Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" (2955 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
About Borno State
"The Home of Peace" - This acronym well fits Borno State as the State is known for its peaceful and hospitable nature despite its diverse differences in terms of history, religion, culture and languages amongst others. A brief on the State is all that is required to make a visitor to Borno State feel at home,

I just stumble upon this irony. I couldn't help laughing.

Welcome to Borno State - "Home of Peace"  grin grin grin grin

http://www.bornonigeria.com/

Nice website though.
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

About Borno State
I just stumble upon this irony. I couldn't help laughing.

Welcome to Borno State - "Home of Peace"  grin grin grin grin

http://www.bornonigeria.com/

Nice website though.

at least it is better than abia where kidnappers, rap.ist etc are everywhere

mumu
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

at least it is better than abia where kidnappers, rap.ist etc are everywhere

mumu

lol. It is only an almajiri aboki that will compare kidnapping for ransom to boko haramism and terrorism! I laugh in 'home of peace!'
Almajiri! grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

lol. It is only an almajiri aboki that will compare kidnapping for ransom to boko haramism and terrorism! I laugh in 'home of peace!'
Almajiri!  grin grin grin grin

kidnapped to be eaten LOL i dey laff oo grin

what about okija shrian where your wicked people eat humans as food

u see how dumb u are.

tell me any SE state better than borno. stating from the best anambra to the worse abia
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
Lol. Borno, is that a state or war zone? How can you compare Borno to Abia? Are you smoking haram? Borno should actually be compare to somalia or why do you think there are soldiers every nook and cranny in Borno? You think they are on march past? grin grin

Guy, you fall my hand big time! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
Borno State should change her slogan to:

Borno State home of

grin grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Lol. Borno, is that a state or war zone? How can you compare Borno to Abia? Are you smoking haram? Borno should actually be compare to somalia or why do you think there are soldiers every nook and cranny in Borno? You think they are on march past?  grin grin

Guy, you fall my hand big time!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh when the military invaded SE for kidnapping and eating people u did not know it was a war zone.

moreover 68 people are kidnapped in Nnewi everyday

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737712.0.html

so today sef 68 has been kidnapped,  grin grin who knows what they would be used for shocked knowing the SE zone

pleas when last have u heard boko Haram in borno

mention please. we have sort out problem out and at least we don't eat them

same can not be said of the SE
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Borno State should change her slogan to:

Borno State home of

maybe abia should be changed to kidnapping state
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
The statement read: “Very soon, we would wage Jihad on the enemies of God and his prophet. We want to make it known that our Jihadists (warriors) have arrived Nigeria from Somalia where they got serious training on warfare from our brethren who made the country ungovernable and forced the interim government to relocate to Kenya.

“We want to assure all security agencies that we would frustrate their efforts. By the grace of God, despite the armoured carriers that they are boasting of, they are not match with the training we acquired in Somalia.”

http://www.edostatenews.com/boko-haram-cautions-civilians/

Where are the warriors? Hiding in women closets?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

http://www.edostatenews.com/boko-haram-cautions-civilians/

Where are the warriors? Hiding in women closets?  grin grin grin grin

Mumu Lol grin grin grin

u are getting ur sources from bigoted websites and u expect me to believe

what have u people done about [size=13pt]68 kidnapping everyday[/size] in nnewi cry cry
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

maybe abia should be changed to kidnapping state

Yea, maybe Abia should be changed to Former Kidnapping state! I agree.

now back to Borno

Welcome to Borno State:
Home of:

Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Yea, maybe Abia should be changed to Former Kidnapping state! I agree.

now back to Borno

Welcome to Borno State:
Home of:

if u believe boko haram represents borno, then u must be sick in the head

na wa for this people o undecided
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

Mumu Lol grin grin grin

u are getting your sources from bigoted websites and u expect me to believe

what have u people done about [size=13pt]68 kidnapping everyday[/size] in nnewi cry cry

You mean the missing 68? They are all abokis. See them here:

Boko Haram members! Shege banza!!  grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

No mumu, they represent Nnewi and Abia people! Guy, you go school at all? grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

You mean the missing 68? They are all abokis. See them here:

Shege banza!!  grin grin grin

but this is within the country. u see how silly u people are

u people are taking cocain  and cannibalism from Usa to malyasia etc

which is worse. or did the beggars force u to give them money

is it not better to beg than kidnap, money rituals, kill, rob, eat people etc all in the name of money

please talk true
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

Ok they might not represent the whole of Borno, perhaps the represent Mohammed and Allah? Right? They sure must represent someone or something?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

No mumu, they represent Nnewi and Abia people! Guy, you go school at all?  grin grin grin

No i no go school.did you

because if u pride urselve as educated then would do the right thing and be honest
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Ok they might not represent the whole of Borno, perhaps the represent Mohammed and Allah? Right? They sure must represent someone or something?  grin grin grin grin

No they represent themselves.

u a, hole angry angry angry
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

but this is within the country. u see how silly u people are

u people [/b]are taking cocain  and cannibalism from Usa to malyasia etc

which is worse. or did the beggars force u to give them money

is it not better to beg than kidnap, money rituals, kill, rob, eat people etc all in the name of money

please talk true

You can see how foolish you are? You and I are having a simple conversation, where and when did I become '[b]you people
'? If I (a single person) can be called 'you peopl[/b]e' certainly Boko Haram who are even more than me (numerically) certainly should also be called '[b]you people' by your logic? Right?  cool
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

You can see how foolish you are? You and I are having a simple conversation, where and when did I become 'you people'? If I (a single person) can be called 'you peopl[/b]e' certainly Boko Haram who are even more than me (numerically) certainly should also be called '[b]you people' by your logic? Right?  cool

i am refering to your people olodo mumu grin grin ie SE/Igbo

thrid person/party reference
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

No they represent themselves.

u a, hole angry angry angry

aboki sharap dia,
They must either represent Borno or they represent Allah and his boy mohammed, you must choose either of the two. How can you say they represent themselves? Are you one of them? Anyway knowing you, I wont be surprised if you are Boko Haramian, you exhibit their nature with all your scheming divisive devilish post all over the place. You are member of the sect. Own up!  
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

aboki sharap dia,
They must either represent Borno or they represent Allah and his boy mohammed, you must choose either of the two. How can you say they represent themselves? Are you one of them? Anyway knowing you, I wont be surprised if you are Boko Haramian, you exhibit their nature with all your scheming divisive devilish post all over the place. You are member of the sect. Own up!  

Lol see this man eater grin grin grin grin

I AM NOT A BOKO HARAM because they are not even Nigerians at the first place. I AM A NIGERIAN

but kidnappers okija people etc are all Nigerians of so the same can not apply to them. mumu
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

i am refering to your people olodo mumu grin grin ie SE/Igbo

thrid person/party reference

Of course because you are a foolish bigot. Did you notice me refer to any tribe here? I simply mention Borno, and you want to drag SE/Igbo into the issue? Why? Because you are no different from a typical Boko Haram member. They reason with the a$$. I thought you could hold your own in a one on one, but I am clearly mistakenly. You want drag SE/Igbo into Borno and Boko Haram affair? Are you that desperate?

So easy for you to pull out your bigot card? You are really a foolish boy. Come how old are you?
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

Lol see this man eater grin grin grin grin

I AM NOT A BOKO HARAM because they are not even Nigerians at the first place. I AM A NIGERIAN

but kidnappers okija people etc are all Nigerians of so the same can not apply to them. mumu

Boko haram members are not Nigerians? Ok, I think I am on to something here. Pray tell me, full time Boko Haramist, where did your sect members come from? From allah? or from mohammed?
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Of course because you are a foolish bigot. Did you notice me refer to any tribe here? I simply mention Borno, and you want to drag SE/Igbo into the issue? Why? Because you are no different from a typical Boko Haram member. They reason with the a$$. I thought you could hold your own in a one on one, but I am clearly mistakenly. You want drag SE/Igbo into Borno and Boko Haram affair? Are you that desperate?

So easy for you to pull out your bigot card? You are really a foolish boy. Come how old are you?

yes silly ideeiot , i mean see how he is trying to change the topic he stated

you said borno should be changed to home of boko haram, is it only boko haram people are in borno, what about kanuri, magan, shuwa etc people . quick to label the umbrella of people boko haram

ur bigoted head would not let u reason beyond ur nose

now i drag ur people to it u are complaining . how silly
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Boko haram members are not Nigerians? Ok, I think I am on to something here. Pray tell me, full time Boko Haramist, where did your sect members come from? From allah? or from mohammed?

u bigoted religious ideeiot why add Allah or Mohammed to this.

why not talk of ur state, or are u ashame cry cry
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

yes silly ideeiot , i mean see how he is trying to change the topic he stated

you said borno should be changed to home of boko haram, is it only boko haram people are in borno, what about kanuri, magan, shuwa etc people . quick to label the umbrella of people boko haram

your bigoted head would not let u reason beyond your nose

now i drag your people to it u are complaining . how silly

Ok. The picture is getting clearer. So the hausa/fulani are not the the purveyor of Boko Haram, it is the kanuri, magan, shuwa that are causing the great distress upon themselves. No wonder. So who are the other people causing this mess apart from the kanuri, magan, shuwa let's continue to name and shame them. It's not fair blaming everything on hausa/fulani, the kanuri, magan, shuwa should also take their own portion.

I mean the hausa/fulani are actually saints compare to the real purveyor of boko haramism. And we all blame the hausa man for the Kanuri sins. By the way, the googled butcher - Abacha, is he not from Kanuri?
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Ok. The picture is getting clearer. So the hausa/fulani are the the purveyor of Boko Haram, it is the kanuri, magan, shuwa that are causing the great distress upon themselves. No wonder. So who are the other people causing this mess apart from the kanuri, magan, shuwa let's continue to name and shame them. It's not fair blaming everything on hausa/fulani, the kanuri, magan, shuwa should also take their own portion.

I mean the hausa/fulani are actually saints compare to the real purveyor of boko haramism. And we all blame the hausa man for the Kanuri sins. By the way, the googled butcher - Abacha, is he not from Kanuri?

see this mumu, there are hausas in borno,

now i mentioned those ethnic groups to tell u that u can not label a state boko haram because there are groups in the state that are not involved in the rubbish

are all igbos kidnappers/ man eaters ?
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

u bigoted religious ideeiot why add Allah or Mohammed to this.

why not talk of your state, or are u ashame  cry cry

Fool, I thought you said I am from SE/Igbo? Nnewi, Okija, and Abia? Are you confused? You are not convinced? I think you problem stemmed from your almajiri background, the only thing you are convinced of is Boko Haramism. That is why you are a full fledged member of the sect.

Now if mohammed or allah ordered you to slaughter your fellow human being, can't you simply refused? How wont you understand that such order can only come from the devil? Or do Boko Haram member worhsip a devil called allahmed?
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by aljharem3: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
PointB:

Fool, I thought you said I am from SE/Igbo? Nnewi, Okija, and Abia? Are you confused? You are not convinced? I think you problem stemmed from your almajiri background, the only thing you are convinced of is Boko Haramism. That is why you are a full fledged member of the sect.

Now if mohammed or allah ordered you to slaughter your fellow human being, can't you simply refused? How wont you understand that such order can only come from the devil? Or do Boko Haram member worhsip a devil called allahmed?

u bas.tard, when as Allah or anyone told any body to kill any one . so dumb

or has that okija spirit entered your head again why think of slaughteing men. or are u hungry  cry
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

see this mumu, there are hausas in borno,

now i mentioned those ethnic groups to tell u that u can not label a state boko haram because there are groups in the state that are not involved in the rubbish

are all igbos kidnappers/ man eaters ?

Ok you are correct not all Igbo are kidnappers and man-eaters, clap for yourself for correctly figuring that one out all by yourself. I hope you did not consult your almajiri teacher, that would be cheating? Anyway, what is cheating compare to blood-lettiing?
Which bring me to the next question? Do you get hard-on from bloodletting as Kanuri man?  Cos I am wondering why Abacha a fellow Kanuri, slaughter so many people in cold blood? Is blood spilling wired into you DNA? Or do you do it to honour you allahmed? I am confused here. Help a brother? Why is there some much blood letting in Borno - Kanuri? Are you guys sadistic, psychotic. or what? What is the issue? Over to you. Pls don't give me your mumulistic answer. You are so predictable.
Re: Welcome To Borno State - "home Of Peace" by PointB: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

u bas.tard, when as Allah or anyone told any body to kill any one . so dumb

or has that okija spirit entered your head again why think of slaughteing men. or are u hungry  cry

Ok, it's possible allah might not have told anyone to kill. maybe because allah does not exist; i mean until mohammed manufactured him in the bush. So if allah did not ask you to kill, maybe then mohammed did it on his behalf. either way allahmed is surely the problem here. wherever allahmed exist terror and sadism reign supreme. i am sure alllahmed asked you to call me bas.tard; since it is obvious you couldn't have conjured that on your own. except if you consult your almajiri teacher or some old koran book you tot around. meanwhile, arent you supposed to be fasting? or you are in haramic camp? where/what is your next target?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Good People Of Idemili North LGA Of Anambra State, Let's Meet Here. / List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame / BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.