Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares (2006 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Jatuski: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
The coordinator, Northern Awareness Movement (NAM), Muhammed Inuwa, has berated the unrelenting verbal attacks on the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, by the Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, describing his attacks as smear campaign against the entire Northern region of the country.

Inuwa, in a statement he signed Thursday in Abuja, reacting to the uncontrollable attacks of Wike against Atiku said that it has become imperative to call governor Wike to order and call his bluff before he sets the entire country on fire with his verbal diarrhoea.

Recall that the crisis started as a result of Wike’s failure to secure the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential ticket. Efforts to pacify Wike’s camp has since been met with stiff resistance.

Muhammed Inuwa noted that since all attempts to pacify Wike and his camp has not been reciprocated, it is now important to note that there is an undertone to the whole cries.

“We have gotten credible intelligence that the entire crises is targeted at a particular section of the country, which is the North.

“We have it on good authority and evidences abounds with facts and figures at various times that Wike and his men have gone to press to disparage the North.

“We hereby conclude, without any iota of doubt, that Wike and his group have drawn the battle line with the North. The Northern Awareness Movement hereby call on every well-meaning and patriotic citizen of this country to prevail on Wike to put a stop to any attempt to undermine the North” Muhammed Inuwa said.

The group has equally made it clear that the Northern Awareness Movement and other sister Arewa groups will not hesitate to treat Wike and his cohorts as an enemy of the North, if they persist with their constant attack on the region.

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by successmatters(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Atiku cannot fight against Peter Obi, he needs help from his brothers grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Belteshazzar1: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wike should just come and join LP nah... The moving train

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by BuyDomain: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
I wonder why these guys think Obi cannot win the election when he's the choice of the masses. We are all entitled to one vote. INEC should officiate well.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:
Atiku cannot fight against Peter Obi, he needs help from his brothers grin
pls how can i post or send private message in nairaland? i' m new here
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Timatayo1: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wike should just desist from all this lamentation
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by limeta(f): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
verbal attacks on the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, by the Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, describing his attacks as smear campaign against the entire Northern region of the country.

Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Maxie110(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
So the betrayal of Tambuwal to Wike is not an insult to the entire South?
They should kuku tell us that they want to vote their brother Atiku. I blame we the Southerners for our disunity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by ganisucks(f): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
BuyDomain:
I wonder why these guys think Obi cannot win the election when he's the choice of the masses. We are all entitled to one vote. INEC should officiate well.

Obi will be selected not elected.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by AllTheWayUp: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wike is a fool, by making his issues with Atiku to now look like North vs South

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by duro4chang(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cross25:
pls how can i post or send private message in nairaland? i' m new here
Go to the post office or give it to a dispatch rider.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Didijiji: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wike will end up giving ATIKU empathy bulk votes from the north with his useless attitude

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Wike is a fool, by making his issues with Atiku to now looks like North vs South
Buhari nepotism for 8 years is not north Vs south ?

Muslim Muslim ticket is not north Vs south

Domination of northerners in the military and paramilitary forces is not North Vs south

Wike has understood what north use to hold Southern leaders down which is future ambition

Wike knows his political career is over there is absolutely nothing north can do to wike

He is never contesting for president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by highchief1: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Domination of northerners in the military and paramilitary forces is not North Vs south

Wike has understood what north use to hold Southern leaders down which is future ambition

Wike knows his political career is over there is absolutely nothing north can do to wike

bros no be everybody them Dey reply o pls.have u been to uselu in Benin city.it’s a home of mentally sick ppl.most nairalanders are der.this person when u Dey reply so na mad person

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by ProfAmaben(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
The most backward region in Africa has spoken again, this time, more foolishly.

Please, where was the stupid North when they destroyed PDP? Now , those that kept the PDP afloat are treated like school boys while the destroyers are warming up for their faux presidency that's only obtainable in their dreams.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Racoon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hehehe! Wike will never be deterred with all these outbursts.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by SamOchuko: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jatuski:

The coordinator, Northern Awareness Movement (NAM), Muhammed Inuwa, has berated the unrelenting verbal attacks on the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, by the Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, describing his attacks as smear campaign against the entire Northern region of the country.

Inuwa, in a statement he signed Thursday in Abuja, reacting to the uncontrollable attacks of Wike against Atiku said that it has become imperative to call governor Wike to order and call his bluff before he sets the entire country on fire with his verbal diarrhoea.

Recall that the crisis started as a result of Wike’s failure to secure the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential ticket. Efforts to pacify Wike’s camp has since been met with stiff resistance.

Muhammed Inuwa noted that since all attempts to pacify Wike and his camp has not been reciprocated, it is now important to note that there is an undertone to the whole cries.

“We have gotten credible intelligence that the entire crises is targeted at a particular section of the country, which is the North.

“We have it on good authority and evidences abounds with facts and figures at various times that Wike and his men have gone to press to disparage the North.

“We hereby conclude, without any iota of doubt, that Wike and his group have drawn the battle line with the North. The Northern Awareness Movement hereby call on every well-meaning and patriotic citizen of this country to prevail on Wike to put a stop to any attempt to undermine the North” Muhammed Inuwa said.

The group has equally made it clear that the Northern Awareness Movement and other sister Arewa groups will not hesitate to treat Wike and his cohorts as an enemy of the North, if they persist with their constant attack on the region.

So Atiku represents the North? The Labour Party and APC VPs are not Northerner’s? So anyone who goes against Atiku to you that person is against the North, oga bomb day your head and e go soon explode
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by paramakina202: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Chose your fight wisely.Wike is fighting for his selfish interest and not in anyway fighting for the south.
Wike is already making political calculations towards 2027 election and our two mumu SE PDP governors are following him like mugus while Wike uses PDP to sabotage SE political interest to his own benefit that was the reason why he worked against power rotation which would have favoured SE.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by rejoice4eva(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Always speaking like terrorists!
Shameless, nepotic, pretenders and dangerous.
How can attack against one man become Northern attack.
When did Problem of PDP, become Northern headache?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by DevilSignature: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
politicians cannot battles against politicians , he needs help from his brothers
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by manmade(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Should you people be regarded and treated as the enemies of the south for not seeing anything wrong with another northern origin president after 8 years tenure of Buhari , someone from the northern extraction? If what is going on today were to be the other way round, would you guys be please with it?
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Go to the post office or give it to a dispatch rider.
thanks, what about changing of names? Cos i really wanna change my name but dnt knw how, i want change it to 2star
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by duro4chang(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Cross25:
thanks, what about changing of names? Cos i really wanna change my name but dnt knw how, i want change it to 2star
Go to where people car tyres just tell them you want to change your name.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Go to where people car tyres just tell them you want to change your name.
thanks alot bro, God bless u
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by duro4chang(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Cross25:
thanks alot bro, God bless u
Amen and you too.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Amen and you too.
i' m sorry for disturbing u bro, where can i find the POST OFFICE or PEOPLE CAR TYRE pls?
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by duro4chang(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Cross25:
i' m sorry for disturbing u bro, where can i find the POST OFFICE or PEOPLE CAR TYRE pls?
For post office ,take charter a plane from any where in Nigeria just tell them you are going to the National Post office. Bingo! You are there. For where they change tyre take a Bot ask the driver to take you to Dunlop or Michelin's office, bingo you are there.
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by tishbite41(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Wahala
Dissolution is the only solution
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2022
duro4chang:
For post office ,take charter a plane from any where in Nigeria just tell them you are going to the National Post office. Bingo! You are there. For where they change tyre take a Bot ask the driver to take you to Dunlop or Michelin's office, bingo you are there.
hmmm ok i hear
Re: 2023: Wike Has Drawn Battle Line With North, Arewa Group Declares by duro4chang(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Cross25:
hmmm ok i hear
Good boy .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story / Photos: Zamfara Shut Down For Bola Tinubu / Bullion Van Thieves Will Not Be Happy If I Become President - Obi At AY Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.