Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake (41052 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Kingspin(m): 4:16am On Oct 21, 2022
They are jealous of Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by begoniaa: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2022
inoki247:
Lol 200k ok oh I hope say na true we don't want something that will be debunked later and you guys celebrating it will start accusing the opposition of peddling the lies against your candidate....

Imagine. Always on every threads about Obi. Very restless and doing so so like an iyale ayan. grin

Wait. E be like say you be that w.w.wihy, because why are you so pained about the lie of that fake video not flying, lmao?

Leave the figure matter out of this one. E clear say Obi get compassionate soul. As him dey do for insiders, na so im dey do for foreigners - that is the point of this post.

Oya, go and bring where Baba Alagbado and Waziri Mikano did same thing, roundedly.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by inoki247: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

Imagine. Always on every threads about Obi. Very restless and doing so so like an iyale ayan. grin

Wait. E be like say you be that w.w.wihy, because why are you so pained about the lie of that fake video not flying, lmao?

Leave the figure matter out of this one. E clear say Obi get compassionate soul. As him dey do for insiders, na so im dey do for foreigners - that is the point of this post.

Oya, go and bring where Baba Alagbado and Waziri Mikano did same thing, roundedly.

Keep crying this is a free space I don't know why u dey monitor me like say I'm ur future.....

I have the right to comment anywhere if he dey pain u goan jump inside the flood....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by begoniaa: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2022
inoki247:
Keep crying this is a free space I don't no know why u dey monitor me like say I'm ur future.....

I have the right to comment anywhere if he dey pain u goan jump inside the flood....

That is your only line? grin You no get pass "go and jump inside flood?" Lmao.

The joke is on you. I can count the number of times I comment on BATIKU's threads, but because I am an Obidient, I naturally gravitate toward threads that are pro-Obi or about him. So it is my fault that I am always seeing *you*, a non-supporter, here (on PO's threads)? undecided Wer*y ni e (se).

Mtcheeeeewww. If I jam you for another Obidient thread tomorrow, alaye, I go still quote you. If my "monitoring" bothers you too, go feast on a colony of termites.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Odetokun3(m): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, that man is stinking rich, so allow him do whatever he likes with his money.

By the way, before you and your Tinubu used tribalism to divide this country, we were first humans. Let that sink in.

Peter Obi is not your regular Nigerian politician. The earlier you realize that, the better for you.

Stinking reach and pursuing presidency(

Not your regular politician but was in PDP in March. Joke on you
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by PapaHadum: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Urchin don choke .

You drink sawdust?

Obident 4 life!!!¡

You can wail till infinity

How many flood victims has Buhari visited?

He is the first to send condolences to other countries without blinking for any local mishap!

Never again!

SAY NO TO APC AND PDP!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by techWriter3: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2022
All rain our incoming president d man with swag
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by SmartPolician: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Odetokun3:

Stinking reach and pursuing presidency(

Not your regular politician but was in PDP in March. Joke on you

You need to search online, find and watch a video of why Peter Obi joined politics in the first place. This will help you a lot.

BTW, I know that most Nigerians are shameless, but you see those ragamuffins who campaign for that thuggery-promoting and demented ex-druglord, they are the most shameless Nigerians. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by PlayerMeji: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Thief-nubu changing to Tinubu was after I called them out with that post....

Good thing they acted promptly...

You can see the screenshot I took this morning with the search term 'Thief-nubu' without the hyphen in the middle... The result came back as 'Thief-nubu' at first, then within seconds changed to Tinubu that you see in that bright yellow spot.,at least you can see the search term in the box was not Tinubu yet the result came back as Tinubu.

Well, all of these we are doing is just for fun and has no real bearing on anyone apart from ourselves because as long as we say vote for Tinubu or Atiku or Obi and we can't help our fellow brothers, it is all in vain.

One monikers I give kudos to is HungerBad (RIP)... Dude was never involved in political war like we all are now... He helped a lot of people anonymously and didn't need to know what state or tongue you were or speak. To him, HUNGER is really BAD!
Rip...

Let us make Nairaland fair enough for everyone.

begoniaa:

Another lying urchin with soldier ants feasting inside his boxers. cheesy

Where is 'Obidient' changing to 'Obidient?'

But you, try and type Thief.nubu (without the dot) and see whether it'll not self-correct to Tinubu.

Modified: Okay, it is "Obid.iots", the plural, that changes to Obi supporters, not the word Obidient.

undecided Now that's fair game, if you ask me.

Thief.nubu >> Tinubu.
Obid.iots >> Obi supporters.

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by horsepower102: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2022
With all the misinformation against Peter obi, don’t this deserve front page? This is who he has always been.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Evergreen12345(f): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Odetokun3:
Wahala. E for go Ukraine too. You left your people to go attend to issue wey no concern you.

Politics ehn

Your dumb
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by brightbright: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Sport Lovers watch football in a flooded viewing centre in Bayelsa state

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM-3uxyIlPA
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by kingthreat(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2022
And what did he do to the victims of Anambra flooding as governor.
Let the liar go and eat okpa.
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Have you noticed that when you type Obi-diots without the hyphen in the middle .. The mods have it automatically replaced with Obi supporters..

This is the height of hypocrisy, partiality and unfairness in Nairaland.

Agbado is Agbado
Afonja is Afonja
Tinubu is Tinubu
But Obi supporters is Obi supporters (just watch..)

The odds are stacked against we Yoruba people... But in spite of that I pray God gives Tinubu victory so that I can join my igbo brothers to condemn Seun that he was very TRIBALISTIC as usual.

What sort of stupid analysis is this?

Is Tinubu running for Yoruba President of the President of Nigeria? Why must some Yorubas see everything as tribalism.

What do you mean that the odds are stacked against you "Yorubas?"

This was how many of you are shouting "Yoruba l'okan" up and down. Do you think Yoruba votes alone can make Tinubu President?

Eschew tribalism and hatred for other tribes. Ethnic jingoism destroys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by kingthreat(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2022
What is Nigerian Police doing in Haiti?
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by AdeyemiBryan(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Odetokun3:
Wahala. E for go Ukraine too. You left your people to go attend to issue wey no concern you.

Politics ehn

Dude, learn to read between the lines before you comment. E get why.
This was 2010 and not 2022 Mr. Over-wise.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
jazon:

https://twitter.com/MrOgbonnaya/status/1583124510122733568?t=OBQo223XVTxBDUrjFxwvNQ&s=19

We knew it all along...I knew it...Haiti people worship Voooodoo..So peter Obi is now worshipppin Vooodoo, correct? WHa the heck is he doin with vooodo worshiper? why haitin?(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by daygee12: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
ScamHunter:
Wow...David was a man after God's heart. A corollary I'll use here is that Peter Obi is a man after the downtrodden's heart.

God may have answered the prayer of Nigerians. Just waiting to see if Nigerian would squander the opportunity.

Were prayers answered when he was ur governor in Anambra state? No be Lagos u ran to las las
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by jutan: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Even if you see your saviour in your house you will still ask why is he saving you.....ode!!!
Odetokun3:

Politics ehn
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
ayodejisalauj:
God bless you Obi

How? God bless who? how can God bless person worshippin Voodo? why the heck is Peter Obi worshippin with Voodoo people of hatin sir?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by sircatherine45(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Another wailing corn robot
From the great fake bishop.

[img]https://giffiles./216/216487.gif[/img]
AgbadoBOT
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Billygee2u: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
ScamHunter:
Wow...David was a man after God's heart. A corollary I'll use here is that Peter Obi is a man after the downtrodden's heart.

God may have answered the prayer of Nigerians. Just waiting to see if Nigerian would squander the opportunity.
Let them carelessly miss it and they will remain as they're now,even worst forever
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Tochi3(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

That is your only line? grin You no get pass "go and jump inside flood?" Lmao.

The joke is on you. I can count the number of times I comment on BATIKU's threads, but because I am an Obidient, I naturally gravitate toward threads that are pro-Obi or about him. So it is my fault that I am always seeing *you*, a non-supporter, here (on PO's threads)? undecided Wer*y ni e (se).

Mtcheeeeewww. If I jam you for another Obidient thread tomorrow, alaye, I go still quote you. If my "monitoring" bothers you too, go feast on a colony of termites.
SAVAGE grin

@Alaye got me real cracked up.. The Imagination of an Agbero in real life Lol

why you so damn heartless bro grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Billygee2u: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
Humanitarian work has always been part of him. Lazy urchins keep closing markets instead.
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by mudolak(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

Urchin don choke .

You drink sawdust?

Obident 4 life!!!¡

You can wail till infinity
This picture is not Haiti is Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Odetokun3:

Politics ehn

You can never satisfy humans no matter how good u are.. if they dont like u anything u do is irrelevant. Bro u simply hate peter obi for no reason

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Bontafa: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
mudolak:

This picture is not Haiti is Anambra

E choke another one

Pahaahahahhaah wail on

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by Billygee2u: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Millimann:
The Agbado Urchins that said he was doing eye service should come and see this. No be today e start.
Re: Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake by sircatherine45(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Have you noticed that when you type Obi-diots without the hyphen in the middle .. The mods have it automatically replaced with Obi supporters..

This is the height of hypocrisy, partiality and unfairness in Nairaland.

Agbado is Agbado
Afonja is Afonja
Tinubu is Tinubu
But Obi supporters is Obi supporters (just watch..)

The odds are stacked against we Yoruba people... But in spite of that I pray God gives Tinubu victory so that I can join my igbo brothers to condemn Seun that he was very TRIBALISTIC as usual.

Amazing tears.... how sweet that sap.

I want to harvest your tears. I'm coming with buckets and tanks. I'll make a fortune selling and drinking your tears.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.