Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office (33767 Views)

Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Konskott(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
If na Atiku, e no go be eye service. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Elbinawi: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
British Prime Minister Liz Truss resigns

She entered the English history as the shortest Prime Minister term of just 45 days.

Me:

Do you noticed one thing about the growing instability of Western democracies?

I started noticing this trend when Trump, a sitting US President rejected the US election and publicly branded it as a monumental fraud.

Since the start of the war in #Ukraine how many Prime Ministers and Presidents have resigned from the West? Almost a dozen!

I hate this woman, Liz Truss, for her extremism. She has hatred for anything not Western. A truly White supremacist. She even wanted to transfer the UK Embassy in occupied Palestine to Jerusalem.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by alphaNomega: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nigerian leaders will rather kill the country with their incompetence than to resign.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by RichAbujaGuy: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
I noticed a lot of NL a** lickers and feminists were giving that woman an hardy congratulations just 44 days ago. grin
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by alphaNomega: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
warlordd:
I hold her in high esteem. Actors quit when the ovation is loudest. Buhari failed since 7 years ago, yet he's still groping in the dark and holding on to power. Worse still some people are still campaigning for another disaster to take over from him. Naija who did this to u
Buhari that died long ago? Please allow that man rest in peace.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by dapsoneh: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
timesuploaded:
slave. Ogun kill UK and abroad
Oloriburuku, Sango slain ur entire generation
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Simplyartie: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
zelnababa:
White will always be white, black na to die there, but why everywhere com dirty like this?

are you saying only black people cling on to power even when they are incompetent? ever heard of Queen Catherine of Russia, Louis XVI of France, Lyndon Johnson, Francisco Franco etc ? have you ever observed Asian politicians? talk to those who know the history of Asian politics, better still research on it on your own.

It is not a question about the leader's skin color but about the system used for governance. The UK system is made in such a manner that it holds it's leader's accountable to their actions as apposed to the Nigerian one.

If Liz Truss was a Nigerian president she wouldn't have resigned.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by BRATISLAVA: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
I knew she'd resigned soonest. The heat was too much for her as a woman.
The same way it was hot on Boris Johnson as a man.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Abbafrye(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Westchester:
This is a characteristic of a true leader not the nonsense we see here in Nigeria where Buhari and Tinubu together with their urchins try so hard to hold on to power even when there level of incompetency is glaring to the whole world undecided

Death on all agbadorians and Buhari sympathyzers
Death on the vulture griller here on Nairaland

You can't compare Nigeria with Uk. The difference is clear. power is useless there if you are not competent.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Westchester(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Abbafrye:

You can't compare Nigeria with Uk. The difference is clear. power is useless there if you are not competent.

But we can be like them if we decide to
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Horokrox: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bridget95:
She is to sexy for that role.

She needs to be a sex therapist.
You meant that of all the stored images in the mental archives within the Ventral Stream of the Temporal Lobe and the Dorsal Stream of the Parietal Cortex of your Cerebrum it's only sexually explicit images your SHRUNKEN brain cells always remember undecided
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Bridget95(f): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
You meant that of all the stored images in the mental archives within the Ventral Stream of the Temporal Lobe and the Dorsal Stream of the Parietal Cortex of your Cerebrum it's only sexually explicit images your SHRUNKEN brain cells always remember undecided
say that to ya modaa
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by juman(m): 2:58am On Oct 21, 2022
The uncertainty cause panic.
I am panicking of what next to get it right in that country.
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Horokrox: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Bridget95:
say that to ya modaa
You meant your harlot extraordinaire of a mother known for her brazen acts of whoredom who conceived a part time hoe like you no wonder you're what the Mexicans call "Niño nacido en un Prostíbulo" which translates to 'A child born in a house of Prostitutes' and an unfortunate LovePeddler like you with symptoms of Nymphomania would love to continue the Noble profession in your jinxed blooline
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Bridget95(f): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
You meant your harlot extraordinaire of a mother known for her brazen acts of whoredom who conceived a part time hoe like you no wonder you're what the Mexicans call "Niño nacido en un Prostíbulo" which translates to 'A child born in a house of Prostitutes' and an unfortunate LovePeddler like you with symptoms of Nymphomania would love to continue the Noble profession in your jinxed blooline
ur bloodline is st.upidity personified
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Horokrox: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bridget95:
ur bloodline is st.upidity personified
Nobody takes seriously the comment made by the brain DEAD Congenitally Deformed inbred anomaly whose genetic lineage is the superlative description of IDIOCY and Cognitive Damage grin
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Bridget95(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Horokrox:
Nobody takes seriously the comment made by the brain DEAD Congenitally Deformed inbred anomaly whose genetic lineage is the superlative description of IDIOCY and Cognitive Damage grin
wasted sperm.chop shit
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Farfalla(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Prosperous111:
Yepa grin

Prime minister is too heavy for a woman to deal with.

Did being a woman deter Margaret Thatcher from being the Prime Minister of the UK for 11 years?

1 Like

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Horokrox: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bridget95:
wasted sperm.chop shit
You meant the CatSper's protein deficient ion channels of the flagellum of the spermatozoa of your STI prone father who later suffered from Oligospermia and the ZP3 protein deficient region of the Zona Pellucida of the Ova of your mom that couldn't stimulate Hyaluronidase in Acrosome Reaction who later gave birth to an anomaly like you and had a diseased Uterus that not even Hysterectomy could address her condition medically undecided
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by GloriousGbola: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Farfalla:

Did being a woman deter Margaret Thatcher from being the Prime Minister of the UK for 11 years?

angry

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by EmmyDJourno: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Kasssandra:

Because most Nigerians, including you, see government as a means to chop money.

If your chosen one wins, and then turns out to be as bad as Buhari, you won't call for his or her resignation.

(And yes, APC must go.).

Including me, based on what action of mine
Mtchewww, learn to converse in public based on what you can prove, not typing dustbin upandan
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by EmmyDJourno: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2022
blancsn1:
How many years did bastard n fools like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ekweremadu etc used n still using ?

Which school did you attend that after you paid school fees, you can’t still express yourself in simple and comprehensive terms grin
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Including me, based on what action of mine
Mtchewww, learn to converse in public based on what you can prove, not typing dustbin upandan

If the shoe fits....
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Farfalla(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

angry
So that's how you choose to remember the Iron Lady? tongue
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by GloriousGbola: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Farfalla:
So that's how you choose to remember the Iron Lady? tongue

is that not what happened? some penis wielding Argentine generals fked around and found out.

this woman who we would be bending over table in our house will be a pushover. we're taking those islands boys! tonight we feast on british tears!

What can that horse faced sex starved woman do anyway. I say this is not very nice of you. I demand you leave our islands immediately. Please...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by Farfalla(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

is that not what happened? some penis wielding Argentine generals fked around and found out.

this woman who we would be bending over table in our house will be a pushover. we're taking those islands boys! tonight we feast on british tears!

What can that horse faced sex starved woman do anyway. I say this is not very nice of you. I demand you leave our islands immediately. Please...

Apparently when her late husband wanted to marry her, she initially declined his proposal saying that she does not see herself spending the rest of her life cleaning tea cups as somebody's housewife, but the man (Denis) told her that it's precisely the reason he wanted to be with her. grin

Oya, why don't you also admit that these tough women are your type? tongue I've also seen you "sympathising" with kray kray women, claiming that they come with explosive totos. tongue
Re: Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office by GloriousGbola: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Farfalla:

Apparently when her late husband wanted to marry her, she initially declined his proposal saying that she does not see herself spending the rest of her life cleaning tea cups as somebody's housewife, but the man (Denis) told her that it's precisely the reason he wanted to be with her. grin

Oya, why don't you also admit that these tough women are your type? tongue I've also seen you "sympathising" with kray kray women, claiming that they come with explosive totos. tongue

Me ke?

I like explosive toto, but I don't like the drama attached to it. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons / Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.