Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot (267 Views)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) / Why NECO Scrapped Use Of Scratch Cards In Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Emperormartin(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
What transpired in the examination hall that made you not to forget it till this day?

Mine is in my secondary school days senior class I suddenly became good in French. How it happened I don't know but everything became easy to me at that time...

On this particular French exam all my classmates have decided that I shouldn't leave the hall when I finish so that I can disseminate answers which I oblige. Why won't I? It was a boys school so thinking along was easy...

As the exam wore on the invigilator noticed the plan. She was too smart to noticed that despite all we did to cover the tracks.

She sent everyone out leaving me to write the exams for 2hrs. After that she collected my paper and sent me to the hostel allowing the rest to enter...

Omoh I cried for my niggas that day chai!!!

This happened in 2005 and it's one of the standout exams I can still remembered what really transpired...
Re: What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Treasure17(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
A final year student submitted her answer booklet with the expo paper. I ain't kidding. It happened. It wasn't funny that day. The lecturer who caught her said, you either submit it like that or you start all over again. I almost cried for that babe that year.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Jahzrockballer(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
My guy swallowed paper, I was completely shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Emperormartin(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jahzrockballer:
My guy swallowed paper, I was completely shocked shocked
Swallowing of paper is allowed in Nigeria exam halls... Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Emperormartin(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Treasure17:
A final year student submitted her answer booklet with the expo paper. I ain't kidding. It happened. It wasn't funny that day. The lecturer who caught her said, you either submit it like that or you start all over again. I almost cried for that babe that year.
Lol I'm already crying here for that babe

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Emperormartin:

Swallowing of paper is allowed in Nigeria exam halls... Lol
Omo the thing shock me

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
So I had given up on school because I wasn't happy and not doing what I love. Carry overs, cultists disturbing and whatnot... Previous paper I was caught with a phone that contained expo, it got siezed.

Fast forward to the D-Day, I walked into the hall graciously yet hopelessly with my baggy bugger knicker and POLO polo and very dark shades, didn't greet or talk to any friend including those we that used to form formation during papers, it was shocking to them but deep within me I was smiling sheepishly and minding my business, I just want to write what I can(which is nothing actually) and submit then go back home in peace.

Went to the extreme end, sat like a king with zero worries. Exam started and I knew nothing out of all the questions so it was just a waiting game. The fearsome Mr Oseni entered the hall with his boys behind him looking for who to catch, after he caught me with phone during the last paper,I was marked so he came at me directly asking me to be searched rigorously.

I stood there smiling sheepishly while his boys were trying to find something, they only found the 15k I had in my pocket then(intentional), which was kind of a huge sum of money back then. But not satisfied he asked that I be positioned at the front, the second row, I walked down there majestically smiling sheepishly, he demanded I removed my glasses but HOD watching all this while said it wasn't necessary that it is exam I came to write.

I sat majestically on the second row and just within seconds Mr Oseni thundered at me to move to the front row. Ah! Kilode! I can't take it anymore, so I just jejely walked (in a slow motion fashion) to the front of the hall beside the HOD seating, where we usually submit. I wrote my matric number and dropped the booklet and started walking out of the hall.

'He must not leave the hall'... 'there is a time limit a student must use in the exam hall'... were the next words Mr Oseni ordered. Immediately one of his boys came to block the door, I used both hands to shove him away while he almost fell, behind me I could hear the HOD saying I was free to go while Mr Oseni muttered 'you will regret walking away from this hall'... I walked away never to enter the compound of that School again.

Today I'm driving Two Benzemas

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Transpired In Examination Hall That You Haven't forgot by Emperormartin(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Antimarraige:
So I had given up on school because I wasn't happy and not doing what I love. Carry overs, cultists disturbing and whatnot... Previous paper I was caught with a phone that contained expo, it got siezed.

Fast forward to the D-Day, I walked into the hall graciously yet hopelessly with my baggy bugger knicker and POLO polo and very dark shades, didn't greet or talk to any friend including those we that used to form formation during papers, it was shocking to them but deep within me I was smiling sheepishly and minding my business, I just want to write what I can(which is nothing actually) and submit then go back home in peace.

Went to the extreme end, sat like a king with zero worries. Exam started and I knew nothing out of all the questions so it was just a waiting game. The fearsome Mr Oseni entered the hall with his boys behind him looking for who to catch, after he caught me with phone during the last paper,I was marked so he came at me directly asking me to be searched rigorously.

I stood there smiling sheepishly while his boys were trying to find something, they only found the 15k I had in my pocket then(intentional), which was kind of a huge sum of money back then. But not satisfied he asked that I be positioned at the front, the second row, I walked down there majestically smiling sheepishly, he demanded I removed my glasses but HOD watching all this while said it wasn't necessary that it is exam I came to write.

I sat majestically on the second row and just within seconds Mr Oseni thundered at me to move to the front row. Ah! Kilode! I can't take it anymore, so I just jejely walked (in a slow motion fashion) to the front of the hall beside the HOD seating, where we usually submit. I wrote my matric number and dropped the booklet and started walking out of the hall.

'He must not leave the hall'... 'there is a time limit a student must use in the exam hall'... were the next words Mr Oseni ordered. Immediately one of his boys came to block the door, I used both hands to shove him away while he almost fell, behind me I could hear the HOD saying I was free to go while Mr Oseni muttered 'you will regret walking away from this hall'... I walked away never to enter the compound of that School again.

Today I'm driving Two Benzemas
I like how you write. So simple and clear

(1) (Reply)

Chevening Masters Scholarships 2023 And 4 Others / Who Should Be Blame For This / How Did You Fill Your Erasmus Self-evaluation Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.