Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting (1061 Views)

Okoda Rider Who Killed A Policeman In Lagos Charged To Court For Murder / Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by Voice22: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
EndSARS Memorial: The moment police arrested dispatch rider who survived the October 2020 shooting in Lekki tollgate, Lagos. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj7uAKwL0Au/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oulatTBaKyY
Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
I seriously don’t understand why he’s been arrested, is it a crime now to show emotions in Nigeria? These police guys are just being stupid.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by irunoko(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2022

APC continue in your stupidity and continue to give Nigerians more justification to chase you out with their votes

The people wey I pity the most are the agbero boys.the kain hunger wey go hook them for neck,na sand them go dey chop.its bad enough that una don finish lagos,you still had the audacity to send your untrained, riffraff children called agberos to harass Alaba traders and now you arrest PEACEFUL PROTESTERS.continue.the other day you sent that your lousy houseboy mc oluomo during the APC rally to deny the massacre that happened in Lekki toll gate last year.you do am sotey una still gaslight lagosians.you forced poor Civil servant women and market women to do rally with you.you also ensure PVCs are difficult to get while shouting with the other mouth get your pvcst

Una Never do enough.continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by emmanuelbrown26: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hand work of dis baba kick and start

Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by epondudu: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Thread by IPOB come Obi support group.
Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by Captainman(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2022
epondudu:
Thread by IPOB come Obi support group.

Oga I know say sense no common but try get am even if na small
Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by epondudu: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Captainman:

Oga I know say sense no common but try get am even if na small
Oga Typical Peter Obo supporters, most of you lack sense and are very stupid, ludicrous, preposterous, unreasonable, absurd, and bizarre ways of reasoning.
Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by Lightened: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Why arrest him? I don't understand..
Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by Captainman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
epondudu:

Oga Typical Peter Obo supporters, most of you lack sense and are very stupid, ludicrous, preposterous, unreasonable, absurd, and bizarre ways of reasoning.

All these Agbadorians simple English go dey hard una to compose. Anyway I believe no person in his or her right senses would vote for a walking dead man
Re: The Moment Police Arrested Dispatch Rider Who Survived The October 2020 Shooting by epondudu: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Captainman:

All these Agbadorians simple English go dey hard una to compose. Anyway I believe no person in his or her right senses would vote for a walking dead man
And no person in his right sense will vote for a bigot and a terrorist sympathizer.

(1) (Reply)

Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) / INEC Engineers In A Private House? What Happened To INEC OFFICE / Gunmen Shouting Allah Akbar Go On Shooting Spree: 18 Christians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.