Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" (2537 Views)

Buhari Was A Child When We Negotiated Nigeria – Afenifere Leader, Adebanjo Slams / Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
"A father is a mother of a child when the child is childless"- Tinubu

Baba don drop another metaphor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by azpekuliar: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

When and where??
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by emmanuelbrown26: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ma una allow baba rest una say no, na so so disgrace baba just dey do

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by blancsn1: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Still labouring in vain to pin dirt on a man who God as blessed. Igbo clown say hello to your next president. How I wish Igbo hate can distort what God in his infinity mercy as destined, I hope happy for you but sadly you will will have to labour n wail to death as Tinubu's victory is destined by God.

FromZeroToHero:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by WibusJaga: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by optionalY09: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
That’s just right. especially when the child of the child is childless

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by AdamuKD: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin
What a quote dan bura uba!!
This man is so useless that he's not even useful to himself again and urchins wants to force him down our throats
Sai kunci durin uwaku awurin !!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by AdamuKD: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
blancsn1:
Still labouring in vain to pin dirt on a man who God as blessed. Igbo clown say hello to your next president. How I wish Igbo hate can distort what God in his infinity mercy as destined, I hope happy for you but sadly you will will have to labour n wail to death as Tinubu's victory is destined by God.

Shut up your dirty mouth zombie

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Ttalk: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
This man is so useless that he's not even useful to himself again and urchins wants to force him down our throats
Sai kunci durin uwaku awurin !!!

It your parents that are useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Opinedecandid(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Baba never said this, haba embarassed embarassed
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Abdu81: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
See, just see president.

Are demonic urchins cursed?
Imagine the mushroom you want to be the president

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by AdamuKD: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ttalk:

Na your mama rotten toto dey useless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by PointZerom: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

TINUBU SHOULD STOP TAKING EXPIRED WEED so that he'll be coherent.

A father is the mother of the child when the child is MOTHERLESS.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by tunapawizzy: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Iragbiji metaphor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
PointZerom:

This is exactly what he wanted to say but drug have blocked his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by AdamuKD: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ttalk:

E pain this senseless urchin
You, your family and generations are useless and senseless including the dying tilumbu grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by AdamuKD: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
PointZerom:

Vawulence master grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Obidient4life3: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hahahah...urchins Come and interpret another prophesy
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Maxie110(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Evidence or I don't believe it
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by NaijaFutbol: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Video or it didn’t happen
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Devil1Messenger: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

This is beyond metaphor grin
It should be oxymoron
His urchins will soon come and defend it and tell us what he intended to say grin
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by RighteousDemon: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2022
blancsn1:

Use lower case letter "g" next time hypocrite.

Ur slaving is of no importance to me but the cap "G" is.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by DadaHammed: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Bwahahaha..cocaine and gbana don chop this man brain finish. grin
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by Kaiser20: 1:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Really Mr Tinubu has completely lost his memory, Ancestor is empty up there
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by GeneralPula: 4:19am On Oct 23, 2022
Before I’ll give my response, where’s the video of him saying it?
Re: Tinubu: "A Father Is A Mother Of A Child When The Child Is Childless" by worksmart(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2022
This one is going to be a figurehead president. Whoever becomes his chief of staff may become the defacto president .
He is show signs of senility,

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Edo State In 2016 Vs 2022 / Sokoto Obedients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party / Peter Obi Rigging Exposed... Details And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.