Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List (15179 Views)

South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by IkalaiyeLOTO: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2022
God will not come to the aid of any body because of their religious beliefs, religion is man made! cool
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Akhee: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Chinjo2:

No sensible Christian will vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. Those of you Christians who have decided to support this evil act just because of a pot of porridge, you shall all face the wrought of God.
Since its wrought of God not Wrath its okay.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Olabest911: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2022
I have said it before now. Tinubu is very knowledgeable, very intelligent and focus. Only God can stop him if he does not mean good for us.

With Obi dividing PDP votes, it will be easier than 2019.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by famouscargo4u: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Chinjo2:

No sensible Christian will vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. Those of you Christians who have decided to support this evil act just because of a pot of porridge, you shall all face the wrought of God.

Speak for yourself! How has the current VP as a pastor better your life as a Christian?
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Map1(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Hadeylex:
• CAN President sets up probe, says I’m not part of them

• Lagos chairman, Assistant General Secretary, others make list

https://punchng.com/can-members-against-muslim-muslim-ticket-make-tinubus-list/

is there any difference between Nigeria politicians and Nigeria religious leaders? politicians will lie against them self that they will provide everything you need and steal what belongs to the masses indirectly but religious leaders will lie against God that he will provide your needs and steal from the masses directly.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by yemex04(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
If it's confirmed to be true that PAs and assistants in CAN are members of APC campaign, then it reminds me of Gehazi in the Bible.
Why is APC working overtime to get Christian body's members into its campaign? Why not the PA of sultan of Sokoto or chief imam of Abuja mosque?
This is discrimination and should be rejected

How is that your headache? Don't they have the liberty to associate themselves with any Group they so which?
Nigeria is backward largely because of this religious sentiments across board..If we must make progress Religion must take a back seat!

Let me ask you,I am sure you are a Christian & I want to also believe you were an adult when Obasanjo & Jonathan who are Christians were Presidents, What did you gain personally on account of being the same faith with those Presidents? If the Roads are bad,don't both muslims, Christian,Atheists & Traditional worshipers use it together? Abi muslims populace in Nigeria have some moneys being credited to their Accounts because they have Buhari as a Muslim as president?

This whole noise about Religious is seriously irritating? It is the same reason we have remained ever backward.

I will make a choice at the polls & Religion will not be a deciding Factor..even though none of all the candidates is a genius,I will still choose the ones with the best Antecedents among the lots.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by ghetto7(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Thiefnubuu don dey smuggle name of people wey no wan am enter list grin grin
E don dey find Christian votes by fire by force. Shey thiefnubuu said Christians are idiots who don't deserve VP role abi? No problem. Now,e don dey shit for em hand upandan to pacify the body of Christ through treacherous means. Thiefnubuu is now a confirmed regional candidate who won't win a single state outside SW grin
Thiefnubuu will only win yeroba Muslim votes come 2023. grin grin grin
let Christian vote for Christian Obi and Okowa will share it kwankaso will surrender for Tinunbu Northeast will be divided by Atiku and Shetima Yoruba lokan we the Yoruba will vote for Tinunbu all
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by ghetto7(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Oblongata:
Why is nobody talking about the adequate representation of the traditional worshippers? Is that not the religion of our fore fathers? Religion is a ploy/devise used by politicians to divide voters. I am a Christian, but I stand for the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This is long overdue and it shows Nigeria is getting matured politically.
God bless you
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by ghetto7(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
vengertime:
Any Christian that vote for Tinubu Muslim -muslim ticket will burn in hell fire forever

Oga you that is worshipping the image of an Italian Actor placed in all the books and crannies of your house who tell you that you are going to make the heaven? Las Las CAN is a political Organization not a region affairs CAN supposed to be a registered political party
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by ghetto7(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
CAN is a political party!

It has never been a religious body in last 2 decades.
I am sure very soon they will be fully register as a political party
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by gabemuyi: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
I pity Nigerians the way Tinubu will play Kalo Kalo when he becomes president. I am Yoruba oo I dey tell Igbos that this election is an election of the lesser evil. Una dey shout Obi don't worry una eyes go clear when the time reach.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by colorsofrainbow: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2022
ghetto7:
let Christian vote for Christian Obi and Okowa will share it kwankaso will surrender for Tinunbu Northeast will be divided by Atiku and Shetima Yoruba lokan we the Yoruba will vote for Tinunbu all

We only know the candidates and not the VP.
Okowa is on his own. So thiefnubuu winning is only dependent on kwankwaso stepping down for him?? grin grin grin
Even kwankwaso don come out talk say na impossible. grin grin You think kwankwaso,a core Islamist will step down for an infidel when Atiku dey grin grin
Wetin Tambuwal do Wike never teach u lesson. E go clear for your eyes soon grin grin

Your hopes are well understood as the BAT movement is gasping for breath right now. Thiefnubuu will come out distant 4th behind Kwankwaso lol
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by zombieHUNTER: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Chinjo2:

Please edit your message

that guy is a full blooded Yoruba Muslim

Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Chinjo2:

Liar! I'm a most SENSIBLE Christian and I know countless others in our church, neighbourhood, and colleagues who are going to vote for Tinubu. It's by choice. You can't force your options and preferences down our throats. That's just the way it's going to be. You and CAN are not in any position to dictate to me who I should vote for. That you hate Tinubu doesn't mean that I should hate him also.

1 Like

Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Oblongata:
Why is nobody talking about the adequate representation of the traditional worshippers? Is that not the religion of our fore fathers? Religion is a ploy/devise used by politicians to divide voters. I am a Christian, but I stand for the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This is long overdue and it shows Nigeria is getting matured politically.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2022
vengertime:
Any Christian that vote for Tinubu Muslim -muslim ticket will burn in hell fire forever

Your Father and all your children's children down to many generations will burn in hell. This hatred is too much. Did Tinubu impregnate your mother without paying her bride price? Hawu!

1 Like

Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2022
drlateef:

Pastor Bakare is also not a sensible Christian to you? Solomon Lalong and millions of Christians waiting to vote Tinubu are not sensible Christians?
For your information, all those people in CAN have no option than to support Tinubu. Because Tinubu has touched their lives without making noise to anyone. They know what Tinubu has done for them. They can not be ingrates.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
drlateef:

Who cares whether he is CPC or APC. The reality is that Bakare is a GO of a church and well known pastor. He is part of Tinubu campaign council. These are facts. Go and hang on that reality.
He can choose to be in the campaign council. Nothing is by force or death in Christianity.
It is your lie that Tinubu "touched" him that needs to be debunked.
Since you've diverted away from that fake claim. You can move along in your folly to the next lie
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
yemex04:

How is that your headache? Don't they have the liberty to associate themselves with any Group they so which?
Nigeria is backward largely because of this religious sentiments across board..If we must make progress Religion must take a back seat!

Let me ask you,I am sure you are a Christian & I want to also believe you were an adult when Obasanjo & Jonathan who are Christians were Presidents, What did you gain personally on account of being the same faith with those Presidents? If the Roads are bad,don't both muslims, Christian,Atheists & Traditional worshipers use it together? Abi muslims populace in Nigeria have some moneys being credited to their Accounts because they have Buhari as a Muslim as president?

This whole noise about Religious is seriously irritating? It is the same reason we have remained ever backward.

I will make a choice at the polls & Religion will not be a deciding Factor..even though none of all the candidates is a genius,I will still choose the ones with the best Antecedents among the lots.
Who is making noise about religion?
Go and ask those who advised their presidential candidate to go for M-M ticket
Go and ask those who dragged case for hijab up to supreme Court level
Go and ask those who instituted Sharia laws in 1/3 of the federation
You can't start something and tell people not to respond. It's hypocrisy and perversion.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Igba123: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
CAN is a political party!

It has never been a religious body in last 2 decades.
b4 you type rubbish about CAN, pls do take time to find out the motive for the formation. CAN was formed primarily to serve as a political pressure group of the church in Nigeria. That's why you see denominations that don't agree doctrinally, working together in CAN. Islam have their own too.
So when you say CAN is a political party you are only stating the obvious, though ignorantly. Can is a pressure group and they are not even doing it well probably because they don't want to be tagged political but that is what they're elected to do.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Buccalcavity2: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
I said it before. CAN cannot afford to be partisan except they don't have deep thinking leaders. It doesn't make sense for CAN to take a position on a political party/her choice; you are then begging for dissension as you have varied members with different leanings politically. That's implosion in the making.
Mention your interest but don't reduce yourself to commenting on political parties or tribe That's partisan and you will fail!
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by ada9ja(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one to these men of God.

CAN think they can gag sensible Christians with their political propaganda.

Asiwaju Jagaban is a friend of the Christians and with him the Christian right will be protected.

This CAN chairman wife might even be for Jagaban.

Can a sensible northerner or Muslim aceept christain-christain ticket?
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Pusyiter(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one to these men of God.

CAN think they can gag sensible Christians with their political propaganda.

Asiwaju Jagaban is a friend of the Christians and with him the Christian right will be protected.

This CAN chairman wife might even be for Jagaban.
Your wife is OBIDIENT?
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by LegendHero(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pusyiter:

Your wife is OBIDIENT?

Well I’m not married yet so it’s obvious you predicted wrong.

1 Like

Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by rummmy: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Just imagine how a Muslim is toiling with the so called Christians and they are all watching...
If the reverse is the case...we all know how far....ask Deborah family...
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by drlateef: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

He can choose to be in the campaign council. Nothing is by force or death in Christianity.
It is your lie that Tinubu "touched" him that needs to be debunked.
Since you've diverted away from that fake claim. You can move along in your folly to the next lie

Well, its a lie to you based on ignorance. Go and ask his church members if you can’t reach him. He has preached about Tinubu in his church before. Long before Tinubu came out for election.
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
drlateef:

Well, its a lie to you based on ignorance. Go and ask his church members if you can’t reach him. He has preached about Tinubu in his church before. Long before Tinubu came out for election.
Stop telling more lies. Preached about Tinubu how? What was the sermon of the preaching?
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Oblongata: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Amspecial:
May God punish you useless muslim pig
Better go and continue ur pedophilia that ur mad demom prophet Muhammad thought you and keep Christianity out of ur rotten mouth

@ seun , lalasticlala , mynd44

Rules 2, 1, 3 violated
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by Ayo8(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Unless Tinubu includes the majority of the over 200million Nigerians on his list... Na 1 vote each person get to offer...
Re: CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
This can't happen under the past CAN chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Cooked Up Allegations Against Me, Tinubu Tells Supreme Court / Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows / Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.