Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Foreign Direct Investment For Existing And Medium And Large Scale Industries! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Foreign Direct Investment For Existing And Medium And Large Scale Industries! (476 Views)

Bakers Quest Equipment: Start Your Own Small, Medium Or Large Scale Bakery. / Medium Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory Feasibility Study / For Medium And Large Scale Solar Projects, Products And Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Direct Investment For Existing And Medium And Large Scale Industries! by boyzone200: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
I AM direct TO foreign direct investors who invest in growing companies with 2mm+ in EBIT and a strong
management team. They also invest and underwrite revenue participation
bonds for qualifying companies. If you meet these criteria, please
complete the micro summary template I have attached and return it to;

ninoscalamandre@aim.com AND CC ME WITH ANY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.

at your earliest convenience. They are direct providers and there are no upfront
fees.

(1) (Reply)

Expand Ur Client Base Across The Country Today / N25,000 Worth Website Designing Job Now N12,000 @ Wikiweb Ng / We Have Cooked AGO Available...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.