Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Want To Move Your Video Creation From Phone To Entry-level Video Camera? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Want To Move Your Video Creation From Phone To Entry-level Video Camera? (269 Views)

NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Move Your Video Creation From Phone To Entry-level Video Camera? by Smartdepotng: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqcu3JzvKOs

If you want to move your video content creation to the next level from your phone, these two cameras are the best most popular mirrorless video cameras for vlogging and content creation.

The big problem is, how do you choose between these two great cameras. Which one is best for you? Well, here I'm going to explain how to pick the one that best suits the type of content you are making and this is the secret to clearing the confusion. You are supposed to pick the camera that best suits what you want not the best camera out there to this way the confusion is cleared.

Let me start with this Sony a6400 this camera is superb the 4K quality coming out from this camera is done sampled from 6K and if you can add a good lens it becomes mind-blowing.

However when it comes to creating content especially for social media, 4K is not everything. As a matter of fact, the burden of doing everything 4K will weary you way faster than you can imagine.

And this is where the Canon M50 to comes in this guy shoots a great 1080p videos and the utility the touchscreen the easy menu put all this thing together the colour science from Canon makes it a beauty a beauty to behold.

You can just shoot the content straight from this camera and upload it without the need for the colour grading or tweaking and that seems a lot of time. In the video I explained this so you might want to check that out to get the full details of how to select the best camera for you

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Identify A Phone That Has App Twin Specifications In It / Tecno POP 2F Spec / This App Have Lots Of Online Games To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.