Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General (22267 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Osinbajo Was Not In Office As Lagos Attorney-general When Bode George Was Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Babafemi Ojudu, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Political Matters, says he nominated Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo to serve as Attorney-General when Bola Tinubu was governor of Lagos State.

Osinbajo served as Attorney-General between 1999 and 2007 when Tinubu governed Lagos.

In an interview with media entrepreneur, Chude Jideonwo, Ojudu said he introduced Osinbajo to Tinubu when the latter asked him to nominate someone competent to be attorney-general of Lagos.

“If I support Osinbajo, he deserves to be supported; I’ve known him since 1989. And in 1999, when I worked for Ahmed Bola Tinubu to become governor, he asked me if I knew someone who would become a good attorney-general and I said I have a lawyer who is smart and principled and he said go and call him,” he said.

The former Senator also said Osinbajo is passionate about federalism who has proved himself for eight years.

“We sat down with him for one hour talking about federalism and the man [Osinbajo] for eight years proved himself. I was vindicated. He is comfortable with the young and old. He is comfortable with new technology and always coming out with solutions to problems. It doesn’t cost me anything to align with such a person.

“I’m looking for a better society where people don’t pile all the resources into their personal account. I have the right to support that kind of person.”

https://dailytrust.com/ojudu-i-nominated-osinbajo-to-tinubu-as-lagos-attorney-general

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by LegendHero(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
You people should rest in Jesus name.

627 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by nairavsdollars(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wehrey dey disguise. And you are now doing errand boy for the man you nominated

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by TheDemola: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
This puts to rest those calling Osinbajo, Tinubu's political god son

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheDemola:

They will come back and deny it.. .
Lalasticlala....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
See people wey dey VP camp sef. Hahahaha....
How many delegates can this one bring from Ekiti?

Chaiiiiiiiiiii.......... VP will be disgraced. He can't even near Amaechi.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
See people wey dey VP camp sef. Hahahaha....
How many delegates can this one bring from Ekiti?

Chaiiiiiiiiiii.......... VP will be disgraced. He can't even near Amaechi.

BAT will get enough handkerchiefs to wipe away tears....

857 Likes 152 Shares

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

BAT we get enough handkerchiefs to wipe away tears....

Sharap!
Set awon anointing oil.
Una go dey alright las las.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by TheRareGem1(f): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yeah. No doubt about. And you also organised BaT campaign then but children of indomie think Una dey betray am.

Have been seeing this video but doesn't have translation, somebody briefed me but not explicit so I want someone to tell me what the story being narrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aKrPr2MZM

5 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Sharap!
Set awon anointing oil.
Una go dey alright las las.
The problem with most of you political urchins is that you lack basic home training. You don't tell people sharap, if you have been well brought up and accepted the training in a public space like this.....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Yeah. No doubt about. And you also organised BaT campaign then but children of indomie think Una dey betray am

Do you mind them, ask them of Wahab Dosumu, Baba Omojola, Oluwa, Ojomo, Adesanya and so on they don't know..... History must be brought back.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by 1868ti: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
You people should rest in Jesus name.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Joylove2324(f): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by seunmsg(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

They will come back and deny it....

What point exactly are you trying to make?

594 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

What point exactly are you trying to make?
You are here, OK.... They have been shouting Tinubu made Osinbajo... Or I should write it in Auditor's language....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by seunmsg(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

You are here, OK.... They have been shouting Tinubu made Osinbajo... Or I should write it in Auditor's language....

Tinubu appointed Osinbajo as Lagos state commissioner of justice and he served in that position for 8 years. When the Vice Presidential slot of APC was conceded to Tinubu, he nominated Osinbajo in the overall interest of the party since most party members didn’t want a Muslim/Muslim ticket. So, what is there to deny?

612 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu appointed Osinbajo as Lagos state commissioner of justice and he served in that position for 8 years. When the Vice Presidential slot of APC was conceded to Tinubu, he nominated Osinbajo in the overall interest of the party since most party members didn’t want a Muslim/Muslim ticket. So, what is there to deny?

Ojodu recommended PYO, when he was a law school lecturer. Tinubu wanted to run as VP to buhari, but party hierarchy said Muslim- Muslim ticket will not sell. Buhari picked PYO because of RCCG influence.... Go and get your facts right...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by seunmsg(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

Ojodu recommended PYO, when he was a law school lecturer. Tinubu wanted to run as VP to buhari, but party hierarchy said Muslim- Muslim ticket will not sell. Buhari picked PYO because of RCCG influence.... Go and get your facts right...

You’ve simply repeated what has been said earlier. My question is very clear, what exactly is your point? What are you trying to prove with all these?

608 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheDemola:

grin Exactly what he said he has no son old enough to declare for President.

9 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

You’ve simply repeated what has been said earlier. My question is very clear, what exactly is your point? What are you trying to prove with all these?
Ojodu discovered PYO, not tinubu, please let that sink Mutairu Cardoso.......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin Exactly what he said he has no son old enough to declare for President.

Seunmsg come here and see....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

Ojodu discovered PYO, not tinubu, please let that sink Mutairu Cardoso.......

And I once thought you’re a sensible person. Smh!

607 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Think9ja(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
You guys keep making this election about Tinubu and Osinbajo. FYI, there are other candidates in APC.

The earlier you start talking about them, the better.

Make Bubu no go shock una oo

4 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

And I once thought you’re a sensible person. Smh!
At least sensible more than you as Auditor Mutairu.... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by FrankAkowe: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
I doubt this claim. In 1999, there were many stake holders, including the Afenifere in AD that considered people to be nominated as commissioners.

4 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

The problem with most of you political urchins is that you lack basic home training. You don't tell people sharap, if you have been well brought up and accepted the training in a public space like this.....

Sharap!
Kids like you should be busy with their books not sleeping on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Maxymilliano(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol .. Ojudu that could not even mobilized tangible number of delegates in his home State is talking about nominating someone

13 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by vocitoo: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
TINUBU'S DISGRACE IS NEAR

Tinubu about to enter political oblivion, Greedy old bastard

5 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by success1smyn(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.