Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye (31512 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by cumoverna: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Oga this verse in particular nor concern flood in bayelsa, those who understand prophecies know this.
post=117735596:

All of us @ claim this prophecy on behalf of the people going through flood in their various communities now.
The word of God is YEA and AMEN.

And the Government should do something about this natural occurrence now.

God save, guide and guard your children.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by DonBenny77(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
LegendHero:
No be this pastor dey that leak sextape that year?

You go fear pastor.
Na she
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by ChukwuObe: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Yorö pastor.

You can also bring that you fake pastor Biafra satanic pastor Ojumekwe or what hsi fake name in your land?
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Swallowed up indeed.
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by jclassiq(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Stop speculating... if you are sure it's him then post the link of the story... if not then don't defame him

Yeah it's him all right. But nobody holy pass. People fall into sin everyday and in every way. Sexual sin is the most subtle but yet the most powerful.

Claimed he gave the lady a lift at 3am whilst coming from vigil. That was how they started cohabiting and making séxtapes until the bubble burst on him. Lol
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by WithFact: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Then tell the victims of the flood to return to their homeland.
What is he looking for in state house.. grin
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by cunny88(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
ILEMUDA:
This man came to Kogi State not long ago at St Michael Primary school Idah Local Govt Area.
I was there live.
I really want to appreciate him and most especially the Lady with a beautiful Heart Miss Sharon.
May God bless her abundantly.
how is idah town now, did my hnd dere abt 13yrs ago
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by jubrilcastle(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whiteshield:
Lol. Even Noah built a boat

Credit alert can make you say funny things.

You are very funny aswear. Na real credit alert. Lol
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by Tomek09(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Thief
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by seunayantokun(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Lazy prophecies
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by Ineedhustle247: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2022
ILEMUDA:
This man came to Kogi State not long ago at St Michael Primary school Idah Local Govt Area.
I was there live.

Oma Idah grin
E check those for Pilot, Qua Iboe, Inipki pri. Sch among others?

Him do well
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by planetx: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2022
With the economic situation in Nigeria, it will be very hard to find a pastor that is not doing pastoring for economic reasons. Very few are genuine in Nigeria right now.
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Sigh….

Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by nedekid: 5:30am On Oct 21, 2022
ILEMUDA:
I was there live.
I really want to appreciate him and most especially the Lady with a beautiful Heart Miss Sharon.
May God bless her abundantly.
You sure say you no mean "lady with a beautiful ass miss sharon".

Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by Image123(m): 5:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Prophecy to swallow up flood? It is well oh.
Re: Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye by ILEMUDA(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2022
nedekid:

You sure say you no mean "lady with a beautiful ass miss sharon".

Honestly she's beautiful and blessed with natural endowment.
A wife material and I wish to see her again to appreciate her..... she's so kind.
Nairalanders If any of you know her please extend my regards to her
The goddess grin grin
(Miss Sharon)

"Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel]