Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

One Sure-fire Dividend Of Atiku Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Sure-fire Dividend Of Atiku Presidency (294 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Sure-fire Dividend Of Atiku Presidency by ScamHunter: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
In 2015, I saw a man from Southern Kaduna campaigning for Buhari and I shook my head at the obtuseness of many an African. I further had an argument with a lady from Benue who was actively campaigning for Buhari. Why I was aghast was how ignorant most Nigerians are simply because they are lacking in strategic insight. I told the Benue lady that Benue, as a pathway to the south would pay in blood if a Buhari presidency happened but she scoffed. The rest is history they say but wait...

History moves in cycles when fools abound. So what's it about Atiku presidency?

If Atiku is elected, the next wave of Fulani herdmen militia killings that this country would witness will be on a Biblical scale. If you read the Bible, you'll understand what I mean from when the Israelite were mandated to occupy Canaan.

An Atiku presidency is all that the Fulani henchmen that have cut wide swats in tears and blood all across this country needs to authenticate that the power of life and death has been bestowed on them.

The way some of us warned them in the Middle Belt in 2015 is the way we are warning you all in the South in 2022. You're free to gloat.
Re: One Sure-fire Dividend Of Atiku Presidency by Asgard73: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hallucinations of the mind ...

very better gibberish

People Dey smoke loud careless this days
Re: One Sure-fire Dividend Of Atiku Presidency by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Okay
Re: One Sure-fire Dividend Of Atiku Presidency by ScamHunter: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Asgard73:
Hallucinations of the mind ...

very better gibberish

People Dey smoke loud careless this days

That was how we hallucinated in 2014 and '15 over Buhari.
Re: One Sure-fire Dividend Of Atiku Presidency by AlaafinOfOyo: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
If Nigerians were smart, none should vote Atiku. It's obvious they're being fooled to empower extremists that don't value human lives.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Condoles With David Mark Over Death Of Son / Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Governors, Others To Enjoy Jumbo Pay Hike / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.