Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud (24437 Views)

Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General / EFCC Detains Supo Shasore Over P&ID Scam / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by BalancedFault: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Ajofiapero(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
They should give him that EFCC board wey dem dey use write people name, dia state and dia crime then snap am upload too.

Equality before the law
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Wrakeim: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
[]
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Eryyy92: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
What an irony..a serious and intelligent Igbo lawyer in Lagos grew to a judge in a yorouba land..while the other yorouba lawyer still in Lagos grew into a fraudster. Now the landlord fraudster lawyer is appearing before the intelligent Igbo judge.
What this simply means is that no matter where the Igbo find themselves, they would surely dominate and develope the place.
Tinubu urchins can say otherwise but I don't care.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Eriokanmi: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
This one don offend Emilokan grin. He hardly esposes his goons mess
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by evaughnsuren(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
[c
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Dominantman: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na wao
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Kennyfancy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ok
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by bhella10: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Oga youu must vomit our yams. grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by urbobo20(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Come to think of it . A man people were tipping to take over from fashola before tinubu broth ambode
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by OdefaGirl(f): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
post=117726344:
Ex-Attorney General is into wire wire Fraud?
If this is true,
There was a nation....

This is not the darling country [/b]our forefathers fought for also.
That being said.........

Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, [b]since independence
, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.

For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician, from past to present will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.

God bless you.
SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME.
INSHA ALLAH.

Shey you know you take style dey curse yourself... I just want you to reread what you typed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Landlord06: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Show me a wealthy man in the world without fraud money involved. It's either he started with fraud money or add fraud money to his business.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Horus(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Don't do Fraud; You will get caught

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by fairwilliams: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Omooba77:
https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1583079814138691584
Same EFCC THAT CAME TO MY AREA AS EARLY AS PAST 6 T0DAY..WAHALA EVERYWHERE
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by lukaatamadauda: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNKjcXaR_s

British Prime Minister, Liz Truss has resigned after just six weeks in office ...

British Prime Minister Liz Truss announced Thursday that she would resign after just six weeks in office, following a disastrous and rapidly reversed economic plan that sent the pound plunging and her government into chaos.

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Confirm4real(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
The man no sabi jare hin for pretend faint nah...

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by SensualMan: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu protégé grin

This one was anticipating AGF in Pa Tinubu's goment grin

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya....Supo Shasore,SAN ; one of our most humble, brightest and finest boys from Isale Eko.

So sad how his professional misjudgement dragged his reputation in this way. Really sad. It is humblying but he will be back up after this lesson learnt. I really appreciate him a lot.I pray that God sees him through this.
check my signature for free stuffs!
You see....

Las las everyone has a looter they love

This nation cannot get better with some citizens definitely
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
fergie001:
He got a 50 million naira bail.

That's steep

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by proclinician: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
post=117726344:
If this is true,
There was a nation....

That being said.........

Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, [b]since independence
, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.

For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician, from past to present will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.

God bless you.
INSHA ALLAH.

Hehe I thought it's only PDP de loot and APC is saint. Self delusion go kill you finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by anonimi: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Omooba77:
Real politics, one of the strongest Fashola men.....
No comment yet.........

Please what other comment is there to make about a thief

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by WHITELIGHTER: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Another BAT appointee....all wrapped up in extreme institutionalized corruption

I just wonder the sort of revelation that will air when proper audit is done on Lagos state govt acct
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by FreeStuffsNG: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

ly

You need to read the charges again.

If Supo is a looter, he won't be in this mess for $100k he can afford as far back as 20 years ago.

I make no excuse for his error and support the opportunity he is given to defend himself in court. If he is guilty then he will serve his time in jail.
He served Lagos meritoriously so well he had no problem in his service as No. 1 law officer of Lagos. This case is in relation to his private professional practice as a Lawyer not as a public political appointee.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by ufuosman(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Whiteshield: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eryyy92:
What an irony..a serious and intelligent Igbo lawyer in Lagos grew to a judge in a yorouba land..while the other yorouba lawyer still in Lagos grew into a fraudster. Now the landlord fraudster lawyer is appearing before the intelligent Igbo judge.
What this simply means is that no matter where the Igbo find themselves, they would surely dominate and develope the place.
Tinubu urchins can say otherwise but I don't care.

You think being a Judge is domination? An employee of LASG. You guys are inherently stupid.
Go and dominate Alaba.
Agbero don break una papa head finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Whiteshield: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If Supo is a looter, he won't be in this mess for $100k he can afford as far back as 20 years ago.

I make no excuse for his error and support the opportunity he is given to defend himself in court. If he is guilty then he will serve his time in jail.
He served Lagos meritoriously so well he had no problem in his service as No. 1 law officer of Lagos. This case is in relation to his private professional practice as a Lawyer not as a public political appointee.

His offence was that he gave someone $100k in cash. That's what he's being tried for.
Ridiculous, but it is what it is.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
post=117726344:
If this is true,
There was a nation....

That being said.........

[[b]i]Each and any politicians that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, [b]since independence
, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.[/b]
[/i]

God bless you.
INSHA ALLAH.

Including your darling daddy buhari and tinubu abi?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by chloride6: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
How hath the mighty fallen.

This dude was almost governor of Lagos.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You don't need to tell lies to defend your favorite looter. The alleged fraud is believed to be tied to investigations around the P&ID scam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) / Obanikoro's Daughter, Salewa, Invited By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.