Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari (37766 Views)

Northern Senators Demand Troops Be Sent To SE Instead Of Niger / Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
S
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by manmade(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Buhari no get good advise at all
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Enimin: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/20/11-senators-demand-nnamdi-kanus-release-write-buhari/

Orji Kalu must be ready for another vacation at Kuje Prisons grin
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Igbodicool:
May Nigeria and Buhari with evil party of broom not survive this recklessness they are pushing too far.
May the final exit of Igbo Race from this lame duckling of a country happen in my own time.

All Igbo should unite!

What's the price of Igbo unity? Were they not United from 1967 to 1970? You will wail, wail and wail, but it shall avail nix! Unity ko, Eunice ni!
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Neddstark: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
You mean Ifeanyi Uba that was almost killed by IPOB. You mean Ifeanyi Ubah supported the release of Kanu after 10 people in his entourage were killled by ESN to enforce Biafra. Sorry but I do not pity Igbos.
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by MansoryMX(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
kollinz1234:
Buhari is creating a bad precedence for this country by undermining the power of the judiciary. The UN has ordered the immediate release of the guy in question, a court of competent jurisdiction has discharged h yet the federal government is holding him.

He who blows the embers of war, should not complaint when his head is bruised.

He is not just a monumental failure of a president but a useless fool to think he is above the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Idamond: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Apbs6gs:
Yooooooo!
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...
you're the real scammer..
if it's that easy to make dollars from whites on Instagram why are u advertising it, do it and make billions alone..
thief. mod

2 Likes

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by InvertedHammer: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
/
Good move by the senators.

To those blaming them, what they did is holding Buhari to his standard. He said that the court will decide MNK's fate to avoid being seen as meddling in affairs of the judiciary. Now the judiciary has loaded the bullets for the senators to fire. Buhari is the one exposing the hypocrisy in his handling the affairs of IPOB vs Boko Haram.

After blackmailing Justice Binta Nyako with the corruption charges hanging around her husband and son, some neutral judges decided to do the needful. Do I blame Buhari? No! I blame the sleepy fatsos in the legislative arm of government that are as dumb, ignorant and compromised as it can get.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Larryton(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by 43Ronin: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Emekaonline:

Anyone hoping that Kanu will be released before June 2023, must be daydreaming. Only Ipobians will have such fake hope. FG has appealed the judgement at the Supreme court. Just deal with it and wait
Even if they have taken it to supreme court, he ought to be released that's the court judgement. If the govt itself cannot obey its own laws & constitution, then kidnaps its citizens what right does it now have to blame boko haram, bandits, kidnappers, ipob? Then that means the govt is our problem cos by its actions, it breeds terrorism.

1 Like

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by ud4u: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
gidgiddy:
The good thing about all this is that Buhari has exposed himself to the world as one who does not abide by court orders

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Bishop4real: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
paramakina202:
Buhari should obey his own court ruling since he does not want political solution.

And who says appeal is unlawful?
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by anonimi: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tinububalls:
Masses do shape leaders.
It's possible in Nigeria.

Exactly.
This is a great start. Hopefully the remaining four senators from the south east will join the 11 to increase the pressure in unity, and lobby other southern senators and middle belt senators too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Coldie(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
If shettima can advocate for amnesty for boko haram and still be given Vice Presidential ticket by the Apc and still be supported by the north and northerners then these south east senators did nothing wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Bishop4real: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Good move by the senators.

To those blaming them, what they did is holding Buhari to his standard. He said that the court will decide MNK's fate to avoid being seen as meddling in affairs of the judiciary. Now the judiciary has loaded the bullets for the senators to fire. Buhari is the one exposing the hypocrisy in his handling the affairs of IPOB vs Boko Haram.

After blackmailing Justice Binta Nyako with the corruption charges hanging around her husband and son, some neutral judges decided to do the needful. Do I blame Buhari? No! I blame the sleepy fatsos in the legislative arm of government that are as dumb, ignorant and compromised as it can get.

/

Tell me when appealing a court's ruling became unlawful?
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Coldie(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Make the 11 Senators go to hell. Nnamdi Kanu will rot in Jail.
Imbe go and die, if e pain u knack head for wall
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by anonimi: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
MansoryMX:
He is not just a monumental failure of a president but a useless fool to think he is above the judiciary.

Is it this lawlessness that Tinubu who made Buhari president, wants to continue next year?
Did I hear you say- God forbid BaThing

1 Like

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Coldie(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Neddstark:
You mean Ifeanyi Uba that was almost killed by IPOB. You mean Ifeanyi Ubah supported the release of Kanu after 10 people in his entourage were killled by ESN to enforce Biafra. Sorry but I do not pity Igbos.
Shutup if shettima can advocate for boko haram trot amnesty of boko haram that turned Bornu state into refugee camp. Y didn’t u pity northerners then?
U even rewarded him with VP ticket
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Elidrisy20: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make dem include ekweremadu for their demand
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by paramakina202: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bishop4real:

And who says appeal is unlawful?

E be like say you dey read double letters.I dont understand ur question as its unrelated with my comment.
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by brightbright: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
EndSARS Memorial:We are tired of the people that killed our children- 60yrs mother

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dr7pxYJNqY
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Free kanu as a good gesture.
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Coldie(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
paramakina202:
Buhari should obey his own court ruling since he does not want political solution.
Tell us what d political solution should be, cause I hear ipob talk about it all the time
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Election gimmicks
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Coldie(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kasssandra:
They are askin for his freedom to derail the LP mommentum in the SE, while hoping some of the reflected glory from their demanding his release rebounds on them, and gets them reelected.

Politics is a game of strategy.

Obi better not join the calls for MNK's release, because if he does, his presidential ambitions are going to end there and now.
Shettima that called for amnesty and release of boko haram is he not the person they are supporting to be VP?
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by JooEeL(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Thinkam:
If that will end the incessant baditry and carnage in SE, good, I'm sure MNK has learnt his lesson.

Na only mouth the guy they make, all those years angry

Atiku is coming

Hmmn, the abduction of MNK ushered in an unprecedented mobile network boost. Water run in people's homes today. In fact, road infrastructure has never been better. Interrupted power supply too. Finally the idiotic kidnappers and boko haram have repented and stopped kidnapping and bombing churches and the defenceless.

Nigerians are so economically vibrant now. Chai... MNK, thank God u were incarcerated o.
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Lumig: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Only 11 out of... �
Na wa ó
Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by anonimi: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Coldie:
If shettima can advocate for amnesty for boko haram and still be given Vice Presidential ticket by the Apc and still be supported by the north and northerners then these south east senators did nothing wrong

Not only Shettima o.
Even the Buhari that Tinubu made president is a Boko Haram sympathiser.

1 Like

Re: 11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari by Iamthoney(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Buhari to the South East senators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.