obi is already acting like a president, that's why we will all vote for Labour Party.

Strong logical words that should give sense to the Tinubu nd Atiku senseless supporters.

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by smsinnigeria(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Can one man be a liar, fraudster, a scammer, a looter and also a deceiver at the same time? angry

We the sane Nigerians can see beyond his little childish charade, we can see through his black clothes, flat Nyamiri head, and uncountable lie.

And we have also arrived at a conclusion that this man, Peter is more deadlier than a terrorist. Atleast terrorist moves around with guns, Peter needs just miscrophone to spread lies, lead people astray and deceive lot of people into their doom.

A man that has been going around instigating religious hatred. Telling the christians to take back their country. - Exactly the same words used by the deadly old time crusaders that massacred and killed tens of thousand of people in disguise of fighting for the church, through religious cleansing.

With the childish political tactics he is engaging in these days, I think Peter thinks Nigerians are all daft and unreasonable. How dare he takes advantage of the ignorance of some group of ignorant people called obidients and feels he can deceive over 200millions Nigerians with this fake cheap emotional pity-party strategy. angry

See a wise fool. You said he uses childish political tactics and u are unsettled by it. Why don't you ignore it and focus on ur shake shake daddy with superior political tactics. Nigeria is just a place with people blindfolded by tribal sentiment to the extent they don't see their follow citizen as a Nigerian.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by gidzbobby: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

Everyone knows that it is eyes Service

His IPOB thugs are still butchering their People for food in the SE as we speak

FEAST on it, you MAY likely not be ALIVE to witness the Positive Change Nigerians deserve..
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by jrusky(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na now obishit just dey hear about the flood ba?

Pls forget that guy called obi he is so fake, demonically pretentious, a beast and very heartless ipobist mofo.

How I wish those people can push him inside the ocean of the flood for him to swallow at least 3 gallons of water before rescuing the bitch to reset his brain.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by lukency(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
A real eye service by a time waster who will not perceive the air around the Aso rock for a second.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Godson32(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Is it your eye service?
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Xtry: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
For nairaland to post this rubbish from this senseless and useless being shows that nairaland is too local!
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by deltateam: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Reno Omokri calls Peter Obi suspension of campaign in sympathy of flood victims, nothing but eye service.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1583011543679373313?t=EIJ8aGjPf9OAirGHo1U_Gg&s=19

Omokri is a witch. Bible said " Suffer not the witch to live". Omokri catch fire!
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by MultiDot: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
This Re-No-Mockery is full of shit and shameless.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by jude79(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
So when obi took care of flood victim in 2012 as governor and in 2014 as an ordinary citizen, he was also doing eye service, has Reno ever done any humanitarian service to any community at all, even if it is eye service assistance, or fake love, just one humanitarian service, is what we need from Reno, even if it is fake, we will accept, at least for the sake of the fact that he even thought of it

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by zaki2: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Reno Omokri calls Peter Obi suspension of campaign in sympathy of flood victims, nothing but eye service.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1583011543679373313?t=EIJ8aGjPf9OAirGHo1U_Gg&s=19
This Satanist pastor by trying desperately to incite the North against the East.
This satanic pastor should not ever thing he will go scot free should his hateful campaign of ethnic hate bears fruit.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by onuman: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
House Niggar, Reno. Obi matter go kee you.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by fridayking(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:

How market my guy...

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by fridayking(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Majesty2:
Who no know before? The brainless akpu munching idiot can only fool his fellow akpu munchers, there is no place for idiot like piter obingo in aso rock, he will labour in vain likewise his cursed supporters....
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by stanluiz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pete obi is a kind, empathy and a compassionate leader. 90% of Nigeria politicians lacks these traits.

While he is visiting flood victims, Atiku is out of the country. As for Tinubu , e no ever concern am, because he doesn't care!! He has never even visit flood victims in his own Lagos State talkless of Nationwide.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Kavod: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
kk2027:
Reno lives abroad so I don't expect him to feel what the flood victims are going through. I'm sure the flood victims appreciates the gesture and they're the ones that matter in this topic
Flood is world wide now, perhaps you don't read. Flood is flood, the ice don melt. At least 45% of it, OGBENI, EVEN US, UK, PAKISTAN, CHINA, KOREA TOO.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by obidr(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
His eye service is too much, i pity Nigerians who believe in this man called Obi

Who should we vote for ?
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Cromagnon: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
ambale:
I love this kind of eye service sha oo

At least we now have a presidential candidate that feels people's pain.
who feeling epp?
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Tuprelo: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
I want to see him visit anambra worst hit areas too.
ambale:
I love this kind of eye service sha oo

At least we now have a presidential candidate that feels people's pain.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Babysho(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:

Thanks for pushing this. Even I didn't know Obi asked for a halt of campaigns. Laudable!

Btw una remain like 130 for the entire Nairaland wey still dey push Tinubu. You guys are hardworkers so keep it up. You're only making people aware that Obi is the obvious better option.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Josephkabila12: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86:
Obi you are God sent.
We the youth are solidly behind you.
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I can't allow tribaslism make me vote for a condemnedd kriminal,theiff and wanted drug old sick baron grin grin grin grin
Muslim dey answer innocent? grin
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by bluefilm: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm just wondering how many times this idiotic mockery of a nonentity masturbates in a day with Peter Obi on his confused and pained mind.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Adex73(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:

I always say this and i will say it again OBI PANDORA is an hypocrite of the highest order.
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Uniquekriss(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:

it's your father that is ignorant
Re: Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri by Fearyourcreator: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:
We know Peter Obi is the top contender for the post of president, so he will be blamed for everything, even the ones he has never heard of.

What about Atiku, over 500,000 people has been slaughtered and millions rendered homeless in his northern Nigeria, and he has never spoken till today. An innocent Deborah was murdered in broad daylight, Atiku supported it. This very week, 17 Benue men were killed, Atiku went and lodged at the best hotel in France to celebrate their deaths.

Lokoja is currently submerged and thousands of people has relocated to Lagos to flee from the floods, Dino melaye response to that was laughing like a mumu in his photos with Atiku, as if they were celebrating the flood.

What about Tinubu who was in the North when the floods started, he hopped unto a plane to escape before the floods will get to Kaduna. As far as Tinubu and Atiku are concerned, you all can sink so they will have less people to worry about.

Peter Obi is the only candidate that cares for the poor and forgotten Nigerians, Peter Obi is already acting like a president, that's why we will all vote for Labour Party.
You can't be always right... How did you know all this... You candidate is a saint?

Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / Executive Order No. 008 Of 2018

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62